2_0_6

Reaction score
francois.nc":n849tvmv said:
Largent80":n849tvmv said:
Seattle....3-0 in Carolina the last 3 years
Seattle....2-0 in the playoffs vs. Carolina
Seattle....7- 3 all time vs. Carolina

You MAD bro...... :lol:

That is all in the past Bro, not even remotely the same team for us as last year, we have like 22 new players this year.

All I know is we are 1-0 against the Hawks this year on the road, so at Home should be a cake walk.

Saved for future reference.

This is going to be a close game either way. Saying its going to be a cake walk for either team is just dumb

iigakusei

Reaction score
Two great young QB's, two great defenses, pro bowlers all over the field. It should be a great game.

WindCityHawk

Reaction score
francois.nc":1xgvbzmd said:
Largent80":1xgvbzmd said:

That is all in the past Bro, not even remotely the same team for us as last year, we have like 22 new players this year.

All I know is we are 1-0 against the Hawks this year on the road, so at Home should be a cake walk.

Lol, so the past doesn't matter except for the game that you won, that one's relevant. And the others aren't relevant because your lineup changed, but our lineup changing after that game doesn't matter. Okay, I think I'm with you.

mirrikat45

Reaction score
Ugh, if I register, please tell me I wont see "poo" and "fug" anymore.

carolinablue

Reaction score
WindCityHawk":20s8hwpn said:
I feel better about this game than I did about Minnesota. The Panthers aren't for real. The only win even remotely impressive was against the Packers. Other than that they've feasted on a weak division and teams picking in the top ten of the draft--Cowboys, Titans, Jags, etc.

They beat 3 playoff teams, one of which was the Texans which counts for nothing. Of course they beat us, and I'll grant them that, but they also beat us with a mentally fraught secondary featuring Cary Williams, and no Bobby Wagner. Meanwhile we beat 2 division champions in their own house, and I see no reason to believe come Sunday we won't win a third.
Well first off we beat 4 playoff teams, including your team. Weakest division? Our division was tied with the AFC East for most wins.

And why make excuses for a loss? Every team has injuries. A team isn't just made up of starters. You know why Atlanta beat us? It wasn't because we didn't have Jonathan Stewart. They out played us. They were better on first down. They were better on third down. Matt Ryan played better than Cam Newton.

carolinablue

Reaction score
Hawk_Nation":s9ux8fn7 said:
francois.nc":s9ux8fn7 said:
Largent80":s9ux8fn7 said:

Saved for future reference.

This is going to be a close game either way. Saying its going to be a cake walk for either team is just dumb
Have to agree. Not going to be a cake walk for either team. It's going to be physical and it's going to come down to who can take care of the ball.

thebanjodude

Reaction score
Cary Kollins":js8ll3le said:
meh, cling to your "Carolina played a weak schedule" all you want. Fact is the team is loaded with 10 probowlers and 6 first team AllPros

And as far as the weak schedule argument goes, take a look at some of the QBs Seattle faced this year. It's a "who's who" of bad to terrible quarterbacks:

Teddy Bridgewater 2x
Jimmy Clausen 2x
Case Keenum
Johnny Manziel
Blaine Gabbert
Matt Cassel
Colin Sackorpick

They also played:

Carson Palmer 2x
Aaron Rodgers
Cam Newton
Ben Roethlisberger
Matt Stafford
Andy Dalton

Every team plays half of their games against trash quarterbacks, there are only about 10 good ones. Seattle played one of the best lineup of opposing QBs this year. What QBs did Carolina play? Drew Brees is ok, he's never played well against us though. Matt Ryan? Andrew Luck (who was horrible this year)? Eli Manning??? Other than Brees, Russell is probably the best QB you guys played. You're just talkin nonsense, it's ok to admit that Carolina played a garbage schedule.

12thbrah

Reaction score
Seattle played one of the top 5 toughest schedules. Panthers bottom 5. Nuff said.

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
Plus nearly every team we played either got a bye before playing us or 10 days off.

We got screwed by the NFL this year.

jacobsod

Reaction score
YIKES! I took a look at several of their convo's and I sense a LOT of fear over there. Been there before and it's usually not this bad. TBE I guess.

Any Seahawks fans (or a COUPLE level-headed Panther fans) that post anything constructive gets shot down in 49er-fanish fashion :thfight7: . JEEZ. Usually when they reply like that it's due to fear methinks. Bring it!

LOL I love playoff time. :)

Sac

Reaction score
Panthers fans are just mad because it's the 'Hawks that have bounced them from the playoffs the last three times they went.

MagHawk

Reaction score
Usually when I go to look through the enemy forums as entertainment before the game, I come to appreciate this site that much more.

And it is true again this week - though way beyond normal.

A 15-1 season, and that's the best they have??

carolinablue

Reaction score
SacHawk2.0":66vsbhln said:
Panthers fans are just mad because it's the 'Hawks that have bounced them from the playoffs the last three times they went.
The Seahawks put on 49'er and Cardinal uniforms too? Yeah I'm still plenty salty about that.

Polaris

Reaction score
OK, I will put put it this way:

Seattle DVOA: 38.0 overall (first overall)

Carolina DVOA: 25.9 overall (4th overall)

Why is Carolina's DVOA so much worse despite the much better schedule? Because when you look at who both have played week by week, Carolina has consistently played (and beaten...except Atlanta) trash teams in DVOA and the hard teams they played, they played when they struggled (esp Seattle who's DVOA when Carolina played them was MUCH worse than it is now). By contrast in terms of DVOA Seattle has faced a murderer's row, and Seattle has had a lot of bad penalty and fumble luck that Carolina didn't.

Basically, Carolina is a really good team. Kudos. They aren't as good as you'd expect from an 15-1 team however. They remind me a bit of the Green Bay Packers a few years ago.

http://www.footballoutsiders.com/dvoa-r ... oa-ratings

CodeWarrior

Reaction score
If you go to another team's board and are surprised when they're biased, you're probably a moron.

Polaris

Reaction score
CodeWarrior":1spyed2q said:
If you go to another team's board and are surprised when they're biased, you're probably a moron.

Point, missing it and I don't appreciate the veiled insult. I fully expect that 100 out of 100 people posting on the Carolina board are expecting them to win. That's no news. However, try reading that thread. It goes WAAAY beyond that to outright disrespect.

CodeWarrior

Reaction score
Polaris":26tel5fr said:
CodeWarrior":26tel5fr said:

Point, missing it and I don't appreciate the veiled insult. I fully expect that 100 out of 100 people posting on the Carolina board are expecting them to win. That's no news. However, try reading that thread. It goes WAAAY beyond that to outright disrespect.

No point. That would be like reading Mein Kampf and being outraged by the anti-semitism.

MD5eahawks

Reaction score
I read through some of the posts in the carolina huddle site and all I can say is that I sincerely feel like I just walked through Walmart right into a trailer park.

WTF is up with "poo" and "fug"?

I like North Carolina. My dad lives there. Most everybody I have met there has been polite and genuine. I don't know where the idiots in that forum are from, but rest assured there's an illegal distillery close by.