Transplants from Seahawkblue

byau

Reaction score
Team Patera":b5ja9q6i said:
RastaHawk12!":b5ja9q6i said:
keatonisballin":b5ja9q6i said:
Welcome guys! This site kicks ass, I love it here and I'm sure you will too. The season is close, Go Hawks!!!

Seems like a good place. Looking forward to getting involved. We'd been with the Blue for years and made lots of great friends. Then yesterday the admin posted a note that he was butthurt about something and was permanently shutting it down. Dana and I texted all day and agreed we'd go somewhere together. We looked around and this one is very active, so here we are!

Looking forward to a GREAT season complete with a 12th man invasion of Santa Clara!!!? :D
By the way....Craig and I are so Cal Hawks fans. Both live in Oceanside, CA.
Go Hawks!!!

woohoo So. Cal !

And adding in to one of the most epic welcome threads I've seen here. Welcome! Sorry to hear about Seahawkblue..

"When one door closes ..."

LymonHawk

Reaction score
I already have tickets to the Panther's game and will let you know how the tailgate goes, if in fact it does go.

For those who don't know, Radish used to post @ Blue on occasion. (And for the newbies who don't already know; Les was loved by all on .Net.)

Oh, one more thing; If Rockhawk asks you to pull his finger...don't do it!! :mrgreen:

GeekHawk

Reaction score
RastaHawk12!":s4scpnb0 said:
Oh my gosh... this place is a riot.

GeekHawk":s4scpnb0 said:
Team Patera":s4scpnb0 said:
Go Hawks!!!

So, I'll be TDY in San Diego from the start of November through the end of January (I work for the Navy), and could probably use some fellow Seahawk fans to get crazy with on game days...

There's a GREAT Seahawks bar in PB. PM me when you get down here.. you'll love it !!! :)

I heard about that place when I was down there last Christmas, but went up to a friend's place in Culver City for the game instead. He's now in Houston, so I'm all yours! Dang, I'm easy.

ivotuk

Reaction score
Welcome all! Read the Rules, avoid HoustonHawk82 (He's a cranky old fart), and enjoy! :th2thumbs:

netskier

Reaction score
UK, SLANG translation request please, what does "in the kit" mean? Sounds kind of cool to me, whatever it means.

OP
OP
Team Patera

Team Patera

Reaction score
Bill Assumpcao":3kqfynnt said:
Welcome aboard, kids,
We all we got,
we all we need.

Go Hawks,
BillA
Good to know you're here, Bill. SO I can keep up with tradition and say, "I'm in too!" whenever you post, "I'm in?"
Ah....good times. :)

OP
OP
Team Patera

Team Patera

Reaction score
GeekHawk":31duys8a said:
Team Patera":31duys8a said:
Go Hawks!!!

So, I'll be TDY in San Diego from the start of November through the end of January (I work for the Navy), and could probably use some fellow Seahawk fans to get crazy with on game days...
You know it! absolutely would love to meet up!!!!!!

OP
OP
Team Patera

Team Patera

Reaction score
Attyla the Hawk":1rfdrbmc said:
Ugh, that's tough to hear.

SHB was my first hawks forum I joined. Loved the unique/close quality of that community. Obviously I'm using the same handle. Guessing we've heard the end of 'devasted' for good now.

Any word on what will happen with MotherLand events?

Hoping that NoCal will show his face here with excel sheets and charts. So many smart posters on that community -- hoping they find their way here to share all things hawks related.

EDIT: Oh and Albany's memes. Those were must see after hawks games.
Nah.....no way...i say we keep it going.

OP
OP
Team Patera

Team Patera

Reaction score
GeekHawk":2io3zo5l said:
RastaHawk12!":2io3zo5l said:
Oh my gosh... this place is a riot.

GeekHawk":2io3zo5l said:
Team Patera":2io3zo5l said:
Go Hawks!!!

There's a GREAT Seahawks bar in PB. PM me when you get down here.. you'll love it !!! :)

I heard about that place when I was down there last Christmas, but went up to a friend's place in Culver City for the game instead. He's now in Houston, so I'm all yours! Dang, I'm easy.
Culver City? Was it The Backstage? That place is the official Seahawks bar in LA. I love that place!!!!!!

HAWKAMANIA

Reaction score
Wait, there was another Seahawks forum site? I feel like this is the episode of Lost where the main group meets "The Others".

JAGHAWK

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":2yph2j4w said:
c_hawkbob":2yph2j4w said:
peachesenregalia":2yph2j4w said:
.net > shb

It's not a competition. Never was.

Of course it goddamn is. And we're winning.

LMAO

I'm still fairly new to the site but I'm pretty sure I like this person the most.

OkieHawk

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":27it52r9 said:
Welcome. If at any time you see posts from Kearly or Scottemojo, drop what you're doing and read them. Always worth it.

OkieHawk, on the other hand, should be avoided at all costs.

That one got me right in the feels.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
OkieHawk":3maggkxr said:
MontanaHawk05":3maggkxr said:
Welcome. If at any time you see posts from Kearly or Scottemojo, drop what you're doing and read them. Always worth it.

OkieHawk, on the other hand, should be avoided at all costs.

That one got me right in the feels.

You've got those? Who knew?! :?:

:th2thumbs: