Very Concerning

seahawksny

Reaction score
Possible Concern

To make the Super Bowl, We will probably have to beat SF not twice but possibly three times. Not to be a negative nelly but i just dont see that. Just like I couldnt see the opposite happening.

Thoughts?

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Why worry about stuff like that? If you're going to make the Super Bowl you have to beat everyone in front of you. Other teams are just as worried about playing the Hawks.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
seahawksny":ke6m7fx7 said:
Possible Concern

To make the Super Bowl, We will probably have to beat SF not twice but possibly three times. Not to be a negative nelly but i just dont see that. Just like I couldnt see the opposite happening.

Thoughts?

I'd prefer two games over three against any opponent, especially them.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
seahawksny":1dxygnt8 said:
Possible Concern

Thoughts?

This presumes they would be our opponent and wouldn't be eliminated by a WC team.

You play the opponent that you play against and deal with each game separately from the past games as things change.

Seems like a premature worry to me.

rcaido

Reaction score
Maybe Cowboys can get america's team ref help

D

DomeHawk

seahawksny":1969abv9 said:
Possible Concern

Thoughts?

...and in 30-40 years you might get cancer.

Never too early to start worrying!

lukerguy

Reaction score
It's very possible. Playoff football on the road is tough though; If SF does get the 5 seed and wins 3 road games to get to the SB, then they deserve it.

Largent80

Reaction score
The Seahawks are 6-0 on the road this year with 4 of those with 10 a.m. start times. I like any scenario right now.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Truth. Are we ever going to be done telling ourselves about all the things the Hawks "can't" do? They have flaws like any team, and certainly can get a lot better as a team. But, this team has more than proven they can win in any type of scenario. Doesn't matter where or when the game is, bring it on.

Seahawk_Dan

Reaction score
I wouldn't stress it. Anything could happen in the playoffs. Just best to look at the games ahead and focus on those.

StoneCold

Reaction score
Didn't we have to play them 3 times in 2013? That worked out pretty good. Not worried.

sutz

Reaction score
Worrying about something that hasn't happened yet means you have to go through it twice.

:les:

Rat

Reaction score
It's statistically difficult, but regardless of what happens in week 17, it feels like our chances would be good in a playoff matchup given how much more experienced we are on that stage.

OP
OP
S

seahawksny

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":5pgn0tn9 said:
Truth. Are we ever going to be done telling ourselves about all the things the Hawks "can't" do? They have flaws like any team, and certainly can get a lot better as a team. But, this team has more than proven they can win in any type of scenario. Doesn't matter where or when the game is, bring it on.

Its terrible isnt it? I think its the Seattle syndrome where if anything can go wrong it does. Happens to be, the regime is enjoying the most successful time in Seattle Sports history. Few teams have been good for this long, and we should just enjoy as much as we can. Its hard to just forget all the crap this city has endured. I get it though. How many other franchises would kill for our success the last 7-8 years?

OP
OP
S

seahawksny

Reaction score
StoneCold":37vexvgs said:
Didn't we have to play them 3 times in 2013? That worked out pretty good. Not worried.

We didnt beat them all three times- thats what im saying.

StoneCold

Reaction score
seahawksny":3m723dls said:
StoneCold":3m723dls said:

But we did when we needed to.

OP
OP
S

seahawksny

Reaction score
StoneCold":sxbwfr2x said:
seahawksny":sxbwfr2x said:
StoneCold":sxbwfr2x said:

But we did when we needed to.

Hell yes- split in season for SB victory? ill take it

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Four games left, there's literally a dozen scenarios still on the table.

So no, not concerning. Beating the Rams in LA when their entire season's on the line and they just destroyed the Cardinals...................THAT'S very concerning.

SanDiego49er

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":lq6lua8t said:
Why worry about stuff like that? If you're going to make the Super Bowl you have to beat everyone in front of you. Other teams are just as worried about playing the Hawks.

I find this to be pretty much the case. If you want to win the Super Bowl you just have to beat everybody you play along the way. You can't worry about anything. If you want to be the best you have to beat the best. You just get into the best position you can and come playoffs it's just do or die for all teams every game they play.

Latest posts