Tried to get it to Graham

seahawks08

Reaction score
OkieHawk":3rovxc3j said:
I can't remember where I heard it but Graham said it was hard to know where to be when RW scrambles as he's used to being exactly where the ball is thrown.

I don't think he should look back and start scrambling, he is of a size that cannot be shifty like Tyler Locket to come back and help your QB. Russel should throw the pass up, it can either mean an interception, an offensive PI, defensive PI or a completion, with interception being the least probability if you throw the ball over his head. Keep practicing this Russel, you got this, think taller and don't look for Baldwin in between those huge DL.

Greenhell

Reaction score
Basis4day":1l6mjghg said:
Greenhell":1l6mjghg said:
What happened to all the hubbub from Russ and Pete that the RW/JG connection was hot and they were connecting on pass after pass and td after TD in practice? And now the season is under way and not one damn thing has transpired from all that.

He caught a TD last week.

1 is fine but the way they talked it up, it should be 3-4 by now.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
Anyone else think maybe ADB and the veteran WR group of the Hawks really are a bunch of bullies who possibly get all pissy if they don't see their touches.

irocdave

Reaction score
Hawkpower":3mn761ru said:
jake206":3mn761ru said:
[tweet]https://twitter.com/scohenPI/status/645818372345753600[/tweet]

Apparently, this is still a work in progress.

Translation: Russ needs to throw him the dang ball.

Yep. RW needs to get the message, in a responsible NFL QB way, throw the F"ing ball to JG.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
bandiger":15d2q9ku said:
I'll let the critics with access to coaching tape analyze this stuff. Whether this is RW being scared or Bevel's just being inept at designing plays for Graham in general.
I think it's the latter, and I'll leave it at that.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
StaffAmerica74":3b0pg409 said:
People forget how awesome Zach Miller was before he came to our TE killing offense too
Which is why I was cool on the trade when it happened. I know Graham is awesome, I just don't think our offense favors him.

dbsn2420

Reaction score
There's way more things to be concerned with this O rather than getting the ball to JG. How about the fact the O-line can't run block or that Beast can't get two steps under him without getting pounced on. I get the fact that we all want to see some completions to JG, but it's not like they are going to target him 20 times a game just to make everyone happy.

The last thing I want is Bev or Russ to start forcing the ball to him just like they did with PH. :pukeface:

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
dbsn2420":1cwuwjzg said:
There's way more things to be concerned with this O rather than getting the ball to JG. How about the fact the O-line can't run block or that Beast can't get two steps under him without getting pounced on. I get the fact that we all want to see some completions to JG, but it's not like they are going to target him 20 times a game just to make everyone happy.

The last thing I want is Bev or Russ to start forcing the ball to him just like they did with PH. :pukeface:
Exactly. We have many weapons and Russ likes being a point guard type of player who he can distribute the ball to many. Those who want to just keep chucking it to Graham at all costs aren't being reasonable when you consider the scope of the Seahawks' offense.