This new RW/Ciara photo...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":73ublbq8 said:
IrishNW":73ublbq8 said:
I said it before and I will say it again, Russell Wilson is weird....

Maybe it's not weird, maybe he's just tone deaf when it comes to having a sense for how he's coming across.

He THINKS he's being empowering and inspiring, when really people are just dumbfounded by the majority of Russell's social media pics and statements.

But in the end Russell's a really good human being, and a fantastic QB. So I'll take a little harmless socially inept weird for a couple more Lombardi's any day of the week.

In that long profile of him even his family basically said that he speaks and even thinks in greeting cards. Unlike a lot of athletes I don't think how he comes across is at all phony -- it's just simply who he is, and he's just weird.

Agreed that being a good Qb is what matters, though. The bi-annual diversions into his weirdness are just entertaining, nothing more than that, imo.

MD5eahawks

Reaction score
Isn't it funny the amount of conversation a "family promoting" photo can garner yet movies made solely on the premise of crime glorification go on as if they depict everyday life. Just an observation.

Seymour

Reaction score
Here is an even more concerning photo of Russell and Ciara.

When was that diet suppose to start again?? :shock:

screen-shot-2017-03-01-at-4-32-38-pm.jpg

mistaowen

Reaction score
Seymour":37kho7ku said:

Big Ben's done well as a fat QB, maybe Russ just wants to start cultivating mass.

Seymour

Reaction score
mistaowen":3vnvi623 said:
Big Ben's done well as a fat QB, maybe Russ just wants to start cultivating mass.

Or maybe our team as a whole is becoming "fat and happy" since they all got paid.

For $22 million per season, one would hope he would stay in shape since with this oline his life may depend on it.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Pandion Haliaetus":oz5577rv said:
If anything this was probably Ciara's idea. What momma wants, momma gets.

I like it. Sure its a little odd, but the symbolism is great, powerful its own way.

In this day and age, we've all seen much much worse than this, don't even act like you haven't in terms of the bizarre.

Yep^ I'm a little bit put off cuz it ain't me in the pic with her :stirthepot:

scutterhawk

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":34472bus said:
Why does anyone care? This is impacting your life in what way?

LOL, there is a lot of kneejerk & silly overreacting.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
Seymour":1o4u5k08 said:

Of course he's using a Wilson racket.

kobebryant

Reaction score
When "diet starts tomorrow" becomes your daily mantra.

:0190l: whoa fat russell blam ba blam ba blam :0190l:

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
Seymour":1jwbodgh said:

Damn, remind which person in that pic is the pregnant one?

Seahawks1Fan

Reaction score
I have to give big props to Kobebryant for his first post in this thread about Life coming at you quick.
OMG!!! That was one of the funniest things I've read on here in a very long time.
Props bud!!! :2thumbs:

Jerhawk

Reaction score
This photo should've remained private to hang up in their home. The public doesn't need to see this

Largent80

Reaction score
Seymour":89ph09sk said:

Not unusual if you have fathered children to know that dad actually gains weight with mom.

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
scutterhawk":2pprqoyo said:
SoulfishHawk":2pprqoyo said:
Why does anyone care? This is impacting your life in what way?

LOL, there is a lot of kneejerk & silly overreacting.

That and a lot over-analysis of an artististic celebrity photos.

There are actually families that take full nude photos of thier generations.

There are people that commission nude paintings of themselves and display it like a trophy.

This is a world at least internet connected world where people are doing despicable, weird, bizarre things to themselves and others for mere entertainment.

Yet, the criticism of this photo, I've read here and elsewhere is pretty astonishing. Like i get it, it's a pretty odd photo. But having gone through a recent preganacy with my wife, I know that boundaries, more so with my wife, are tore down. That their bodies become less about sexuality and more about chronolizing and iconlizing the pregnancy.

You go to any birthing house and photos like these are ten-fold in photo books and displayed on the walls. I know my wife did a half nude artistic photo shoot in a secluded area of some park in the woods.

It's what pregnant women do especially those who feel good about thier bodies. Even on Instagram, you see stuff like this, as I remember her showing me ideas as she was brainstorming. I kind of knocked down the idea of doing nudes shoots with her because I kind of let my body go when I started doing college. Just no time to train or run like I did prior to 2016.

Point is if you don't like the photo, that's plenty fine. You have an opinion. What i don't understand though is the pshyco-analysis of it. Jabs at Ciara, jabs at Wilson, taking the the imagery far behind the artistic value its meant to display. That part is frustrating to read. Not just here, this place is more mellow to the other crap I read.

Just keep in mind Ciara shared one photo out of probably hundred that was taken. Maybe she liked the symbolism of this one the most.

And yeah on the outset it may seem weird, but these types of photos are pretty common in this day and age. Yet, because it's a Pro QB and popular singer, it becomes a controversial topic discussion and ridicule? Okay....

Largent80

Reaction score
We had Marshawn nude a few years ago and not many complained. Maybe explains something of our fanbase here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts