TNF -- Huge NFC playoff implications -- who we rootin for?

hawknation2017

Reaction score
Very good. Need the Saints to lose one more (at home vs. Falcons?) and Eagles to lose two.

Mizak

Reaction score
Damn, the Falcons can actually win their division now.

El Caliente

Reaction score
We should have won that game, but key injuries and the refs did us in.

I honestly now know how you guys felt in your Super Bowl vs the Steelers. It really was 11 vs 16.

I can't wait to get Atlanta in the Superdome. If we are healthy we are going to hang a 50 burger on them.

Being able to stay with them while missing the OROY, and 5 other starters, I am more excited than disappointed.

El Caliente

Reaction score
mistaowen":3ccl0a8z said:
One hell of an athletic play by Deion Jones on that interception. Huge play, Brees doesn't usually make a mistake like that.
Actually he does. We just needed to run the ball, and what do we do? Pass info triple coverage. So predictable, yet still disappointing.

Yeah, we lost 8 guys this game, two to concusions. Thank goodness we have that mini bye week.

adeltaY

Reaction score
Dammit, I wanted the Saints to win. How the hell do you lose when you pick off Ryan three times? Brees made an awful decision there, but Payton running onto the field was dumb as hell too. I'm sorry about the injuries, trust me the Hawks know what it's like to lose a ton of guys on TNF. We're also very well acquainted with our opponents "marching" down the field on a yellow carpet. Better luck next time.

Barakas

Reaction score
Great win for our playoff seeding chances! This deserves the Techno Flute!!

[youtube]e-U1lj57pv8[/youtube]

El Caliente

Reaction score
Its sad, I have been listening to the radio since the game ended, and 3 callers have all mentioned that that final Brees throw to the TE is only designed for Jimmy Graham, and Josh Hill is not Jimmy Graham. We miss Graham for that one play alone. When Jimmy was here that play was successful about 98% of the time.

The Saints still own the division, but our chances at a 1st round bye are all but gone.

Josea16

Reaction score
El Caliente":3112qgi2 said:
Its sad, I have been listening to the radio since the game ended, and 3 callers have all mentioned that that final Brees throw to the TE is only designed for Jimmy Graham, and Josh Hill is not Jimmy Graham. We miss Graham for that one play alone. When Jimmy was here that play was successful about 98% of the time.

The Saints still own the division, but our chances at a 1st round bye are all but gone.
Welcome to our reality. I wanted you guys to be on our loss line but Atlanta must lose another game please. And Wilson to Graham is a thing of beauty. You don't want to play us in the playoffs because we are dailing it in regardless of Chancellor and Sherman. We will get Carson, Shead and probably more back in a week or two.

Josea16

Reaction score
Lords of Scythia":1b6myy6c said:
This is good! It gets us closer to that top two

GO HAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yup, yup. GO RAMS. Then take care of business. Everbody go 12-4 and see what happens. Completely possible guys.

We want a Carolina and Los Angeles win next. Thank tou. Atlanta is done in two weeks given they play New Orleans in the Superdome. It's going to be hilarious watching those three teams kill each other in the next three weeks.

And as long as were even with the Rams advantage us. And yes we will beat them again and key players will be coming back no less.

adeltaY

Reaction score
El Caliente":1029dnkg said:

IDK Caliente, I don't think Jimmy could've got that ball. It wasn't thrown high enough and was just not a good decision. Unless Jimmy jumped high enough to reach over Deion Jones, there's no way he could've caught it. Best of luck to the Saints, I hope you guys win the division.

I want the Rams to lose 100%. I get that the Eagles win was great, but let's not get crazy. I doubt we can run the table and if the Rams win, we will have to. The Rams can lose to us and get to 12 wins if they win their other games. We'd only be able to take advantage of the tie breaker if we made it to 12 wins in that case. I want them to lose every game.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
Barakas":kgl0njb4 said:
Great win for our playoff seeding chances! This deserves the Techno Flute!!

[youtube]e-U1lj57pv8[/youtube]

Can Techno Flute become the new Tanzania?

getnasty

Reaction score
Don't see us getting to the 2 seed but the 3 seed wouldn't be a horrible spot if Minnesota was a 2 and NO was a 4. If we had to go on the road id much rather go to Minnesota then Philly in a second round match up and I could also see NO beating Philly which would make a NFC Championship game back in Seattle.

Crizilla

Reaction score
Josea16":owbritcz said:
El Caliente":owbritcz said:

Welcome to our reality. I wanted you guys to be on our loss line but Atlanta must lose another game please. And Wilson to Graham is a thing of beauty. You don't want to play us in the playoffs because we are dailing it in regardless of Chancellor and Sherman. We will get Carson, Shead and probably more back in a week or two.

If everyone goes 12-4 Seahawks miss out on a bye still

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
Lords of Scythia":43cuo8z3 said:
boo, condatta! If we're not in the top 2, our chances of winning it all do a big ferkin crash. The year we won SB, we were 1 and the year we made and lost, we were 2. You don't wanna be pllayin in that first round, div winner or not.
LOL! That had nothing to do with why we lost. You’re funny.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
That ref last night that threw the flag on Payton is a jackass. I don't care what Payton said, as a ref you have to have some self restraint and not throw a game deciding flag on a coach who yelled at you.

It's an epidemic, these ref crews are RUINING the game with 15-20 flags a game. Let the damn players decide who wins and loses, not you.

El Caliente

Reaction score
The most telling stats of the night are these

Penalties
New Orleans 11-87 yards
Atlanta 4 - 35 yards

First Downs from Penalties

New Orleans 0
Atlanta 9

OP
OP
Lords of Scythia

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
El Caliente":2238mgx5 said:

You didn't take care of him. He had to go to court to get paid. He's someplace now that loves and appreciates him.

OP
OP
Lords of Scythia

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
Josea16":254p1f9i said:
El Caliente":254p1f9i said:

Our front 7 is destroying. Schneider is a HOF gm.