Time to panic? Not me. Looking at the big picture

RichNhansom

Reaction score
By week 11 we should have Kam, Lane and Prich back plus the O-line, Lockett and Graham with some chemistry.

I thought we looked much better this game and believe we will continue to improve.

My only concern right now is Lynch who looks old and tired. Hopefully he is just not in game shape yet because he was a massave negative all game the last game and nothing speacial against the Rams.

OP
OP
C

cesame

Reaction score
Honestly the more I look at the schedule, the more I see the Seahawks going on a serious run. It really sets up nicely for Seattle after these 2 rough road games to start the season.

Romo and Dez out really helps. That would have been a L if they were playing, and with them out I feel fine in saying the Seahawks will come away with a W there. That W will replace the W Seattle should have had in St. Louis.

This season is FAR from over. Not feeling bad about it at all. The Seahawks will come home this week and dominate and bad Chicago team. It's going to be a get right game that builds confidence and team chemistry.

Latest posts