Titan Thread on Us

gowazzu02

Reaction score
They aren't prepared for the noise our defense is going to bring.

But their D line is going to live in our backfield. Jurrel Casey and orakpo are scary.

jlwaters1

Reaction score
I watched the 1st 2 games of the Titans this year.

They are very conservative on offense. They are a pound it out kind of team. Infact both Jags and Titans looked very similar and it was a good game going into halftime. things got out of hand due to a number of poor plays by the JAGS, a few balls bounced right to the Titans defenders for interceptions.

So now they appear to be suffering from the same over confidence the JAGS had after their week 1 beatdown of the Texans. So the Titans beatdown the not so great JAGS and now for some reason they feel like world beaters.

I see several predictions of a double digit win for the Titans. That's cute, you can count all the times the Seahawks have lost by double digits under RW on 1 hand with fingers to spare.

This game should be close. It will come down to turnovers and most likely be settled in the 4th QTR.

I expect to see the Seahawks run the ball better -- Mariota has done a decent job, but he isn't a good passing QB yet.

WmHBonney

Reaction score
From their site: "They hawks are dumb and don't use graham enough to be a big threat."
Gee, do ya really think so?