What is your Seahawks APN

nash72

Reaction score
Uncle Si":2kylc8xw said:
nash72":2kylc8xw said:
UK_Seahawk":2kylc8xw said:
Tical21":2kylc8xw said:
Unfortunately, I watch a lot more analytically now than emotionally. Was a lot more fun when it was the other way around. I don't know how to quantify, but I don't think we're a frontrunner to win the Super Bowl, so that kinda bums me out. I was thinking our free agency period was going to be much different.

So who from the NFC is the front runner for the superbowl? Dont worry I'll wait, then laugh when you say the Falcons and fail to come up with anyone else credible.

There is that team from Wisconsin that beat the living snot out of us. Might be a good idea to remember them. Also, until somebody knocks Atlanta off the throne, their still the Kings in this division. Laugh all you want.

Green Bay is a front runner to win the Super Bowl?

Because that's what he said. Noone questioned Atlanta's position.

I would rank Green Bay ahead of us and label them a NFC favorite to go and win the Super Bowl, so yes I would consider them a front runner.

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
I'm not really angry or pissed off. I think the words I would use are skeptical, reluctant, concerned.

I am not happy we are wasting a rare franchise QB's best years with a joke of an offensive line. We will see if the moves they have made and are about to make (draft) will help. I still am not a big Cable fan, although I do concede he is rarely given much to work with.

I am disappointed that we are not featuring one of the NFL's premier tight ends. Why is that so complicated? I know he put up some good numbers last season (in fact, a franchise record for catches and receiving yards by a tight end) ... but how many games do you remember him dominating? Lots of factors, sure.

I am bummed that our defense doesn't force turnovers like they used to. You want to get back to being that bada$$ defense?? FORCE TURNOVERS. Teams have smartly adjusted how they attack our scheme. It's time for our defense to attack back.

I also have this weird sense that the franchise is starting to fade a bit... seems like the hunger, commitment, togetherness, and selflessness that got them to the top is waning. Hard to put my finger on it, but there seems to be trouble in paradise.

I guess I am entering this season with a "prove it to me" mindset. I think the defense will bounce back with Earl back in there and a pissed off Sherman. Hopefully, we don't ever have to suffer through an offense that manages to put up games scoring 12 points (at C Link), 3 points, 6 points, 13 points (against a terrible defense), 5 points, and 10 points.

Sparkchaser737

Reaction score
I will say this...I'm still angry over the officiating that happened in SB 40

I'm still pissed at being out coached in SB 49

I will never be negative about the hawks, as they have provided plenty of unforgettable memories over the years.

I can only hope the roller coaster ride that PC/JS present continues

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

randomation

Reaction score
Depend on the draft if we pick Robinson I'm going to be picking out a suit for Russ's funeral so then it will be 90 at the moment around 20 because of the frustration at the continued refusal to fix our two biggest problems namely Cable and Bevell's playcalling specifically in the redzone. I'm not sure if Bevell needs to be fired or just put on a very short leash but Cable needs to be gone now before Russ dies.

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
Just watched the Week 10 win over Pats. Was a thing of beauty to see the offense answer every time they went ahead. Even the blocking was up to the challenge, which frees up the rest of the offense to do its thing.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Siouxhawk":nrn5fho1 said:
Just watched the Week 10 win over Pats. Was a thing of beauty to see the offense answer every time they went ahead. Even the blocking was up to the challenge, which frees up the rest of the offense to do its thing.

That was a great game. IMO, their best game last season. They had the Seahawks vs. Cowboys playoff game from 2007 on Tuesday (that was the Romo bobble game). It must be Seahawk week for the NFL Network :)

mrt144

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":2cklma18 said:
I'm not really angry or pissed off. I think the words I would use are skeptical, reluctant, concerned.

I am not happy we are wasting a rare franchise QB's best years with a joke of an offensive line. We will see if the moves they have made and are about to make (draft) will help. I still am not a big Cable fan, although I do concede he is rarely given much to work with.

