Well I guess it's time to be a Lions fan.

James in PA

Reaction score
You're gonna be disappointed there too. Eagles or Niners are representing the NFC in the Owl. No way around it.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Detroit is just gonna be happy to be there..you'd be better off latching onto team swift.

OP
OP
SeAhAwKeR4life

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
I wish I had hope for the Seahawks... I just can't

I doubt the Lions do much either, but I can't root for anyone else. Two teams to favor is my limit...

I've always rooted for the Lions, when not the Seahawks.

OP
OP
SeAhAwKeR4life

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
I don't like ANY AFC teams. I root for the Texans cuz nobody expects them. Even that is half hearted. I just can't do AFC teams since we moved.

Though I might root for the Donks if anything. Mostly cuz it would be hilarious for a 1-5 start team to win a Superb Owl. They did really show something beating the Chefs....

RedAlice

Reaction score
I don't like ANY AFC teams. I root for the Texans cuz nobody expects them. Even that is half hearted. I just can't do AFC teams since we moved.

Though I might root for the Donks if anything. Mostly cuz it would be hilarious for a 1-5 start team to win a Superb Owl. They did really show something beating the Chefs....

I don’t expect the Rams to be in the SB, so I will root for the NFC team with one exception.

OP
OP
SeAhAwKeR4life

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
I don’t expect the Rams to be in the SB, so I will root for the NFC team with one exception.
Yeah but at least you get to the playoffs, while we sit at home and watch...

Probably gotta get used to just watching other teams in the playoffs, Pete isn't going anywhere and the trend is clearly downward...

RedAlice

Reaction score
Yeah but at least you get to the playoffs, while we sit at home and watch...

Probably gotta get used to just watching other teams in the playoffs, Pete isn't going anywhere and the trend is clearly downward...

You are the most positive Rams fan ever!