This loss is on the Defense

devilhawk88

Reaction score
How about RW holding the ball and getting sacked constantly? How about him with an open field and around 5 yards to the end zone passing the ball to Luke Willson? I blame him for the loss. There were other problems as well but he is the leader of the team and he played well below standard. Proof of that is Graham's stats and explosive plays in general. New DC, same OC and QB. That's who should get the lions share of the blame.

CalboHawk

Reaction score
bandiger":2fhiu2u0 said:
hawkfan68":2fhiu2u0 said:
Watching MNF, I wish Dan Quinn was still part of the Seahawks. He's definitely the biggest loss for the Seahawks. He's got the Falcons playing really good defense. Falcons had the worst defense in the NFL last season.

Well watching the Niners defense just totally manhandle a young QB. I'm kinda worried about the defense. Yes, I think Quinn was a very good coach, that loss hurts just as much as losing Unger, Kam, etc.

The loss of both DQ and Ken Norton Jr was huge. Hopefully Richard and Barrow can get it together. The LB group looked pretty bad.

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
The things that bugged me about the D - and I am just not used to seeing this happen the last few years;

-Except for the Williams TD, every time the Hawks scored, the Rams came right back the other way and scored. We just couldn't keep momentum by feeding off gettiing a score by making the Rams punt.

On the first scoring drive and on the last one the Rams convered third and longer than 10. The first was Cunningham turning a dump pass into a big gain. Then on the last drive when Foles got outside and found a receiver.

minormillikin

Reaction score
How could anyone think the loss was caused by one thing? D, O and ST all took turns helping the Rams win. Oh, and the Rams helped the Rams win. Also, maybe there were a few coaching mistakes as well. I know, it's really complicated this way...