Transplants from Seahawkblue

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
RastaHawk12!":3risid51 said:
titan3131":3risid51 said:
Welcome friends GO HAWKS!

Watch out for the mods!

Hopefully they're not a power-hungry mob of sadistic psychopaths..

They are not power hungry........ :mrgreen:

GeekHawk

Reaction score
Team Patera":20aebl4z said:
Culver City? Was it The Backstage? That place is the official Seahawks bar in LA. I love that place!!!!!!

Rob's apartment was just a few blocks away, so we popped in there for quick brewski and some yelling before the game. Then back to his place for a LOT of yelling, an amazing rib roast, and all the beers I thought I should have before driving back to Coronado Island. :thirishdrinkers:

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
And if you really want to get Dana going, just tell her how much she LOVES her some Phillip Rivers :th2thumbs:

OP
OP
Team Patera

Team Patera

Reaction score
GeekHawk":2iqh4djy said:
Team Patera":2iqh4djy said:
Culver City? Was it The Backstage? That place is the official Seahawks bar in LA. I love that place!!!!!!

Rob's apartment was just a few blocks away, so we popped in there for quick brewski and some yelling before the game. Then back to his place for a LOT of yelling, an amazing rib roast, and all the beers I thought I should have before driving back to Coronado Island. :thirishdrinkers:
Love that place!

Definitely let us know when you're in town and we will meet up for some games.

pmedic920

Reaction score
And even though it's been mentioned and linked, I do want to encourage you to introduce yourselves officially.

This holds true for ALL members that have not done it yet.
Also, if you have never taken the time to read through the introductions , this would be a great time.
They are actually interesting.

viewtopic.php?t=638#p6627

Dougula

Reaction score
Hi I'm Doug and I'm an alcoh.........no wait, wrong gathering place. I'm another one of the Blue refugees. With my home on the web gone I now know what it is to be devasted.

Hi Dana!, Soulfish, The poster formerly known as YoDog, Lymon, and of course Notorious B.O.B. :D

Good to see quite a few familiar names here already.

Cheers!! :thirishdrinkers:

edit: oh hey I see Riverdog and Mizzou too Hello strangers!!

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
netskier":1ehz8v7l said:
UK, SLANG translation request please, what does "in the kit" mean? Sounds kind of cool to me, whatever it means.

It sounds like it should be a euphemism for something like up the duff or cream crackered but it isnt. Hope this helps.

NoCal HawkFan

Reaction score
Another SB transplant. Have to admit I am saddened by the closing of SB. I am pretty much a one board type of guy. Posted at the PI board a LONG time ago until it became unbearable and then moved to the Blue where I have been since.

Really disappointed to learn some of how it went down and the reasons why. So much history just lost unnecessarily.

In any case I am glad to be here and to see several former Blue members.

NoCal HawkFan

Reaction score
Bill Assumpcao":3jt6f901 said:
Say hey Blues,
I'm so tickled to not be losing track of y'all.
I hate when that happens.

Go Hawks,
BillA

Nice to see you Bill! Glad you are here so you can let me know how you enjoy the game

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
NoCal HawkFan":2ulz50wo said:
Another SB transplant. Have to admit I am saddened by the closing of SB. I am pretty much a one board type of guy. Posted at the PI board a LONG time ago until it became unbearable and then moved to the Blue where I have been since.

Really disappointed to learn some of how it went down and the reasons why. So much history just lost unnecessarily.

It might take a while to get used to as the forum is set up differently then you are used to, but stick around I think you'll like it. There probably is a little more traffic here, so it may seem that it moves a bit faster.

Welcome, and if you have any questions, problems, suggestions, don't hesitate to ask a mod (the folks with the blue names).
:th2thumbs:

NoCal HawkFan

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":7micxara said:
NoCal HawkFan":7micxara said:

It might take a while to get used to as the forum is set up differently then you are used to, but stick around I think you'll like it. There probably is a little more traffic here, so it may seem that it moves a bit faster.

Welcome, and if you have any questions, problems, suggestions, don't hesitate to ask a mod (the folks with the blue names).
:th2thumbs:

Thanks Sports Hernia. Actually the forum will be easier to use as I run a forum (Golden State Warriors) based on a phpbb platform so I am very used to this forum format.

Tks for the welcome and look forward to contributing.

Sac

Reaction score
NoCal HawkFan":c4bm0f0q said:
Thanks Sports Hernia. Actually the forum will be easier to use as I run a forum (Golden State Warriors) based on a phpbb platform so I am very used to this forum format.

Tks for the welcome and look forward to contributing.

Yo, whereabouts in NorCal are you?

OP
OP
Team Patera

Team Patera

Reaction score
Dougula":x4ehqgk5 said:
Hi I'm Doug and I'm an alcoh.........no wait, wrong gathering place. I'm another one of the Blue refugees. With my home on the web gone I now know what it is to be devasted.

Hi Dana!, Soulfish, The poster formerly known as YoDog, Lymon, and of course Notorious B.O.B. :D

Good to see quite a few familiar names here already.

Cheers!! :thirishdrinkers:
Whoo hoo!!!!

edit: oh hey I see Riverdog and Mizzou too Hello strangers!!

OP
OP
Team Patera

Team Patera

Reaction score
NoCal HawkFan":1oqu4swa said:

yay!!! Glad you're here!
Poster formerly known as Number 24