Want DK gone/traded ???

Redsand187

Reaction score
He's worth keeping forever. But he was so hyped that if he isn't breaking every record every year, it seems like a bust.

WarHawks

Reaction score
I wonder if,Lockett will even want to keep playing. I remember him saying he didn't plan on playing after 30 or something like that.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Lockett might just stick to selling real estate but if a contender came calling with big money i think he bites.

Polk738

Reaction score
So this is just my take on it, you can love it or hate it doesn't matter to me-but the frustrating thing to me about DK is yes he is a "good WR" but definitely not a great one and IMO he should be a great one because of his size, speed and strength but this is something I have noticed all season and that is while yes he can make the occassional splash play that gets a first down, I'd rather see him be consistent with moving the chains and it just hasn't been that, he is still a bad route runner, still has pretty mid hands, and is still bad at the contested catch. and now probably the worst one of all is teams now know that he can be a liability on the field, they will consistently target him, get in his head, piss him off and get him to either commit a 15 yard penalty or get him ejected from the game, we've seen it already and it will only continue to get worse.

renofox

Reaction score
That make it an easy decision. I wanted to trade him last off season, as is, we are one season too late.
Much love to Lockett. This season was an OK gamble and, although not great, he's had an OK year. But Lockett is declining and we aren't getting contract-level vaue from him.

When this happened with Bobby, PCJS tried to renegotiate his contract but Bobby was "no way" so they released him.

Give Lockett the same offer, but without a serious pay cut it's just that time. All great careers must eventually come to a close.