We sure the Cardinals are tanking?

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
I felt like last week was an ownership call to lay down, but I don't think they can go forward with the tank with the kind of juice they have so far.

xray

Reaction score
AZ is suddenly a team nobody wants to play . They were 0-2 but lost those by a combined 7 pts . They figured out how to win in the 4th Q today . The D for AZ is way better then anyone thought including me . AZ will give the Hawks all they want for their 2 meetings this season . imo

OP
OP
MizzouHawkGal

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
AZ is suddenly a team nobody wants to play . They were 0-2 but lost those by a combined 7 pts . They figured out how to win in the 4th Q today . The D for AZ is way better then anyone thought including me . AZ will give the Hawks all they want for their 2 meetings this season . imo
I expected no better then 1-1 after seeing their first 2 games.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I don’t know what in the hell is going on down there in Arizona but man apparently they didn’t get the news they were supposed to suck this year.

94Smith

Reaction score
They have played ever team tough and their QB has some talent. Only thing is they rely on Connor to run the ball and they will not be able to run