This fact should not be forgotten...

12evanf

Reaction score
SacHawk2.0":n9h5ehzn said:
Hard to troll for 3 years, 300+ posts, get a custom moniker and be a troll.

He's just wrong. We don't say 42-13 because we're hanging onto it. We're saying it because it really does bug Niner fans, and that's what really matters. It's like on the NFC West Blog on ESPN the last couple of years always referencing "7-9" as a dig to Pete Carroll and the Seahawks or them always bringing up their 2 decade old Super Bowl victories.

This is football. Being classy is optional.

Search his posts. Master troll. I'm serious.

SharkHawk

Reaction score
Evil_Shenanigans":2jgkg6ux said:
Chukarhawk":2jgkg6ux said:
400WattHPSHawk":2jgkg6ux said:
Tanzania. You mean the country that butchers thousands of innocent civilians? Never was my cup o tea.

got a source for that? Tanzania has been very stable for years and refugees from other countries flee there to escape from wars in other countries. Think you might have your geopgraphy a little mixed up.

This^

Tanzania is one of the most stable countries in the region and is being overwhelmed by folks fleeing from other countries.

There is an interesting thing about Africa... look at a globe and see how the continent takes up an ENTIRE FACE of the globe... but people seem to think it's one country where everybody is robbing, beating, and killing each other all the time. Amazing. It is the sleeping giant. But the countries that are stable are actually more common than people think. It's just way easier to clump them all in isn't it?

Sac

Reaction score
12evanf":57uut39f said:
SacHawk2.0":57uut39f said:
Hard to troll for 3 years, 300+ posts, get a custom moniker and be a troll.

He's just wrong. We don't say 42-13 because we're hanging onto it. We're saying it because it really does bug Niner fans, and that's what really matters. It's like on the NFC West Blog on ESPN the last couple of years always referencing "7-9" as a dig to Pete Carroll and the Seahawks or them always bringing up their 2 decade old Super Bowl victories.

This is football. Being classy is optional.

Search his posts. Master troll. I'm serious.

OK. You were right, I was wrong. Dude is a total ninny troll. Must have gotten the moniker as some kind of a mod joke.

SharkHawk

Reaction score
I never understood the 7-9. Uhhhh... we won the division... over them. So they were WORSE than us. They want to mock us for winning the division at 7-9. The division that THEY lost. At least 42-13 is funny, because it is a direct dig at their team, rather than saying "Hey you sucked that year (but we were worse!)."

The Outfield

Reaction score
SharkHawk":3krr2fgt said:
I never understood the 7-9. Uhhhh... we won the division... over them. So they were WORSE than us. They want to mock us for winning the division at 7-9. The division that THEY lost. At least 42-13 is funny, because it is a direct dig at their team, rather than saying "Hey you sucked that year (but we were worse!)."

Haha, exactly....

SharkHawk

Reaction score
The Outfield":2lus1zez said:
SharkHawk":2lus1zez said:

Haha, exactly....

Thanks. I think maybe that's the problem. It seems so obvious to us. But I have a friend who is a TOTAL bandwagoner (now he is no longer a Raider fan, and has "always loved the Niners") and I explain this whole 7-9 BS to him and he gets confused and says, "Look dude... the fact is that your team sucks SO BAD that you had to win a division at 7-9. How many Superbowls have the 9ers won dude?" It is like he is incapable of focusing on the specific season that we are being mocked over, and how the Seahawks have won the division quite regularly since moving back to the NFC.

I want to throat punch him, and in fact I probably will in the very near future.

12evanf

Reaction score
SharkHawk":2b46196a said:
The Outfield":2b46196a said:
SharkHawk":2b46196a said:

Haha, exactly....

Thanks. I think maybe that's the problem. It seems so obvious to us. But I have a friend who is a TOTAL bandwagoner (now he is no longer a Raider fan, and has "always loved the Niners") and I explain this whole 7-9 BS to him and he gets confused and says, "Look dude... the fact is that your team sucks SO BAD that you had to win a division at 7-9. How many Superbowls have the 9ers won dude?" It is like he is incapable of focusing on the specific season that we are being mocked over, and how the Seahawks have won the division quite regularly since moving back to the NFC.

I want to throat punch him, and in fact I probably will in the very near future.

Throat punch is a very reasonable reaction. Why has no one pointed out the idiocy of them mocking us for sucking less than them? Next time they say 7-9, just reply 6-8.

SharkHawk

Reaction score
Ha. Perfect. 6-8 6-8 6-8! That's my response to "5 rings duuuuude". :)

Marvin49

Reaction score
12evanf":n5r14xt9 said:
SharkHawk":n5r14xt9 said:
The Outfield":n5r14xt9 said:
SharkHawk":n5r14xt9 said:

Haha, exactly....

