What is your Seahawks APN

OP
OP
sdog1981

sdog1981

Reaction score
The draft is one of the highlights of the offseason.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
RobDaHawk":3ogix0t4 said:
Just getting a feel for everyone's mood? I'd say a -12 out of 100. Pretty excited for the season. Not sure why you're at a 60 in your "APN." The outlook is pretty bright compared to a lot of other teams. Try and enjoy the ride brochacho.
Co-sign. :2thumbs:

kidhawk

Reaction score
I don't think I've had negative feelings for quite awhile....The only times I get angry are when we are actively playing poorly and that doesn't happen in the off season. The off season (even in our most dire years) was a time to be hopeful of the season ahead.

mrt144

Reaction score
20?

My expectations are not grandiose - we make the playoffs then see what happens. Lots of things to hope for but 2015 and 2016 just diminished any great optimism I've had. At the very least I hope they are not going to have really awful games like Tampa Bay last season, this season.

ACES 13

Reaction score
Negativity in the offseason is self defeating and pointless! I'm at -12

8)

907Hawk

Reaction score
64 total wins including playoffs, 27 total losses.
5 straight years in the playoffs
3 division titles
2 super bowls
1 world championship
1 generational great defense
These are stats from 2012 through 2016 seasons.
:irishdrinkers:

Tical21

Reaction score
Unfortunately, I watch a lot more analytically now than emotionally. Was a lot more fun when it was the other way around. I don't know how to quantify, but I don't think we're a frontrunner to win the Super Bowl, so that kinda bums me out. I was thinking our free agency period was going to be much different.

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
907Hawk":1h8mdkrv said:
3 division titles
2 super bowls
1 world championship
What an era! How could anyone even question this? Mind boggling!

Tical21

Reaction score
Siouxhawk":ibncplwt said:
907Hawk":ibncplwt said:
3 division titles
2 super bowls
1 world championship
Good era. But if you have a half-decade run with one of the greatest defensive eras in the history of the game, the second rated QB in NFL history, and an all-world RB, you shoulda won multiple SB's. This was a back-to-back roster. It has to be AT LEAST mildly disappointing if they don't win another, although I would feel even more strongly. I mean, I'm grateful for the ring, but this team has underachieved if they end with one.

mikeak

Reaction score
I am pretty Angry, Pissed and Negative over the fact that we have over four months before the regular season begins. In about a month or so all there is for three months is baseball....

At least there is fishing....

chris98251

Reaction score
My APN is high on Game days where we play down and screw the pooch for whatever reasons and I am trying to keep the Cannibals from eating each other in the Game Day Forum.

Until then other then bewilderment at times and not seeing the rhyme and reason of some things that we do as a team I would rather sit back and watch the pre seasonal picture get painted before I judge the art work.

nash72

Reaction score
Tical21":12qa3f3x said:
Unfortunately, I watch a lot more analytically now than emotionally. Was a lot more fun when it was the other way around. I don't know how to quantify, but I don't think we're a frontrunner to win the Super Bowl, so that kinda bums me out. I was thinking our free agency period was going to be much different.

QXQ6V.gif

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
Tical21":1s42ue2n said:

So who from the NFC is the front runner for the superbowl? Dont worry I'll wait, then laugh when you say the Falcons and fail to come up with anyone else credible.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Tical21":37n1rcdk said:
Good era. But if you have a half-decade run with one of the greatest defensive eras in the history of the game, the second rated QB in NFL history, and an all-world RB, you shoulda won multiple SB's. This was a back-to-back roster. It has to be AT LEAST mildly disappointing if they don't win another, although I would feel even more strongly. I mean, I'm grateful for the ring, but this team has underachieved if they end with one.

I will be mildly disappointed.

But I'm also mildly disappointed when my clothes are still damp after a run through the dryer.

nash72

Reaction score
UK_Seahawk":3vhxjook said:
Tical21":3vhxjook said:

So who from the NFC is the front runner for the superbowl? Dont worry I'll wait, then laugh when you say the Falcons and fail to come up with anyone else credible.

There is that team from Wisconsin that beat the living snot out of us. Might be a good idea to remember them. Also, until somebody knocks Atlanta off the throne, they are still the Kings in this division. Laugh all you want.

Jimjones0384

Reaction score
Tical21":1dk2mo3p said:
Siouxhawk":1dk2mo3p said:
907Hawk":1dk2mo3p said:
3 division titles
2 super bowls
1 world championship

It isn't a paper championship they are after. Yeah, list all of that in a vacuum, and on paper you may be correct. The thing is, it takes a lot more than talent to win it all. There is so much that has to go right, it is insane. That's why there aren't teams with ten or more Superbowl wins. That's why there are very few back to back winners. The Broncos had a statistically all time great offense, how did they fare?

Uncle Si

Reaction score
nash72":1wycq6km said:
UK_Seahawk":1wycq6km said:
Tical21":1wycq6km said:

There is that team from Wisconsin that beat the living snot out of us. Might be a good idea to remember them. Also, until somebody knocks Atlanta off the throne, their still the Kings in this division. Laugh all you want.

Green Bay is a front runner to win the Super Bowl?

Because that's what he said. Noone questioned Atlanta's position.

OP
OP
sdog1981

sdog1981

Reaction score
The team started 7-2-1 and ended the year 3-3. So yeah they kind of fell apart at the end of the season and they did it in a frustrating fashion. They got blown out twice, they put up 5 points, they turned the ball over, they did not force turnovers, they stopped getting pressure. So yeah things were not looking up towards the end of the season.

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
:roll: APN? Its April! WTF?? The draft is 1 week away. Its like Christmas for football fans. Sure I have my wish list but if my list isn't completely filled by next weekend I will still be perfectly happy. My "APN" will not even go into affect until somewhere near the end of the 1st regular season game. The off season, draft, OTAs, training camp and Preseason have absolutely no bearing on my football happiness. Except for the peripheral enjoyment I get out of being able to read about and discuss football related items.