What do you want to see in Vegas tomorrow?

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Obviously besides no injuries.

Was looking forward to seeing Eskridge but thats not going to happen.

I guess I’m looking forward to the previously injured 2nd year players flash tomorrow night.

What say you?

OP
OP
Sports Hernia

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Throwdown":3ax4px1t said:
Russ throw with anticipation
That would be good. Along those lines getting the ball out quicker and uptempo would be great.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
The backup QB situation.

It might not be this year we need it, but we've been 10 years kicking this can.

Let's see what we have.

OP
OP
Sports Hernia

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
SantaClaraHawk":1wnbrzid said:
The backup QB situation.

It might not be this year we need it, but we've been 10 years kicking this can.

Let's see what we have.
Good call, I agree.

Spohawks

Reaction score
The hyped "Sped up tempo". I love "The hurry up offence" more than anyone...its just fun to watch. I hear they will do it after every 1st down.

Overall just a win, I hate the Raiders.

The offseason pick ups on both sides of the line will be fun. I am not sure how much time Witherspoon will get, buy some decent DB work will be nice to see.

That hyped undrafted WR I here so much about, I forget his name and TE Everett who I think will be the difference in winning a few games this year.

RiverDog

Reaction score
Sideline shots of Pete Carroll chewing gum. It reinforces the fact that football season is just around the corner. Outside of that, there's not a lot that can be gleaned from preseason games, especially the first one.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Hearing tons of good things about Flowers so far in practices, want to see if he's turned the "corner" with his play.

OP
OP
Sports Hernia

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
hawkfan68":1yubuug3 said:
Hearing tons of good things about Flowers so far in practices, want to see if he's turned the "corner" with his play.
Hoping he has learned to turn his head and play the ball.
I think he can be an all pro if he can learn that skill, or continue do what he’s done in the past and be a fringe player.

Geologic

Reaction score
I want to see how the back up depth of the o-line performs.

flv

Reaction score
Clues to the offensive system, 11 & 12 personnel grouping ratio, jet sweeps, fake jet sweeps, o-line blocking scheme, QBs staying in the pocket, a plan for Everett and whoever else is available at TE, RB depth chart, a playbook for empty sets, issues at C, as little of Mannion as possible.

Less interested in defense. DB play and depth is my main focus there.

RiverDog

Reaction score
As expected, we didn't see much last night. Many if not most of our starters didn't play, including Russell, Carson, and of course, Brown and Adams. I didn't watch the entire game but I recorded it and will run back through it later this week, but my initial impression was that our kick coverage teams played pretty well but that our offense and defense, composed mainly of backups and bubble players, struggled.

I would expect that the next preseason game will be much of the same. My guess is that the starters will get some work, perhaps a couple of series for Russell and even then, it will be pretty basic stuff. With the elimination of a preseason game, there's a two week gap between the last preseason game and our opener in Indy, meaning that the last preseason game will be the one where our starters get the most work.