TNF: Cardinals at Rams

HawaiiD

Reaction score
MidwestHawker":3h9w2nfi said:
HawaiiD":3h9w2nfi said:
How in the world did we lose to St Louis?

Variance and bad timing. Nothing else.

Dallas beat us and deserved to beat us.
San Diego beat us and deserved to beat us.
Kansas City beat us and deserved to beat us.

St. Louis beat us and didn't deserve shit. That game was a joke, and anyone who gave them credit for it is a joke for not responding to it correctly.
Agreed....
I could care less for fish. He pulls things out of his arse against us. And then
Plays like he wants to lose tonight.
Even if we have the division wrapped up the last game against the rams and we are up 42-0 on the rams 1 yardline with 3 seconds left? I would put beast in and run it in.

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
pehawk":3je6pv9s said:
They have the best coach in the game right now. That defense would feast on a soft Packers or Eagles.

Arians is great. Not sure about best, but whatever, the distinction between "great, but not quite the best" and "best" is both thin and meaningless.

Unfortunately he coaches a bunch of sacks of crap, and they're just littering the lawn right now. They're about to be in the playoffs, and they're a disgrace to the notion of NFL playoffs. They belong somewhere like the NBA or NHL playoffs, where they'll let every kid have a participation award. They don't have a prayer in the NFL playoffs, and it will embarrass me as a human being to watch them even attempt to win in them.

korboko

Reaction score
Great, now I have this fear that the Seahawks might only score 7 at Arizona, and the Cardinals will be lucky enough to score 10 winning the game.

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
korboko":1to52l09 said:
Great, now I have this fear that the Seahawks might only score 7 at Arizona, and the Cardinals will be lucky enough to score 10 winning the game.

If this happened, Arizona would probably get to 10 with a special teams TD and a FG set up by a turnover deep in our territory. It would be the only way the Cards know how to win.

hawk35fan

Reaction score
Now you guys see what I used to have to endure from Coach Ocho y Ocho (former Titans fan). Only difference, he would save this special garbage coaching performance for the playoffs.

RedAlice

Reaction score
MidwestHawker":8r86x0ch said:
pehawk":8r86x0ch said:
They have the best coach in the game right now. That defense would feast on a soft Packers or Eagles.

Arians is great. Not sure about best, but whatever, the distinction between "great, but not quite the best" and "best" is both thin and meaningless.

Unfortunately he coaches a bunch of sacks of crap, and they're just littering the lawn right now. They're about to be in the playoffs, and they're a disgrace to the notion of NFL playoffs. They belong somewhere like the NBA or NHL playoffs, where they'll let every kid have a participation award. They don't have a prayer in the NFL playoffs, and it will embarrass me as a human being to watch them even attempt to win in them.

They are about to be in the play offs. And, guess, what: they EARNED it. You have not beaten their record.

You have a worse record, so how you can call that a "participation award" is beyond arrogant. Are you becoming like a NINER fan? And don't give me crap for that - it's true based on what you just said. Earn your record.

Arians is a good coach. No doubt. There were several times in this game that he out coached Fisher, and they only won because of that coaching. I'm envious!

Now that they have no QB, I do agree they likely have no chance in the play-offs even w a great D. But, they 1000000%%%%%% deserve to be there.

RedAlice

Reaction score
Aside from the total arrogance about AZ above my post (my god some of you are so two-faced).

Wow!!! That game sucked!!!! Welcome back to loving my normal Rams. :D Kinda - they are still getting better.

Not as bad as last year's or even the beginning of this year's bad games, so I keep my hope for 2015. I am too frustrated to actaully comment on the game, tbh. I will later.

Right now I am going to enjoy my sadness and go decorate my Xmas tree. It is going to be beautiful - I will share pics. Raiders colors. Ha. w a hint of Cardinal Red. And one new decoration: New Orleans Rams beads. :p

korboko

Reaction score
I hope this loss to Arizona helps the Rams to relocate to LA soon.

ringless

Reaction score
Redalice,
I saw the response on my board and that was totally uncalled for. You were polite, I think obviously that person was upset in the coincidence of losing starting Qb's to you guys...

In any case, this is the worst I have seen the Seahawks board in regards to the Cardinals. I know you guys think they are a horrible team however we are 14 games in the season now. The Cardinals defense has allowed 20 points or less in 12 of the 14. Even with a bad offense you are going to win a lot of games when that happens. The Cardinals have great coaching, and I think the reason they play as poorly as they do is.

Onto a 4th String RB.
3rd String QB

We have 40 million dollars on IR/suspended list..... Think about that, and despite all the losses, more than anyone in the league on IR, they are still finding ways to win games.

I thought out season was over when we lost Palmer, because the step down to Stanton was a big one. I thought we'd still make the playoffs but that we'd obviously be one and done.... Now that it looks as though we've lost Stanton, I forgot how bad Lindley was, and he is certainly worse than I remember.

But give respect where its due, the Cardinals earned it, and they earned with a bunch of nobodies, practice squad players, and backups.

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
RedAlice":1vhddz5f said:
They are about to be in the play offs. And, guess, what: they EARNED it. You have not beaten their record.

