Well, 9ers are in the Super Bowl

PackerNation

Reaction score
Everyone is writing off the Titans? I would not sleep on them at all considering the beat down they put on the Ravens. In Baltimore, no less. We'll see this week if it was just a fluke or not.

Packers don't match up well vs the 49ers, at all but I expect a better game than what we saw the last time they played. Green Bay will have to get out to an early lead and keep the ball away from the 49ers offense as much as possible if they have any hope at winning.

Hoping for a GB vs. KC Superbowl, rematch of SB1.

11SANDOMIR1 web articleLarge v2

SanDiego49er

Reaction score
PackerNation":2sk26jkp said:
Everyone is writing off the Titans? I would not sleep on them at all considering the beat down they put on the Ravens. In Baltimore, no less. We'll see this week if it was just a fluke or not.

Packers don't match up well vs the 49ers, at all but I expect a better game than what we saw the last time they played. Green Bay will have to get out to an early lead and keep the ball away from the 49ers offense as much as possible if they have any hope at winning.

The Titans are probably in it. That RB is a beast and can keep the ball away from Mahomes. Also their defense is playing stout. They just want into New England and Baltimore and beat both of them. So I think they can give anybody a game. Yes don't sleep on them at all. Still if Mahomes gets time he is very dangerous.

Marvin49

Reaction score
PackerNation":2z0hcc0p said:

Yeah....I'm good with no rematch. :)

I'm not writing off the Titans and IF the Niners win and IF the Titans win I'm sure I'll be able to convince myself the Niners can't win (run D is their weak spot, etc, etc), but no joke, KC just scares me.

Its strength vs strength, KC Pass O vs SF Pass D. Niners are strongest where the Chiefs make their living, but that still doesn't make it a good match. SO. MUCH. SPEED in KC.

Again tho....Niners can't get caught looking past GB. Aaron ain't gonna let him team get punked twice by the same team in a single season. National Media says Packers have no chance...and the Packers hear it. They'll be up for that game in a big way and I'll bet they might even get up on the scoreboard early with that juice.

xray

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":grizffii said:
You know you're old when you remember watching that catch on TV as it happened....Max McGee
:les:

I can remember that catch on days that I can remember . :les:

Seahawk_Dan

Reaction score
The big buzz would've been the 49ers vs Ravens pt. 2, but obviously that's out of the question now. Second best option, if you're the NFL, is 49ers vs Chiefs.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Marvin49":207thjxl said:
5_Golden_Rings":207thjxl said:
Not looking forward to getting blown out by the Chiefs after the win against Green Bay, if that is indeed what happens.

That's where I am. I by no means am assuming Niners beat the Packers, but my real dread is KC. I was pretty happy for about an hour watching that game...and then Mahomes went all Superman. He can throw like that, has all that speed on offense...AND can escape the pocket. UGGG.
Yet the Hawks beat KC..
Don't fear them!KC is very beatable..Their d Sucks!

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
IndyHawk":33ysdlcb said:
Marvin49":33ysdlcb said:
5_Golden_Rings":33ysdlcb said:
Not looking forward to getting blown out by the Chiefs after the win against Green Bay, if that is indeed what happens.

That's where I am. I by no means am assuming Niners beat the Packers, but my real dread is KC. I was pretty happy for about an hour watching that game...and then Mahomes went all Superman. He can throw like that, has all that speed on offense...AND can escape the pocket. UGGG.
Yet the Hawks beat KC..
Don't fear them!KC is very beatable..Their d Sucks!
The Seahawks beat KC in 2018. That was before they got Frank Clark and Matheiu. Last year they finished 24th in the league in points and had the 31st ranked defense overall. This year it’s 7th and 17th. They are a better team this year. Had some injuries, but they’re mostly healthy now. Also they have LeSean McCoy, if they choose to activate him. Sure they don’t run much, but their rbs can get it done in the pass game as well as run.