This OLine Is A Whole New Level Of BAD

hawkpride

Reaction score
And I thought that last year and the year before were bad.......It's time for some serious changes and I think it starts with the OLine Coach, something must be done or Russell will not last even to the 4th game of the season.

Thepeelsessions

Reaction score
I don't think the hopes were very high for this unit, but I don't think anyone imagined it would be THIS bad. This is unreal. Is Bradley Sowell still a free agent?

Ilinoiseyhawk

Reaction score
Our O-line is making the GB D-line look like the '85 Bears out there. I'm not liking this one bit.

brimsalabim

Reaction score
I'm not a Cable fan but he has been given crap to work with.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
Sorry, but nobody can win a SB with a line that bad. Any thoughts of going far into the post season just got dashed after today. Heaven help Russ when we play a team with an actual good front.

Bobblehead

Reaction score
I"m just awed that Pete Carrol and Cable can come out of the Exhibition games thinking how good or how much better their OL is. How can with the rushers they have to practice with ever even think that they can be servicable out of a regular season game. I am now just amazed at that.

irocdave

Reaction score
brimsalabim":273v7axf said:

Cable has chosen the crap he is working with. Enough of the F'ing excuses for Tom Cable. He has hand selected the high round picks they have chosen over the last 4 years and wiffed on, he decided to let Jahri Evans walk, who just happened to be playing for the Packers today. Guy wasnt good enough for the Hawks last year but is starting for the packers today and played well against one of the best D lines in the league. Enough with poor Tom Cable BS, dude cannot draft O lineman, just look at the facts.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
If it wasn't pressure from both ends, it was pressure up the middle.

OLE\!!!

Wave them through!

Where was the run blocking?

We saw they can't pass protect.

:177692:

KPA

Reaction score
At this point, the Seahawks could buy traffic cones and have a better Oline

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
Will any changes be made before the next game? Pocic? Tobin? Anyone??

CodeWarrior

Reaction score
brimsalabim":3lsc2sx5 said:

Cable had a lot of say in spending a first round pick on Ifedi and he's hot garbage.

AVL

Reaction score
Carroll sucks at offense and can't delegate it correctly. Blame Carroll.

BamKam

Reaction score
But I was told how "impressive" the line looks this year from all the time in the weight room! They can't be worse than last year right?

I don't understand how ANYONE could think this group wouldn't be as bad or worse than last year. Did nothing to improve it in the offseason. They bulked up though!!!

Even if Fant doesn't get hurt this line would have been almost just as abysmal. You don't actually think a Basketball player turns into an all pro LT overnight because he bulked up in the weight room right?

Anyone with a brain saw how awful this was going to be. The Seahawks will be theb15/16 version until something is done about Cable.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
This picture was posted in another thread. Thanks Foghawk. Basically sums up the Seahawks OL the past few seasons -

DJZS8V1VwAAX1XH

Jville

Reaction score
^^^ LOL

Meaningless ........ no time noted into scramble.

mrt144

Reaction score
brimsalabim":3bgp39c6 said:

False. He hasn't been given anything unless you believe the fantastical scenario where Cable has no input on draft prospects and is completely uninvolved with them in any regard.

He has had a hand in selecting players that are either too tough a task to coach or is in fact deficient in coaching players he selects. Ifedi was a low 1st round pick. If he was 'crap' why was he picked there and if it was on the basis that Cable was the only coach capable of returning that kind of value on him, he has clearly failed.

Again, unless you believe in the most ridiculous idea that Cable has players foisted on him, sight unseen, he has agency in his player woes.