Washington - Penn State

IndyHawk

Reaction score
The_Z_Man":3n5mvpg5 said:
I turned the game off 5 minutes in when I saw how it was going to be called.

They weren't going to call offensive holding this game, no matter what.

Unlike Pac 12 officiating, at least they called it even, the Huskies O line got away with it just as much.

But the big issue is that it totally worked in Penn State's favor, because the strength of the Huskies is their D line, and with them held up all day those 3rd and 4th string corners had no chance.

Yea, I was under the impression that one of the Huskies corners would be back, but no dice, not with the ref's looking the other way in favor of offense.
Exactly what I was seeing on many 3rd down plays and that big run..HOLDING!
As stated it was not called but sure favored them with our bum shoulder Qb who cannot throw a hail mary even if we could have.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
The_Z_Man":2lau11wj said:

Unlike Pac 12 officiating, at least they called it even, the Huskies O line got away with it just as much.

But the big issue is that it totally worked in Penn State's favor, because the strength of the Huskies is their D line, and with them held up all day those 3rd and 4th string corners had no chance.

Yea, I was under the impression that one of the Huskies corners would be back, but no dice, not with the ref's looking the other way in favor of offense.

Were the Huskies missing a lot of starters on both sides of the ball?

getnasty

Reaction score
Seanhawk":3ma4rgdj said:
getnasty":3ma4rgdj said:
Hawk-Lock":3ma4rgdj said:
I've said it many times, but Browning's amazing sophomore season was mainly because of John Ross.

The Bengals might disagree with that.

No they wouldn't. They took him 9th overall based on his last season in college.

It was a joke because he didn't have 1 catch this year.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
IndyHawk":2vr4ffy5 said:
The_Z_Man":2vr4ffy5 said:

As stated it was not called but sure favored them with our bum shoulder Qb who cannot throw a hail mary even if we could have.

Check out the massive and obvious hold on uw’s first touchdown, or maybe it was the second, I can’t remember. ( the throw down the middle of the field). Also huskies should have had a player ejected on a head shot on a sliding qb which did not even draw a penalty.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
Uncle Si":2e266lal said:
The_Z_Man":2e266lal said:

Were the Huskies missing a lot of starters on both sides of the ball?
Washington lost three of their top four pass catchers during the season, as well as their all-conference left tackle. Their lone remaining WR with any experience, Dante Pettis, didn't play an offensive snap after the first series until the final play of the game because of an ankle injury. On defense they lost their top linebacker to suspension and two starting DBs to injury.

WmHBonney

Reaction score
JSeahawks":1wgesbie said:
IndyHawk":1wgesbie said:
The_Z_Man":1wgesbie said:

Check out the massive and obvious hold on uw’s first touchdown, or maybe it was the second, I can’t remember. ( the throw down the middle of the field). Also huskies should have had a player ejected on a head shot on a sliding qb which did not even draw a penalty.
Don't confuse them with facts. UW #24 should have been ejected for targeting. This game was close because UW didn't get a full dose of Saquon. WE ARE!!!