Uniform choice this week

A

Anonymous

According to Seacrest, they are wearing the throwbacks this week, not the all white.

See the bottom of this pic...

CsaFNaeWEAAz3Lv

This paves the way for us to dress in all white.

OP
OP
S

seahawksny

Reaction score
HoustonHawk82":3bxuxowt said:
According to Seacrest, they are wearing the throwbacks this week, not the all white.

See the bottom of this pic...

CsaFNaeWEAAz3Lv

This paves the way for us to dress in all white.

yep

or all grey

RastaHawk12!

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":16wykuvh said:
Basis4day":16wykuvh said:
If I remember correctly from discussions here from the SD "white out" game two years ago, the home teams actually submit their uniform choices on July 1.

Though, like SD, it's a safe bet LA is hot this time of year.

It's been confirmed by multiple sources that it was upwards of 150 degrees on the field that day. Let's hope it's nowhere near that hot in LA this weekend.

I was there and it was more like 200! :shock:

I'm going to LA in 3 days and hoping for a much more pleasant experience on all fronts... and will happily wear SEAHAWK BLUE if the Lambs are in white!

RastaHawk12!

Reaction score
RastaHawk12!":15llnzms said:
Zebulon Dak":15llnzms said:
Basis4day":15llnzms said:
If I remember correctly from discussions here from the SD "white out" game two years ago, the home teams actually submit their uniform choices on July 1.

It's been confirmed by multiple sources that it was upwards of 150 degrees on the field that day. Let's hope it's nowhere near that hot in LA this weekend.

I'm going to LA in 3 days and hoping for a much more pleasant experience on all fronts... and will happily wear SEAHAWK BLUE if the Lambs are in white!

Edit: nevermind... I didn't read the bottom of the thread. My road Richard Sherman and green hat it is! :mrgreen:

OP
OP
S

seahawksny

Reaction score
RastaHawk12!":3pmcj0a8 said:
RastaHawk12!":3pmcj0a8 said:
Zebulon Dak":3pmcj0a8 said:
Basis4day":3pmcj0a8 said:

Edit: nevermind... I didn't read the bottom of the thread. My road Richard Sherman and green hat it is! :mrgreen:

you crack me up.. You dont HAVE to match what players are wearing. LOL. u can show support in blue if they are in white.
nobody will question your fandom... GO HAWKS

kobebryant

Reaction score
The Rams throwback helmets/uniforms are just beautiful. Should really be the full-time look, just feels like LA football.

Wish Todd Gurley would get some goggles and a big ass neck roll though.

OP
OP
S

seahawksny

Reaction score
kobebryant":2g43jo9g said:
The Rams throwback helmets/uniforms are just beautiful. Should really be the full-time look, just feels like LA football.

I do like them also... I dont LOVE that color combo on most teams, golden State warriors i would say it resembles.

But their throw backs look great. I believe the last season they had them was Kurt Warners Super Bowl Win

kobebryant

Reaction score
seahawksny":j0fap85m said:
kobebryant":j0fap85m said:

I do like them also... I dont LOVE that color combo on most teams, golden State warriors i would say it resembles.

But their throw backs look great. I believe the last season they had them was Kurt Warners Super Bowl Win

I really like the color combo on the Mullin/Richmond Warriors , old school Brewers, and 90's STL Blues as well.

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
seahawksny":2w6yqqux said:
kobebryant":2w6yqqux said:

The Rams throwbacks, both visiting and away were far and away some of the best NFL unis ever. Why they switched after winning their first SuperbOwl has always baffled me, especially to that ugly gold crap. If I were the Rams I'd go back to throwbacks as standard attire. The old Blue and whites for throwback games which were cool too. Since they switched to the gold, the unis have been among the worst in the league IMO. Leave that crap in St Louis, with the mediocrity it enjoyed.

morgulon1

Reaction score
Thepeelsessions":1fnuo6z8 said:
If the Hawks go with road colors, I hope it's white on white. In all honesty, I wish that would be the primary road combination. It's a clean, fresh look. Much better than white on blue

Finally , I have found someone who likes the white/white combination as well as I do. It's my favorite. They look sharp AF in that uniform.

Hawks46

Reaction score
I think that's smart from a marketing stand point.

It doesn't matter what stadium they're playing in, they need to make a statement that football is back in LA.

And those uni's were damn good too.

bmorepunk

Reaction score
RastaHawk12!":2cu8nglt said:
Zebulon Dak":2cu8nglt said:
Basis4day":2cu8nglt said:

150, 200, all scientifically plausible. You guys are hilarious.

253hawk

Reaction score
It was something like 119 degrees...and it wasn't so much the heat, it was the 42 minutes in game time that the defense had to spend on the field in it. One of the most lopsided TOPs in history.

A

Anonymous

Now, add about 75% humidity to that 110+ degrees, then come talk to us.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
bmorepunk":3q34pq1d said:
RastaHawk12!":3q34pq1d said:
Zebulon Dak":3q34pq1d said:
Basis4day":3q34pq1d said:

150, 200, all scientifically plausible. You guys are hilarious.

I don't think there's anything funny about subjecting people to temperatures near water's boiling point. It's really just dangerous. I'll take the L any day over threatening the safety of Seahawks players.

bmorepunk

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":2q9ue7e9 said:
I don't think there's anything funny about subjecting people to temperatures near water's boiling point. It's really just dangerous. I'll take the L any day over threatening the safety of Seahawks players.

Overheating one's testicles causes temporary sterilization. This could also be a serious concern for Seahawks players who may go home after the game and miss a chance to create an elite athlete with their superior genetics.