You have a worse record, so how you can call that a "participation award" is beyond arrogant. Are you becoming like a NINER fan? And don't give me crap for that - it's true based on what you just said. Earn your record.

If, by "earned" it, you mean they ran hot during a season just short enough to allow them to slip in, then yes they earned it. Not sure what you're trying to accomplish by propping up the fact that their record is better than Seattle's; we all know that situation is both flukey and temporary. Let me guess: you're one of those people who subscribes to Bill Parcells's nonsense when he says, "You are what your record says you are"? Because that guy should have his still-beating heart ripped out and shown to him for convincing so many people that he was conveying some sort of wisdom to people when he said that.

A team's record over the course of 13 games is subject to significant variance and fluctuations. Romantics who want to pretend that a team's record directly reflects its skill level are nothing but naive.

Arians is a good coach. No doubt. There were several times in this game that he out coached Fisher, and they only won because of that coaching. I'm envious!

Now that they have no QB, I do agree they likely have no chance in the play-offs even w a great D. But, they 1000000%%%%%% deserve to be there.

LOL, "deserve." Look, it's a battle and they got in, but there can be no question that the NFL playoffs have a trailer trash look when Arizona gets invited to the party. They get their participation award; I guess they get to go enjoy that now. It's a sad evening for that reason, but at least we have the guarantee that they can't make any sort of real run once they get there.

Threedee

Reaction score
It's still nice to see the Rams lose. I hope we run up the damn score on them, though. I agree with the earlier poster who reminded us that a Cards win screws the Cowgirls playoff hopes.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Arians just earned some points with me at his post game:

Arians: "I love it when they say you don't have a chance to win. There's an 11-3 team and another one who's always 8-8. You figure it out."

LOL.

RedAlice

Reaction score
MidwestHawker":21b8cuyw said:
RedAlice":21b8cuyw said:

If, by "earned" it, you mean they ran hot during a season just short enough to allow them to slip in, then yes they earned it. Not sure what you're trying to accomplish by propping up the fact that their record is better than Seattle's; we all know that situation is both flukey and temporary. Let me guess: you're one of those people who subscribes to Bill Parcells's nonsense when he says, "You are what your record says you are"? Because that guy should have his still-beating heart ripped out and shown to him for convincing so many people that he was conveying some sort of wisdom to people when he said that.

A team's record over the course of 13 games is subject to significant variance and fluctuations. Romantics who want to pretend that a team's record directly reflects its skill level are nothing but naive.

LOL, "deserve." Look, it's a battle and they got in, but there can be no question that the NFL playoffs have a trailer trash look when Arizona gets invited to the party. They get their participation award; I guess they get to go enjoy that now. It's a sad evening for that reason, but at least we have the guarantee that they can't make any sort of real run once they get there.

You are absolutely one of the worst posters on this board.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
DavidSeven":2bs4d2nn said:

Arians: "I love it when they say you don't have a chance to win. There's an 11-3 team and another one who's always 8-8. You figure it out."

LOL.
Ooohhh! Was that a Jerruh and Cowboys dig? I like!

mikeak

Reaction score
ringless":pdzse7jw said:
Redalice,
I saw the response on my board and that was totally uncalled for. You were polite, I think obviously that person was upset in the coincidence of losing starting Qb's to you guys...

In any case, this is the worst I have seen the Seahawks board in regards to the Cardinals. I know you guys think they are a horrible team however we are 14 games in the season now. The Cardinals defense has allowed 20 points or less in 12 of the 14. Even with a bad offense you are going to win a lot of games when that happens. The Cardinals have great coaching, and I think the reason they play as poorly as they do is.

Onto a 4th String RB.
3rd String QB

We have 40 million dollars on IR/suspended list..... Think about that, and despite all the losses, more than anyone in the league on IR, they are still finding ways to win games.

I thought out season was over when we lost Palmer, because the step down to Stanton was a big one. I thought we'd still make the playoffs but that we'd obviously be one and done.... Now that it looks as though we've lost Stanton, I forgot how bad Lindley was, and he is certainly worse than I remember.

But give respect where its due, the Cardinals earned it, and they earned with a bunch of nobodies, practice squad players, and backups.

Respect for fighting hard - got it
Acknowledgement for fighting through injuries - got it
Having seen Seattle dominate them and completely showing their inability to move the ball with a qb that is less bad than the one that will probably play going forward - got that as well....

DavidSeven

Reaction score
-The Glove-":2mcg8d8z said:
DavidSeven":2mcg8d8z said:

LOL.
Ooohhh! Was that a Jerruh and Cowboys dig? I like!

I assume he was taking a shot at Fisher and the Rams.

SnoCoHawk

Reaction score
Well, poop.

According to the nifty playoff machine I found on ESPN, there are still a few (unlikely) permutations over the next three weeks that could keep us out of the playoffs, or at least have us missing the first or second seed. Stupid Rams - where were all your trick plays tonight?

korboko

Reaction score
SnoCoHawk":2ggehave said:
Well, poop.

According to the nifty playoff machine I found on ESPN, there are still a few (unlikely) permutations over the next three weeks that could keep us out of the playoffs, or at least have us missing the first or second seed. Stupid Rams - where were all your trick plays tonight?

All Seattle needs to do is keep winning. That's it.