I am disappointed that we are not featuring one of the NFL's premier tight ends. Why is that so complicated? I know he put up some good numbers last season (in fact, a franchise record for catches and receiving yards by a tight end) ... but how many games do you remember him dominating? Lots of factors, sure.

I am bummed that our defense doesn't force turnovers like they used to. You want to get back to being that bada$$ defense?? FORCE TURNOVERS. Teams have smartly adjusted how they attack our scheme. It's time for our defense to attack back.

I also have this weird sense that the franchise is starting to fade a bit... seems like the hunger, commitment, togetherness, and selflessness that got them to the top is waning. Hard to put my finger on it, but there seems to be trouble in paradise.

I guess I am entering this season with a "prove it to me" mindset. I think the defense will bounce back with Earl back in there and a pissed off Sherman. Hopefully, we don't ever have to suffer through an offense that manages to put up games scoring 12 points (at C Link), 3 points, 6 points, 13 points (against a terrible defense), 5 points, and 10 points.

At the very least, please please please let the Hawks avoid any Tampa Bay style games this season. That was some fugly ass football.

pmedic920

Reaction score
mrt144":34az8sx8 said:
At the very least, please please please let the Hawks avoid any Tampa Bay style games this season. That was some fugly ass football.

Hell, I don't even mind the "fuglies" as long as they win them.

Seriously, we do this for enjoyment, it's my opinion that anybody that has "APN" issues, should take a step back and reevaluate.

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
mrt144":27foo0mq said:
FlyingGreg":27foo0mq said:

Watching this offense pee itself last season was so frustrating.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Siouxhawk":2kt5v3ir said:
Easily the best game of the year. Everything went right that game.

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":21d53yyp said:
Siouxhawk":21d53yyp said:
Easily the best game of the year. Everything went right that game.
I think Prosise got screwed on scoring a touchdown. Usually you get 3 or 4 endzone camera angles on those close calls. The angle we saw looked like he scored. Refs ruled different.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":3kzn1ou8 said:

This is a balanced and informed way to be negative. I really can't argue with much here.

nash72

Reaction score
Siouxhawk":3u8rtnf8 said:

That was definitely Seattles Super Bowl last season.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
nash72":2272w3g4 said:
Siouxhawk":2272w3g4 said:

Nah... just their best game of the year.

chet380

Reaction score
20 ... Negative about --

The way the Sherman situation has developed;

The prospect of ET nearing retirement;

Our drafting position leading to the pick of a mediocrity.

Otherwise, GO HAWKS!!

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
Uncle Si":3jsll5qt said:
nash72":3jsll5qt said:
UK_Seahawk":3jsll5qt said:
Tical21":3jsll5qt said:
So who from the NFC is the front runner for the superbowl? Dont worry I'll wait, then laugh when you say the Falcons and fail to come up with anyone else credible.

There is that team from Wisconsin that beat the living snot out of us. Might be a good idea to remember them. Also, until somebody knocks Atlanta off the throne, their still the Kings in this division. Laugh all you want.

Green Bay is a front runner to win the Super Bowl?

Because that's what he said. Noone questioned Atlanta's position.

I would rank Green Bay ahead of us and label them a NFC favorite to go and win the Super Bowl, so yes I would consider them a front runner.

Well.....we play at Green Bay on September 10th.....we usually start out playing crappy. However, if we beat Green Bay that day....the entire season will have turned around!

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
nash72":3eqqmn53 said:
Siouxhawk":3eqqmn53 said:

I wonder why you are allowed to get away with this blatant trolling.

We're you abused as a kid? Did daddy love you a bit too much?

nash72

Reaction score
UK_Seahawk":3a39s69k said:
nash72":3a39s69k said:
Siouxhawk":3a39s69k said:

I wonder why you are allowed to get away with this blatant trolling.

We're you abused as a kid? Did daddy love you a bit too much?

What are you going on about? Its trolling by saying the Patriots game was their best game last year and probably meant the most? Take Aaron Rodgers advice and RELAX.