UW-Illinois not televised locally?

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
I'm so pissed at Comcast. I called before the game started and ordered the upgrade with the channel the game was on. It never came on for me. It's still not on. Bastards.

The Outfield

Reaction score
That really sucks, Jazz. I went through the online chat and they had me confirm that it was working before the chat ended.

mrblitz

Reaction score
offense looked good; especially in the 2nd half.

defense was good in the 1st half, then it seemed like they got away from what they had been doing, and became not-so-good.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
The Outfield":soaxuz68 said:
That really sucks, Jazz. I went through the online chat and they had me confirm that it was working before the chat ended.
I guess I shoulda tried that. Oh well. At least they won.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Anyone know if the game will be re-broadcast here in the Seattle area?? If so, when/where?

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Jazzhawk":hw3ukzsx said:
Anyone know if the game will be re-broadcast here in the Seattle area?? If so, when/where?

If you have the pac 12 network it should be replayed several times throughout the week. I couldn't tell you the schedule though.

OP
OP
kearly

kearly

Reaction score
I'm not worried about Sankey's carries. UW will only play 13, maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaybe 14 games (like a 1% chance), so it's not like he's going to hit 350 carries or anything. Only reason it got so high this time was because they benched Washington for fumble problems.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
kearly":35e5zy4s said:
I'm not worried about Sankey's carries. UW will only play 13, maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaybe 14 games (like a 1% chance), so it's not like he's going to hit 350 carries or anything. Only reason it got so high this time was because they benched Washington for fumble problems.

Kearly, my friend, there's a 0 percent they play 14 games. Playoffs don't start til next year!

Edit, nevermind, i'm an idiot. Forgot the pac 12 title game, I thought you were talking about the 4 team playoff that starts next season.

HawkWow

Reaction score
Throwdown":zkv21vh1 said:
Jaydon Mickens is very quickly becoming my favorite player to watch

He's exciting as hell and like Kearse, seems to have put the drops behind him.

My favorite ball catcher on the team (not named ASJ) is Williams. I think his game will serve him well at the next level, as well. I'd like to see him get more targets, but if he keeps working on his blocking, he's going to get a lot of interest from NFL scouts (IMO).