We didn't deserve it anyway.

TJH

Reaction score
Horrible call but failing to capitalize on 4 interceptions lost it for us. The fact that we got blitzed every single play yet didn't throw a single screen is insanity.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Wonder how all the people that scoffed at me pointing out that 23 points off of 5 ints at NY last week was a joke of an offensive performance now...

Also, our defense deserved the win in a big way. The rest of our team? Nope. Receivers screwed us a lot today, but offensive play calling was garbage. For the love of God, where's a short passing game? Can we buy one on eBay? How about Amazon?

HawaiiD

Reaction score
At the same time that's why I never say we never lose at home. As much as I love this team and like our chances at c-link nobody is
Unbeatable.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
TJH":2hvfw7se said:
Horrible call but failing to capitalize on 4 interceptions lost it for us. The fact that we got blitzed every single play yet didn't throw a single screen is insanity.
Bullsh*t.
If the Refs weren't so inept at calling that play as an interception, we'd still be watching the Seahawks on their 2 Minute Drill.
Bad calls in close games can, and many times this Year, DO have an affect on the outcome of the game's.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":u2j9tfcz said:
Wonder how all the people that scoffed at me pointing out that 23 points off of 5 ints at NY last week was a joke of an offensive performance now?
Oh, your the man, You called it, your a GOD, everyone needs to kiss your ring :roll:

TheRealDTM

Reaction score
We don't have WRs. Kearse did well with his gimmicky big plays but we need Sidney Rice or atleast Percy Harvin or at least 9.8 million dollar cheaper Cordarelle Patterson

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
scutterhawk":3v3ohquc said:
Oh, your the man, You called it, your a GOD, everyone needs to kiss your ring :roll:
Don't want anything kissed, just want to stop seeing people defend Bevell at every turn like chumps before I go insane.

Fuzzman55

Reaction score
Yeah, we deserved to lose. Props to the Cardinals. D's are about even but our offense is atrociously bad.

themunn

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":eu737jc5 said:
Wonder how all the people that scoffed at me pointing out that 23 points off of 5 ints at NY last week was a joke of an offensive performance now...

Also, our defense deserved the win in a big way. The rest of our team? Nope. Receivers screwed us a lot today, but offensive play calling was garbage. For the love of God, where's a short passing game? Can we buy one on eBay? How about Amazon?

Where's the short passing game?
Wasn't the problem last week that "we don't throw the ball deep" enough?
Make up your mind

Fuzzman55

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":324l4cpn said:
scutterhawk":324l4cpn said:
Don't want anything kissed, just want to stop seeing people defend Bevell at every turn like chumps before I go insane.

Bevell calls two runs at the goal line after Smith's interception. Stuffed. Stuffed. Tries to roll out Russ and he's pressured in his face immediately. Stuffed. You want to blame an offensive coach, how about Cable, who's offensivr line has been inconsistent all year, hasn't pass protected, and now can't run block. I'm tired of HIM getting a pass.

ClumsyLurk

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":uyzqfmvr said:
No way, people scoffed at that? Ridiculous

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
themunn":2kt29fbj said:
Make up your mind
I don't think you understand football. Take what a defense gives you.

el capitan

Reaction score
The better team won. We have the superior roster but Bevell just got his ass handed to him by that Cardinals D.

The Radish

Reaction score
scutterhawk":2opzsaqj said:
RolandDeschain":2opzsaqj said:
Wonder how all the people that scoffed at me pointing out that 23 points off of 5 ints at NY last week was a joke of an offensive performance now?

Ok scutter cool it or leave

:141847_bnono:

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Fuzzman; nope, you're absolutely right. The O-line needs to be accountable here, too. However, Arizona's not the top run defense for no reason. Why we didn't try the "RB chips an end then just goes right out for a quick pass" move a fair number of times that has worked so well for us when we have done it in previous games? Also, how about having a tight end fake tripping and falling on the ground then getting up and being wide open? We've done things before that have had great success, and it feels like our offensive "bag of tricks" today was empty as all hell.

themunn

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":ebu5jezr said:
themunn":ebu5jezr said:
Make up your mind
I don't think you understand football. Take what a defense gives you.

I don't think you understand that sometimes the defense doesn't give you anything.
Wilson was 9-16 for 62 yards and less than 4 YPA today on short passes (anything less than 15 yards... I remember you said something had to be over 30 yards to be "deep", which surely means that the 15-30 yard range is your intermediate passing range, and anything less than 15 is short... right?).

Yes the deep ball wasn't working... but neither was the short OR the intermediate passing game.

Timberhawk

Reaction score
I agree close calls cost teams games and this year it seems more often than most in the NFL. Really at this level of talent the difference between great and good is really small which is why officiating clean is so critical and this year it's been pretty bad.

That said we flat out blew it and I agree didn't deserve to win. The D was awesome again but dumb penalties once again really hurt like the stupid PF on McDaniel on that last TD drive. Glad Sherman got in his face. Hope this gets them all focused on this stuff before the playoffs.

Of course the offense was inept. RW had a bad game but it happens. I think they will learn and that's what playing so well earned us a stinker of a loss but we still clinch next week when we show up. Go Hawks!

General Manager

Reaction score
This offense is inconsistent . We need better line play and better WR's . Wilson needs to step up next week or a Super Bowl is going to be very difficult.

Hendo66

Reaction score
TheRealDTM":1n19psz3 said:
We don't have WRs. Kearse did well with his gimmicky big plays but we need Sidney Rice or atleast Percy Harvin or at least 9.8 million dollar cheaper Cordarelle Patterson

Agree 100%
This team needs a #1 WR for RW to count on. Badly.

Latest posts