Transplants from Seahawkblue

OkieHawk

Reaction score
SacHawk2.0":5hc4va90 said:
NoCal HawkFan":5hc4va90 said:
Thanks Sports Hernia. Actually the forum will be easier to use as I run a forum (Golden State Warriors) based on a phpbb platform so I am very used to this forum format.

Tks for the welcome and look forward to contributing.

Yo, whereabouts in NorCal are you?

Don't tell him, he's a fan of Cosby's methods!

OP
OP
Team Patera

Team Patera

Reaction score
pmedic920":v9w0ku8p said:
And even though it's been mentioned and linked, I do want to encourage you to introduce yourselves officially.

This holds true for ALL members that have not done it yet.
Also, if you have never taken the time to read through the introductions , this would be a great time.
They are actually interesting.

http://www.seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?t=638#p6627
Hard to do on my phone. I'll check this out tomorrow on my desktop.
Don't judge. Lol :D

A

Anonymous

Ad Hawk":3flcd141 said:
RastaHawk12!":3flcd141 said:
titan3131":3flcd141 said:
Welcome friends GO HAWKS!

Watch out for the mods!

Hopefully they're not a power-hungry mob of sadistic psychopaths..

They aren't a mob, there are only a few of them.

Hi there...

Three things:

1.) Welcome all newbies, sorry to hear about y'alls site.

2.) Our main forum we like to keep VERY clean, informative, and strictly Seahawks related. That means we keep the sex, drugs, (and a lot of the rock and roll) in our other forums. People's kids read this stuff. :les: I would be remiss not to mention that certain terms used among adults are fine, but ones that have a sexually-descriptive origin, are a no no in our flagship, Seattle Seahawks (family-friendly) Main forum.

3.) Riverdog?, I read every word you write, every time you post.

Go Hawks!!!

:th2thumbs:

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Dougula":47396rln said:
Hi I'm Doug and I'm an alcoh.........no wait, wrong gathering place. I'm another one of the Blue refugees. With my home on the web gone I now know what it is to be devasted.

Hi Dana!, Soulfish, The poster formerly known as YoDog, Lymon, and of course Notorious B.O.B. :D

Good to see quite a few familiar names here already.

Cheers!! :thirishdrinkers:

edit: oh hey I see Riverdog and Mizzou too Hello strangers!!
Hi Doug! Ken (Bobblehead) is lurking about also.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
NoCal HawkFan":3uhir2jz said:
Another SB transplant. Have to admit I am saddened by the closing of SB. I am pretty much a one board type of guy. Posted at the PI board a LONG time ago until it became unbearable and then moved to the Blue where I have been since.

Really disappointed to learn some of how it went down and the reasons why. So much history just lost unnecessarily.

In any case I am glad to be here and to see several former Blue members.
Very happy you came over because I missed your wonderful spreadsheets very much NoCal.

LymonHawk

Reaction score
Dougula":2x6krn62 said:
Hi I'm Doug and I'm an alcoh.........no wait, wrong gathering place. I'm another one of the Blue refugees. With my home on the web gone I now know what it is to be devasted.

Hi Dana!, Soulfish, The poster formerly known as YoDog, Lymon, and of course Notorious B.O.B. :D

Good to see quite a few familiar names here already.

Cheers!! :thirishdrinkers:

edit: oh hey I see Riverdog and Mizzou too Hello strangers!!

Hey Dougie! I'm glad you made it! They let you in? Cool...I was afraid .Net had reached it's quota on weirdos :thirishdrinkers:

pmedic920

Reaction score
Team Patera":1tagbn2j said:
pmedic920":1tagbn2j said:
And even though it's been mentioned and linked, I do want to encourage you to introduce yourselves officially.

Also, if you have never taken the time to read through the introductions , this would be a great time.

viewtopic.php?t=638#p6627

You will get a ton of BS for using it but try "tap a talk" for using your phone on forums.
It has it's pros and cons but if you are on your phone a lot, the pros outweigh the cons.

OP
OP
Team Patera

Team Patera

Reaction score
pmedic920":15jgwc7z said:
Team Patera":15jgwc7z said:
pmedic920":15jgwc7z said:

http://www.seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?t=638#p6627

You will get a ton of BS for using it but try "tap a talk" for using your phone on forums.
It has it's pros and cons but if you are on your phone a lot, the pros outweigh the cons.
Thanks for the help!

chris98251

Reaction score
HoustonHawk82":3kayqof1 said:
Ad Hawk":3kayqof1 said:
RastaHawk12!":3kayqof1 said:
titan3131":3kayqof1 said:
Welcome friends GO HAWKS!

Watch out for the mods!

Hopefully they're not a power-hungry mob of sadistic psychopaths..

They aren't a mob, there are only a few of them.

Hi there...

Three things:

1.) Welcome all newbies, sorry to hear about y'alls site.

2.) Our main forum we like to keep VERY clean, informative, and strictly Seahawks related. That means we keep the sex, drugs, (and a lot of the rock and roll) in our other forums. People's kids read this stuff. :les: I would be remiss not to mention that certain terms used among adults are fine, but ones that have a sexually-descriptive origin, are a no no in our flagship, Seattle Seahawks (family-friendly) Main forum.

3.) Riverdog?, I read every word you write, every time you post.

Go Hawks!!!

:th2thumbs:

Oh crap Dad found the party spot !

acer1240

Reaction score
Acer1240 years ago on the old site. Sorry to hear that it is gone. Trust me when I say that you fine folks have joined the best damn fan site on the web.

Request access to the shack to hear about what our site mods do at McDonalds drive throughs

(Ask Sac)

A

Anonymous

acer1240":35wpjboo said:
Acer1240 years ago on the old site. Sorry to hear that it is gone. Trust me when I say that you fine folks have joined the best damn fan site on the web.

Request access to the shack to hear about what our site mods do at McDonalds drive throughs

...and you have got to meet Okie and Maulbert.

chris98251

Reaction score
On another note, I recognize so many names from the past, must be from the Fanatic days or the Scout.com days where we were hosted, also the old Seahawks .com site. Seems we may drift around some but as Seahawks fans the loyalty remains no matter where you post.

chris98251

Reaction score
Could be size, there should be a sentence that says your picture is too big, avatars are to be no larger then 150 by 150 pixels.

pmedic920

Reaction score
Team Patera":3kki1oec said:
I'm having trouble adding my avatar and getting errors on every attempt with every picture.
Any advice?

I'm no expert but yes, it's most likely the size that's causing problems.

I use "paint" just open the photo and resize to the max allowed. Save as whatever, then choose that file to use as Avi.