OP
OP
Team Patera

Team Patera

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":2cf8uri7 said:
Team Patera":2cf8uri7 said:
MizzouHawkGal":2cf8uri7 said:
Ah yes, the "devasted" incident. I think the poster in question goes by GBPack12. Good times.:)

Maybe Ptsme knows him?

Also you guys are welcome to join my little Survivor Game. It seems everyone else has so the more the merrier I say. There will be prizes even. ;)
The survivor pool seems like a lot of work..and I'm lazy...is there a link?
http://www.seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=111237
I see the link. Just don't see where we sign up.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Team Patera":3vmjcma5 said:
MizzouHawkGal":3vmjcma5 said:
Team Patera":3vmjcma5 said:
MizzouHawkGal":3vmjcma5 said:
Ah yes, the "devasted" incident. I think the poster in question goes by GBPack12. Good times.:)

Maybe Ptsme knows him?

Also you guys are welcome to join my little Survivor Game. It seems everyone else has so the more the merrier I say. There will be prizes even. ;)
The survivor pool seems like a lot of work..and I'm lazy...is there a link?
http://www.seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=111237
I see the link. Just don't see where we sign up.
Just post in the thread that you're in. I'm collating and tracking the responses. I will have it all cleaned up and spiffy by the time New England embarrasses themselves against that no defense team located in Western Pennsylvania. You have until midnight PST after the Raider game to sign up.

GeekHawk

Reaction score
c_hawkbob":ck3zdsvh said:
Paschtorian":ck3zdsvh said:
Welcome to Seahawks.net (formerly seahawks.com).

explanation?

Actually, the first version of this place was called Seahawks98.com, as I recall. There were a few glitches with the team and the NFL lawyers about using the word "Seahawks", the use of ".com", and the color scheme. These were worked out, but I am privy to absolutely none of the details - I was a general public member then, username PatS. Since then, at least one of the iterations required a longer username so I became who I am...

pmedic920

Reaction score
RastaHawk12!":zug1ej16 said:
pmedic920":zug1ej16 said:
Y'all be sure and enter the season prediction contest too.

It's easy.
Nice prizes.

Bar mat not one of the prizes :{)

Ooh Ooh........ where???? :3:

Sticky on main page.

Rules are simple but must be followed.
viewtopic.php?t=110105#p1619060

BTW, deadline to enter is prior to kickoff of preseason opener. You have less than 24 hrs to enter.

OP
OP
Team Patera

Team Patera

Reaction score
RastaHawk12!":1zjsbglq said:
Team Patera":1zjsbglq said:
RastaHawk12!":1zjsbglq said:
Team Patera":1zjsbglq said:
Oh I know it was a touchdown!

Wasn't suggesting you didn't... ;) :mrgreen:
Oh don't you worry your pretty little head....

LOL - that's 'dashing' to you, little lady! ;) :mrgreen:
You're not the boss of me , Craig. Lmbo

OP
OP
Team Patera

Team Patera

Reaction score

RastaHawk12!

Reaction score
pmedic920":1idr7lf6 said:
RastaHawk12!":1idr7lf6 said:
pmedic920":1idr7lf6 said:
Y'all be sure and enter the season prediction contest too.

It's easy.
Nice prizes.

Bar mat not one of the prizes :{)

Ooh Ooh........ where???? :3:

Sticky on main page.

Rules are simple but must be followed.
http://www.seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?t=110105#p1619060

BTW, deadline to enter is prior to kickoff of preseason opener. You have less than 24 hrs to enter.

Done! Thanks for the 'head's up'... :) :mrgreen:

CovingtonHawk

Reaction score
Hello everyone.

Nice to see several transplants from Seahawkblue.

I left awhile back. Believe it was 18 months ago.

I was a long time member of the Blue joining in April 2006. Wasn't long after (few months) that I became a mod and continued to be til left that forum. I Also ran the fantasy football site for the Blue for 8 years. I attended many local and remote events of SHB.

I was not in favor with the direction of the site and when TC and I had a disagreement, I left. I had many friends there and it was hard to leave those friendships behind. Fortunately several were on Facebook, so I was able to connect with many of them.

I have been a member here for a long time too. I haven't posted much here. Mostly to read as there are a lot of knowledgeable fans here.

I changed my sig on here to CovingtonHawk on or about the time I left SHB. Being that I was very much involved with my position over there, I thought it was best to change my sig. Now that you know all of this, I hope all are receptive to my disclosure here.

On both sites, I am formerly known as GladiatorHawk.

Go Hawks!

OP
OP
Team Patera

Team Patera

Reaction score
CovingtonHawk":2yqja0ns said:
Hello everyone.

Nice to see several transplants from Seahawkblue.

I left awhile back. Believe it was 18 months ago.

I was a long time member of the Blue joining in April 2006. Wasn't long after (few months) that I became a mod and continued to be til left that forum. I Also ran the fantasy football site for the Blue for 8 years. I attended many local and remote events of SHB.

I was not in favor with the direction of the site and when TC and I had a disagreement, I left. I had many friends there and it was hard to leave those friendships behind. Fortunately several were on Facebook, so I was able to connect with many of them.

I have been a member here for a long time too. I haven't posted much here. Mostly to read as there are a lot of knowledgeable fans here.

I changed my sig on here to CovingtonHawk on or about the time I left SHB. Being that I was very much involved with my position over there, I thought it was best to change my sig. Now that you know all of this, I hope all are receptive to my disclosure here.

On both sites, I am formerly known as GladiatorHawk.

Go Hawks!
Oh wow ! Nice to see you again!
I had no problem with the Blue. They shut it down and I came over here. No other reason.
I'm enjoying my time here. Go Hawks!