TNF: Cardinals at Rams

OrFan

Reaction score
NJlargent":1s0dt2na said:
Assuming we win out, Arizona will open on the road at probably 12-4 against the 6-10 NFC South champ.

And if the South winner ends up being Tampa Bay, they will destroy Arizona.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
The Rams just lost to a guy that was apparently giving away bibles during the game..

[tweet]https://twitter.com/RyanLindley14/status/543240583876079616[/tweet]

ZagHawk

Reaction score
Rams...useless. Beat us, lose to Cards. Thanks for nothing

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Arians deserves coach of the year.

Or someone needs to find the contract he signed in blood. His or Pagano's. Because I am now positive it wasn't cancer.

Rat

Reaction score
This is a good thing. We're going to pass the Cards in a week anyway, and I'd much rather have them in the playoffs than the Cowboys.

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
HawaiiD":20e07pgu said:
How in the world did we lose to St Louis?

Variance and bad timing. Nothing else.

Dallas beat us and deserved to beat us.
San Diego beat us and deserved to beat us.
Kansas City beat us and deserved to beat us.

St. Louis beat us and didn't deserve shit. That game was a joke, and anyone who gave them credit for it is a joke for not responding to it correctly.

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
Rat":25btu09u said:
This is a good thing. We're going to pass the Cards in a week anyway, and I'd much rather have them in the playoffs than the Cowboys.

...we're not going to play them in the playoffs. We're going to start the playoffs in the second round, and Arizona will be out by then.

jkitsune

Reaction score
This has got to be the worst 11-win team in recent memory, right? The Cardinals are AWFUL, to everyone but Pete Prisco.

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
jkitsune":1st3pkih said:
This has got to be the worst 11-win team in recent memory, right? The Cardinals are AWFUL, to everyone but Pete Prisco.

You forgot to mention HansGruber. He thinks they're the Super Bowl champions.

gargantual

Reaction score
MidwestHawker":1wggmxj0 said:
Like seriously, the NFL playoffs are supposed to be an elite club that complete trash doesn't get into. This year we have the Fighting Lindleys and the NFC South cluttering it up. It's like a couple of homeless people invading a country club.
Crap it's like them getting handed lifetime memberships.

jkitsune

Reaction score
MidwestHawker":33tm1sws said:
jkitsune":33tm1sws said:

This wouldn't be the only thing Hans was off about.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
MidwestHawker":3n5car5i said:
Rat":3n5car5i said:

...we're not going to play them in the playoffs. We're going to start the playoffs in the second round, and Arizona will be out by then.

If Stanton is seriously hurt.. I can't see them winning their last two games.. so that puts them at 11-5 .. and they could still be the 5 seed.. meaning the Lions/Cowboys would be the 6 and more than capable of beating Philadelphia

So basically its not a lock that we don't see AZ/NFCS winner. Even if GB gets the 1 seed

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":1w0ba4k5 said:
MidwestHawker":1w0ba4k5 said:
Rat":1w0ba4k5 said:

If Stanton is seriously hurt.. I can't see them winning their last two games.. so that puts them at 11-5 .. and they could still be the 5 seed.. meaning the Lions/Cowboys would be the 6 and more than capable of beating Philadelphia

So basically its not a lock that we don't see AZ/NFCS winner. Even if GB gets the 1 seed

Yeah, you're right that it's not a lock. It could be us that benefits. I'd rather see six real playoff teams myself than gamble on being the team that gets the second round bye, but you're right that we could be the one that gets lucky out of this.

gargantual

Reaction score
jkitsune":3suj87dy said:

Yeah, and could you believe how much they were slobbering over their crotches throughout the game (announcers)?

Why don't they just put on clear highheels and sell their *sses on Aurora (or whatever street the hos linger at in their cities)? Anything to up the ratings and try to keep people tuned in. Pathetic slurpfest.

pehawk

Reaction score
jkitsune":gitgtnkq said:
MidwestHawker":gitgtnkq said:
jkitsune":gitgtnkq said:

This wouldn't be the only thing Hans was off about.

They have the best coach in the game right now. That defense would feast on a soft Packers or Eagles.