Toughest Division in NFL......

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
AFC East.

The AFC East is the new NFC West. After the Seahawks, you can argue the next 3 best defenses reside in the AFC East. The Bills, Dolphins and Jets are going to hit you in the mouth on defense. How their offenses will fare, I don't know. But those teams are going to play some mean defense.

Oh and there is still some team named the Patriots in that division as well.

This is the only division I can honestly see any team winning it.

ptisme

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":1rirkz8x said:
AFC East.

The AFC East is the new NFC West. After the Seahawks, you can argue the next 3 best defenses reside in the AFC East. The Bills, Dolphins and Jets are going to hit you in the mouth on defense. How their offenses will fare, I don't know. But those teams are going to play some mean defense.

Oh and there is still some team named the Patriots in that division as well.

This is the only division I can honestly see any team winning it.
That's a great arguement and just proves the parity n the NFL when there are arguements for a couple different divisions. No disrespect to your Hawks but I could see the Bills having the best defense in football this year.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
Ramfan128":2kyppqpe said:
On paper the Steelers, Ravens, and Bengals all look good...but I wouldn't say they're better than us. We'll see this year.
True. The Browns are and always will be the Browns but the Steelers, Ravens, and Bungles are always in it except you can count on the Bungles to fade down the stretch or quick exit in the playoffs. With the Steelers it all depends on whether the defense is improved from last year. AFC East is tough mostly because of the Pats** but the Jets, Bills, and Dolphins usually find a way to shit the bed. I agree the NFC West is probably the toughest division overall.

Latest posts