This new RW/Ciara photo...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seymour

Reaction score
Largent80":6vo3ytjm said:
We had Marshawn nude a few years ago and not many complained. Maybe explains something of our fanbase here?

Was he carrying a nude 5 yr old child too? I may have missed that part.

I get it....but that kid is too old to be in that pic. Very awkward IMO.

Largent80

Reaction score
Russell has gained 10 pounds in tongue weight in the offseason.

But he can lift a 10 pound weight with it.

SixSeahawk

Reaction score
Largent80":1yb6umdv said:
We had Marshawn nude a few years ago and not many complained. Maybe explains something of our fanbase here?

Marshawn and Russ are not the same type of guy.

Largent80

Reaction score
SixSeahawk":3ras2xld said:
Largent80":3ras2xld said:

Marshawn and Russ are not the same type of guy.

Really?...and how would you know?

kobebryant

Reaction score
Truthfully, we'll never know.

But one appears , and I do stress appears, to be cool as hell and beloved by most teammates he has played with. The other might be the biggest herb in sports (though I do love him as the Hawks QB).

Largent80

Reaction score
kobebryant":3ufhb6kr said:
Truthfully, we'll never know.

But one appears , and I do stress appears, to be cool as hell and beloved by most teammates he has played with. The other might be the biggest herb in sports (though I do love him as the Hawks QB).

What kind of herb?

Chamomile?

Chapow

Reaction score
Pandion Haliaetus":3qq20h3n said:
scutterhawk":3qq20h3n said:
SoulfishHawk":3qq20h3n said:
Why does anyone care? This is impacting your life in what way?

LOL, there is a lot of kneejerk & silly overreacting.

That and a lot over-analysis of an artististic celebrity photos.

There are actually families that take full nude photos of thier generations.

There are people that commission nude paintings of themselves and display it like a trophy.

This is a world at least internet connected world where people are doing despicable, weird, bizarre things to themselves and others for mere entertainment.

Yet, the criticism of this photo, I've read here and elsewhere is pretty astonishing. Like i get it, it's a pretty odd photo. But having gone through a recent preganacy with my wife, I know that boundaries, more so with my wife, are tore down. That their bodies become less about sexuality and more about chronolizing and iconlizing the pregnancy.

You go to any birthing house and photos like these are ten-fold in photo books and displayed on the walls. I know my wife did a half nude artistic photo shoot in a secluded area of some park in the woods.

It's what pregnant women do especially those who feel good about thier bodies. Even on Instagram, you see stuff like this, as I remember her showing me ideas as she was brainstorming. I kind of knocked down the idea of doing nudes shoots with her because I kind of let my body go when I started doing college. Just no time to train or run like I did prior to 2016.

Point is if you don't like the photo, that's plenty fine. You have an opinion. What i don't understand though is the pshyco-analysis of it. Jabs at Ciara, jabs at Wilson, taking the the imagery far behind the artistic value its meant to display. That part is frustrating to read. Not just here, this place is more mellow to the other crap I read.

Just keep in mind Ciara shared one photo out of probably hundred that was taken. Maybe she liked the symbolism of this one the most.

And yeah on the outset it may seem weird, but these types of photos are pretty common in this day and age. Yet, because it's a Pro QB and popular singer, it becomes a controversial topic discussion and ridicule? Okay....

Good post. Pretty much the only good post in this thread.

Largent80

Reaction score
Chapow":1r8p7j9f said:
Pandion Haliaetus":1r8p7j9f said:
scutterhawk":1r8p7j9f said:
SoulfishHawk":1r8p7j9f said:

LOL, there is a lot of kneejerk & silly overreacting.

That and a lot over-analysis of an artististic celebrity photos.

There are actually families that take full nude photos of thier generations.

There are people that commission nude paintings of themselves and display it like a trophy.

This is a world at least internet connected world where people are doing despicable, weird, bizarre things to themselves and others for mere entertainment.

Yet, the criticism of this photo, I've read here and elsewhere is pretty astonishing. Like i get it, it's a pretty odd photo. But having gone through a recent preganacy with my wife, I know that boundaries, more so with my wife, are tore down. That their bodies become less about sexuality and more about chronolizing and iconlizing the pregnancy.

You go to any birthing house and photos like these are ten-fold in photo books and displayed on the walls. I know my wife did a half nude artistic photo shoot in a secluded area of some park in the woods.

It's what pregnant women do especially those who feel good about thier bodies. Even on Instagram, you see stuff like this, as I remember her showing me ideas as she was brainstorming. I kind of knocked down the idea of doing nudes shoots with her because I kind of let my body go when I started doing college. Just no time to train or run like I did prior to 2016.

Point is if you don't like the photo, that's plenty fine. You have an opinion. What i don't understand though is the pshyco-analysis of it. Jabs at Ciara, jabs at Wilson, taking the the imagery far behind the artistic value its meant to display. That part is frustrating to read. Not just here, this place is more mellow to the other crap I read.

Just keep in mind Ciara shared one photo out of probably hundred that was taken. Maybe she liked the symbolism of this one the most.

And yeah on the outset it may seem weird, but these types of photos are pretty common in this day and age. Yet, because it's a Pro QB and popular singer, it becomes a controversial topic discussion and ridicule? Okay....

Good post. Pretty much the only good post in this thread.

Actually YOURS is, because of the awesome content

Chapow

Reaction score
Uh... ok. Thanks? :229031_shrug:

mrt144

Reaction score
Why cant our corn muffin just be a corn muffin?

OP
OP
Our Man in Chicago

Our Man in Chicago

Reaction score
Folks, good lord. Don't overthink this. It's only an odd photo because it looks like Ciara has a man growing out of her L1-L5 region. Goro with child.

I'm not dissing soulful nude family togetherness love pregnancy baby cuddle shots. Future is not too young to be in the photo. C + F look fine.

It's just that our QB has no head.

Could have gone another direction:

E31168621dc316d7349a90a5e67d9945

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
harryjohnson":1gi3j2rf said:
seahawkfreak":1gi3j2rf said:
SoulfishHawk":1gi3j2rf said:

It's weird and borderline perverse, that's why.

Really? How so?

Does this help?

Weird:

adjective

1. fantastic; bizarre:
a weird getup. (1)

Borderline:

adjective

1. on or near a border or boundary.

2. uncertain; indeterminate; debatable:
not an alcoholic, but a borderline case.

3. not quite meeting accepted, expected, or average standards.

4. approaching bad taste or obscenity:
He made several borderline remarks that offended them. (1)

Perverse:

adjective

1. willfully determined or disposed to go counter to what is expected or desired; contrary.

2. characterized by or proceeding from such a determination or disposition

3. wayward or cantankerous.

4. persistent or obstinate in what is wrong.

5. turned away from or rejecting what is right, good, or proper; wicked or corrupt. (1)

1. Dictionary.com

knownone

Reaction score
Our Man in Chicago":2uqb8rcf said:
Folks, good lord. Don't overthink this. It's only an odd photo because it looks like Ciara has a man growing out of her L1-L5 region. Goro with child.

I'm not dissing soulful nude family togetherness love pregnancy baby cuddle shots. Future is not too young to be in the photo. C + F look fine.

It's just that our QB has no head.

Could have gone another direction:

E31168621dc316d7349a90a5e67d9945
Someone needs to photoshop the moms face onto the cat on her belly... It just has to happen.

titan3131

Reaction score
Were in for a rough season. RW is fatter then last offseason and wont be the explosive running threat he was. he is 20 lbs of FAT overweight!

Ciara is the worst thing to happen outside of sb 49 to this team

Status
Not open for further replies.