Trade down options

CPHawk

Reaction score
It's a logical spot for a team who needs a tackle to trade up or back into the first round. If we're open for business, there'll be some action on the line. Guess it depends on the offers.
I’m not trading the pick without a 1st and 2nd in return. Such a waste to trade it and not still pick in the 1sr round. It never works out for js when he doesn’t get a 1 in return.

OP
OP
Chawker

Chawker

Reaction score
My favorite trade would be with the Eagles, acquiring one of there second round picks. 22 and 53 would fall into Johns wheelhouse, giving us great diversity with our selections.

I can't agree more with you CPHawk ! Cheers

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
I’m not trading the pick without a 1st and 2nd in return. Such a waste to trade it and not still pick in the 1sr round. It never works out for js when he doesn’t get a 1 in return.
25/58 from GB in return for 16 is a slight win for us on both JJ and Rich Hill value, and GB would need to play ball if they want an OT.

Rasheed Walker looks good at LT for them, but on a fairly small sample of play. And Zach Tom is a good lineman who they have at RT but they may want to move him inside, as they're also light at guard.

If someone wants to come up to 16, I'd consider GB as likely as anyone. They have surplus capital (2 second rounders).

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
My favorite trade would be with the Eagles, acquiring one of there second round picks. 22 and 53 would fall into Johns wheelhouse, giving us great diversity with our selections.

I can't agree more with you CPHawk ! Cheers
We'd almost certainly have to throw in pick 81 to get that done. 102 if we're lucky.

OP
OP
Chawker

Chawker

Reaction score
Sure Mael, but we're talk'in bout the top half of the first round, which should carry a certain amount of inherent value to it.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Sure Mael, but we're talk'in bout the top half of the first round, which should carry a certain amount of inherent value to it.
It does, but those values are based on the value that these positions have commanded in the past. 22 and 53 is just a lil too rich for the jump, especially without too obvious of a talent cliff (Eagles would be looking DB, but quite a few available in the second round).

OP
OP
Chawker

Chawker

Reaction score
The Seahawks come draft day may have to throw in the 118 selection and ask for 22 and 50 picks. They should get it with the Eagles wanting Nate Wiggens.

Cheers

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I'd be shocked if we don't trade down. Gotta' get a 2nd round pick. And our 2nd round pick yielded us Big Cat. I'm good with that.

Latest posts