Throat punch is a very reasonable reaction. Why has no one pointed out the idiocy of them mocking us for sucking less than them? Next time they say 7-9, just reply 6-8.

uh...you mean 6-10?

brimsalabim

Reaction score
400WattHPSHawk":1e5ylp6d said:
Tanzania. You mean the country that butchers thousands of innocent civilians? Never was my cup o tea.
Your probably thinking of The Sudan and the Darfur region.

SharkHawk

Reaction score
Grrr... you mean the NFL went to a 16 game schedule in 2010? ;)

6-10! 6-10! 6-10!

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
The best part about the 2010 season is that all preseason we heard about the Niners winning the division. Heck, even Hawk fans had conceded that the Niners, being the most tenured team in the NFCW would win. They had media hype and their fans were bursting with arrogance.

Then they came out with the hand holding bit as some sign of "team" and proceeded to get wiped by a brand new team full of rookies and FAs that sent them into a tailspin of failure. They couldn't even win the division when it was gift wrapped with teams in transition.

Epic season to ridicule Seattle fans for huh?

Giedi

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":3aymckqa said:
The best part about the 2010 season is that all preseason we heard about the Niners winning the division. Heck, even Hawk fans had conceded that the Niners, being the most tenured team in the NFCW would win. They had media hype and their fans were bursting with arrogance.

Then they came out with the hand holding bit as some sign of "team" and proceeded to get wiped by a brand new team full of rookies and FAs that sent them into a tailspin of failure. They couldn't even win the division when it was gift wrapped with teams in transition.

Well I agree, the 49ers sucked in 2010, not as bad as 2005, but it was bad. It's aways darkest before the Dawn.

TJH

Reaction score
12evanf":7kqgrd0j said:
TJH":7kqgrd0j said:
GeekHawk":7kqgrd0j said:
This fact can also no be forgotten:

42-13.

Snore. It's embarrassing we're this caught up over one regular season game. The same season we watched them in the SUperbowl. We need to get over it.

ATTENTION:

TJH is a troll. The name should be a giveaway.

Lol. THose are my initials you turd.

RichNhansom

Reaction score
SharkHawk":2hd79bb6 said:
Grrr... you mean the NFL went to a 16 game schedule in 2010? ;)

6-10! 6-10! 6-10!

That is hilarious. Don't you hate when the brain goes fart? You should throat punch 12evenf for sucking you in and setting you up like that. :sarcasm_off:

Sorry it just happens to me far to often to not laugh at someone else when I'm not the culprit.

12evenf, I'm keeping an eye on you too. That was just mean.

RichNhansom

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":spn8zyhs said:

It is epic though it seemed every year was going to be their year per the media and likewise their fans. That is until the games began but almost like clockwork we got to hear all off season how much talent there was on that Niner squad and how it was going to manifest itself this year.

For Niner fans that don't get this. This is a big part of the reason some don't give Harbaugh all the credit or accuse him and Ballke of acquiring a loaded team. For a decade before Harbaugh that is all we heard. The Niners are so talented blah blah blah only to watch them massively under achieve. Good on them for making that talent work but it's hard for us to believe after a decade of being told they were so talented that Ballke deserves GM of the year or even that he is some kind of draft guru.

As for 2010 there is no question the Niners fans should never make fun of us for that season. We were an over achieving team full of nobodies that won the division and beat the current super bowl champs. They were again an under achieving team so loaded with talent that the key players on that 2010 team were part of a 13-3 run and getting to a super bowl. If anyone should be embarrassed it certainly isn't the team in transition.

mjwhitay

Reaction score
12thMan1":2y7dc5ap said:
GeekHawk":2y7dc5ap said:

42-13.

Don't get me wrong, the 42-13 game was awesome to witness but are we really going to keep bringing this up? We're starting to sound like niners fans when they keep bringing up how many rings they have.

Right. Except 42-13 happened the last time these two teams played, then their coaches made it seem like they weren't trying.

The Niners' last super bowl was 20 years ago. There is a difference.

12evanf

Reaction score
TJH":2i7x39up said:
12evanf":2i7x39up said:
TJH":2i7x39up said:
GeekHawk":2i7x39up said:

42-13.

Snore. It's embarrassing we're this caught up over one regular season game. The same season we watched them in the SUperbowl. We need to get over it.

ATTENTION:

TJH is a troll. The name should be a giveaway.

Lol. THose are my initials you turd.

Literally every single one of your posts is bashing the Seahawks. I think you're sly about it, but you certainly are no Seahawks fan.

Latest posts