TNF: Cardinals at Rams

HawkWow

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":ppuuemom said:
pehawk":ppuuemom said:
MidwestHawker":ppuuemom said:
pehawk":ppuuemom said:
I expect the Rams to get ALOT of calls tonight. Cards are going to get screwed...

Why's that?

Just a lil theory. Seattle will get calls this Sunday too.

Because it sets up a nice "Showdown for the NFC West" Next Sunday. NBC LOVES that kind of shit. Remember the "NFC West Championship Game" in 2010? When Charlie Shitehurst forgot he was shite for one night and became a God on the field for 3 hours? Ratings, people. Ratings.

So along with Vegas, NBC is fixing games now?

Sooner or later these fixes will have to cancel each other out and we'll get a straight game.

ivotuk

Reaction score
Largent80":uiimi3sc said:
peachesenregalia":uiimi3sc said:
Largent80":uiimi3sc said:
pehawk":uiimi3sc said:
Yes.

Dude, she's a guy. Don't fall for it.

Ummm maybe in make believe internet message board world Alice is a guy, but not in the real world.

Poor Rob. Fooled yet again. Did Thailand teach you nothing?

It taught me a lot, but, I guess I have more to learn.

My Zircon Encrusted Tweezers need to be buffed out.

Frank Zappa reference, nice.

"Raising my lonely dental floss"

nanomoz

Reaction score
What the hell happened to Zac Stacy? Dude looked like the second coming of a young Marion Barber last year. Now he's the forgotten man.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
nanomoz":37kvldje said:
What the hell happened to Zac Stacy? Dude looked like the second coming of a young Marion Barber last year. Now he's the forgotten man.

Tre Mason has been great, aside from that last fumble

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
nanomoz":2bviyzwe said:

Outside of the elite and the awful, running backs are all basically the same player in a different body wearing a different jersey number.

pehawk

Reaction score
For the record, I'm not saying its a conspiracy of epic proportions. But, yes, the refs will certainly always error on the side of protecting key games, if they can help it. The Cards game last week was flat out bizarre. And, the refs really, REALLY let the Seahawks secondary do their thing.

If the Cards had lost last weekend, and we all know they're not favored in this game, next week's game would be semi irrelevant, huh?

Ironically, the NFL screwed the Cards out of a win in Philly last year, protecting a week 17 NFC East showdown.

HawkWow

Reaction score
pehawk":2tx5xjwi said:
For the record, I'm not saying its a conspiracy of epic proportions. But, yes, the refs will certainly always error on the side of protecting key games, if they can help it. The Cards game last week was flat out bizarre. And, the refs really, REALLY let the Seahawks secondary do their thing.

If the Cards had lost last weekend, and we all know they're not favored in this game, next week's game would be semi irrelevant, huh?

Ironically, the NFL screwed the Cards out of a win in Philly last year, protecting a week 17 NFC East showdown.

I didn't watch the entire game, but if you're referencing the fumble, I still can't make up my mind on that one. I was beyond pissed with the call...and understandably, since it worked against us. But after watching the play a dozen times, and not considering the impact it had on us, I'm not positive it was a blown call. My opinion, of course and I could easily see how someone else would determine it a fumble for certain. Just saying I no longer think the call was horrid.

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
gargantual":3ezkg0yn said:
Man it physically HURTS rooting for the Rams. They such a dirty team..... but it's what ya gotta do tonight!

I like these posts way better than the ones where people are like "I don't hate this team, they don't win that much!" Screw that; hate everyone in this division at max levels at all times.

pehawk

Reaction score
HawkWow":1kc53zsj said:
pehawk":1kc53zsj said:

I didn't watch the entire game, but if you're referencing the fumble, I still can't make up my mind on that one. I was beyond pissed with the call...and understandably, since it worked against us. But after watching the play a dozen times, and not considering the impact it had on us, I'm not positive it was a blown call. My opinion, of course and I could easily see how someone else would determine it a fumble for certain. Just saying I no longer think the call was horrid.

Nope, not the fumble. The OPI called about three seconds after it occurred and in response to a Chiefs game sealing TD. That game was shadier than Red Alice's britches.

Or, watch the Denver Bills game from last week. It was stunning.

I don't normally buy into this type of shit. But, over the past few years December brings a lot of goofy things.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
The way these Rams corners "cover" .. The Cards are going to hit their big chunk plays a few times tonight. Rams D just needs to hold them to FG's

HawkWow

Reaction score
pehawk":2kgq3dby said:
HawkWow":2kgq3dby said:
pehawk":2kgq3dby said:

Nope, not the fumble. The OPI called about three seconds after it occurred and in response to a Chiefs game sealing TD. That game was shadier than Red Alice's britches.

Or, watch the Denver Bills game from last week. It was stunning.

I don't normally buy into this type of shit. But, over the past few years December brings a lot of goofy things.

Understood my man. In regards to the fumble...what did you think about the call?