Watching Luck Suck is so Enjoyable

XxXdragonXxX

Reaction score
Hah. They just ran the highlight reel of the game tying drive...suspiciously missing the horrible throw that Kuechly dropped.

Oh and there's another bad decision.

Smellyman

Reaction score
Luck Giveth, Giveth, he taketh and on the last day he Giveth.

Jville

Reaction score
Panthers sure made it hard on themselves.

Glad I took the time to enjoy the game.

And although I am repeating myself, Greg Olsen is awesome. A complete tight end.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
Luck 23/47 231 yards 4.9 2TD 3INT 50.9 QB Rating

He got the lead and the D blew it though!!!!! Its all the D's fault :D

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
One more thing to post about Luck

Correct me if im wrong BUT

Luck now leads the league in INTS with 12...and hes only played 5 games

His QB rating should also drop from 76.2 to 71.6

Total stats now

141/257 54.8 completion
1629 yards 6.3 yards per attempt
13TD/12INT

He is now 32nd in the league in QB rating and the only QB he is ahead of is Ryan Mallet who has a 63.6 rating

Also

Andrew Luck: 53 TD passes, 35 turnovers (28 INT, 7 lost fumbles) in 22 reg. season games dating back to ’14

So many turnovers

SomersetHawk

Reaction score
Not hard to think at least one of those three losses might have been a W with Hass back there. Unfortunately, the AFC South has only got worse and at 3-5 they still lead the division. Disgusting.

He sure isn't playing like a guy who's about to be the highest paid player in the NFL.

brimsalabim

Reaction score
Could be the kid is pressing while trying to live up to his own hype. If so I'm sure it bothers even him to hear pundits give him a pass for his mistakes and blaming his teammates while simultaneously criticizing other QBs in similar situations.

RichNhansom

Reaction score
Chapow":3f3jgrgr said:
Smellyman":3f3jgrgr said:
Smellyman":3f3jgrgr said:
Not too much longer until Luck works on his garbage time stats.

quoting myself....here it comes.

It's not garbage time if they still have a chance to win the game, which they did/do.

It's garbage time because teams go prevent late when they have big leads.

TXHawk

Reaction score
I've been saying for years that Luck is overrated. His stats have been based on volume rather than efficiency and he's fed off playing crappy AFC South teams throughout his career. He's also the most inconsistent quarterback I've ever seen. He'll put his team in a deep hole with terrible play and bad picks then get hot later in the game to try to pull them out.

There was such a rush by the media to label this guy elite that he either believed it and failed to progress or is cratering under the weight of those expectations. The much maligned RG3 has never played as poorly as Luck has this year.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
Smellyman":g78x8b7o said:
Gruden "I have to believe Andrew Luck is hurt"

The dude is completely healthy. Gruden and the media will make excuses for him even if there is not one iota of evidence. Crikey
Jay Glazer was on the FOX Sunday show claiming that Luck's been playing all year with injured ribs and that's why he's been terrible. The Colts quickly issued a press release refuting it. Glazer came back with "his shoulder's hurt, too."

Laloosh

Reaction score
If he is injured, why not go with the backup that's what, 2-0?

XxXdragonXxX

Reaction score
His supposed rib and shoulder injuries excuse poor throws to a degree. They don't excuse the horrid decision making he's displayed all year. Decision making like the near game losing pick into coverage in the endzone when you're in position to tie with a FG. Then the game losing pick in OT.

He's trying to be Aaron Rodgers, but he just isn't.

TXHawk

Reaction score
Laloosh":3no0o5n9 said:
If he is injured, why not go with the backup that's what, 2-0?

Hasselbeck at this point in his career doesn't have anywhere near Luck's arm strength but can read defenses and get the ball out quickly. Even if Luck is hurt he still has better physical tools than Hass. I think Luck's arm and talent have helped mask some serious deficiencies in his game - primarily his poor decision making - which are being revealed now.

theincrediblesok

Reaction score
Remember when Wilson played through a shoulder injury, and that year we won a Superbowl.

Laloosh

Reaction score
theincrediblesok":33wmyzip said:
Remember when Wilson played through a shoulder injury, and that year we won a Superbowl.
Too short to have shoulder pain.

Ambrose83

Reaction score
I can't stand the love fest because his play simply does not match the media love fest. It's absurb.

Latest posts