What team do you have an irrational hate for?

rideaducati

Reaction score
ClutchDJ":1kegvpbw said:
hawksfansinceday1":1kegvpbw said:
MizzouHawkGal":1kegvpbw said:
...........I'm totally down with the Rams being better than Arizona and San Francisco though.
Based on talent level, they should be MHG. But they won't cuz Fisher is nowhere near the coach Arians is so I still see AZ finishing 2nd assuming Palmer stays healthy. If not, all bets are off though.

Outside of their great DL and good RBs(possibly), what talent level....?

The one compared to the other NFC West teams not from Seattle.

ClutchDJ

Reaction score
rideaducati":1f706bl9 said:
ClutchDJ":1f706bl9 said:
hawksfansinceday1":1f706bl9 said:
MizzouHawkGal":1f706bl9 said:
...........I'm totally down with the Rams being better than Arizona and San Francisco though.
Based on talent level, they should be MHG. But they won't cuz Fisher is nowhere near the coach Arians is so I still see AZ finishing 2nd assuming Palmer stays healthy. If not, all bets are off though.

Their bad/inexperienced OL?
Their overrated/average LBs? Ogletree might be the most overrated player in the division after Peterson.
Their meh secondary?
Their average WRs?

That talent?

rideaducati

Reaction score
ClutchDJ":14q3fs8h said:
rideaducati":14q3fs8h said:
ClutchDJ":14q3fs8h said:

Their overrated/average LBs? Ogletree might be the most overrated player in the division after Peterson.
Their meh secondary?
Their average WRs?

That talent?

When compared to the bad/unknown O-line if Santa Clara, the rams don't look so bad.
When compared to the LB corps of AZ and Santa Clara, the rams don't look so bad.
When compared to the secondaries of AZ and Santa Clara, the rams don't look so bad.
When compared to the below average WRs in Santa Clara, the rams don't look so bad.

I think their talent level is higher than the talent level of AZ and Santa Clara, but their coaching is awful and will be the only reason they would finish behind either of those teams.

Now, if we were to compare the rams roster to all NFL teams, they wouldn't look nearly as good as most, but the cards and niners would be among the few that the rams compare to favorably.

ClutchDJ

Reaction score
rideaducati":3app2456 said:
ClutchDJ":3app2456 said:
rideaducati":3app2456 said:
ClutchDJ":3app2456 said:

Their meh secondary?
Their average WRs?

That talent?

When compared to the bad/unknown O-line if Santa Clara, the rams don't look so bad.
When compared to the LB corps of AZ and Santa Clara, the rams don't look so bad.
When compared to the secondaries of AZ and Santa Clara, the rams don't look so bad.
When compared to the below average WRs in Santa Clara, the rams don't look so bad.

I think their talent level is higher than the talent level of AZ and Santa Clara, but their coaching is awful and will be the only reason they would finish behind either of those teams.

Now, if we were to compare the rams roster to all NFL teams, they wouldn't look nearly as good as most, but the cards and niners would be among the few that the rams compare to favorably.

I just don't think their overall talent level is all that higher than AZ's, if at all, but I will say their DL is better than any corp of players AZ or SF has.

TeamoftheCentury

Reaction score
Every other team.

When I'm being slightly less irrational... Packers. Entitled town is right. They need to get over themselves. Generally, I think it's foolish to lose friends over something like football, but there's a few over recent years that have negotiated this with me because they feel they're on a moral high horse to judge the morality of members of my favorite team through the use of their own immoral, racist, and other improper, ignorant insults. It's insinuated that if I'm a Seahawks fan, I'm just as bad in their book. They value acting like that over our friendship. (Ironically, look at all the recent Packer player trouble.)

Go Hawks

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":2vuq4y5d said:
MizzouHawkGal":2vuq4y5d said:
Based on talent level, they should be MHG. But they won't cuz Fisher is nowhere near the coach Arians is so I still see AZ finishing 2nd assuming Palmer stays healthy. If not, all bets are off .
I just said I'm cool with it. Not that it will actually happen. Arians is a seriously good HC while Fischer isn't so much.

rideaducati

Reaction score
I guess I have an irrational hate for Tarvaris Jackson, but I believe my rationale for hating him is sound.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
rideaducati":3advtnw3 said:
I guess I have an irrational hate for Tarvaris Jackson, but I believe my rationale for hating him is sound.
I agree but that's a whole other topic in my opinion.

Rex

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":3ujed110 said:
rideaducati":3ujed110 said:
chris98251":3ujed110 said:
Hey anyone seen Rex around?

Better send a serach party for him, I think he fell into that big hole that he tried to use as a arguement.

I think he got grounded by his mom.
No worries he's being a good boy. Because he knows mom will get serious if she has to ground him again. ;)

chris- Big into gardening now. Love this time of year.

ride- Serach was from the bible. Sure footing and smooth pavement buoy me.

mom- "serious"? Like saying you grounded me for 60 days but really grounded me for 90? I wasn't fooled by all those "uncles" over the years either. :3-1:

Seahawks1983

Reaction score
Ramfan128":vk3x161f said:
I don't have any irrational hatreds that I can think of....Cowboys I guess...

My hate list:

5. Cowboys
4. Patriots
3. Cardinals
2. Niners
1. Seahawks

The Seahawks have the most annoying players in the NFL. Sherman is a POS...what he did to Crabtree after the NFCCG two years ago is inexcusable.

The Rams might have a "cheap shot" coach, but Seattle had so many guys taking PEDs....the only guy on the entire team that had redeeming qualities now believes he should be the highest paid player in NFL history.....too much time around Sherman.

I hate the Niners as a franchise much more than the Hawks, but with the current players it's way easier to hate the Hawks.

Your troll game could use some work.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Not lately, but back in the 80's I used to hate the Braves for no other reason than because they were literally the only team on TV every night because of TNT showing all their games...........so I got sick of Skip Carey's drone and watching a crappy ass Dale Murphy led Braves team get stomped in a half empty stadium.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Rex":pnsnyop5 said:
chris98251":pnsnyop5 said:
Wow we have been the dominant team in the NFC West since 2000, but only good three years. Ok you have great credibility.

Well lets take a look.

Dominant team you say? Since 2000 in the NFC west?

2000 Saints
2001 Rams
2002 49ers
2003 Rams
2004 Seahawks (one game ahead of Rams and lost 3 times to Rams)
2005 Seahawks
2006 Seahawks (one game ahead of Rams)
2007 Seahawks
2008 Cardinals
2009 Cardinals
2010 Seahawks (tied with Rams)
2011 49ers
2012 49ers
2013 Seahawks (one game ahead of 49ers)
2014 Seahawks (one game ahead of Cardinals)

You get more divisional titles by the skin on your teeth than any other team. Out of 7 division titles only 2 were dominant teams.
Rex, you're almost as entertaining as a Redskins fan. Keep up the good work because this off season continues to disappoint me without your insight.

Thank God football games start in 22 days. :th2thumbs:

RedAlice

Reaction score
22 days! Yay. Still seems a century away.....

Ah, just checked and it's 24 days til Rams play here in SoCal. bigger YAY! Looking forward to seeing them.

Rex

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":cs2egeyd said:
Rex":cs2egeyd said:
chris98251":cs2egeyd said:
Wow we have been the dominant team in the NFC West since 2000, but only good three years. Ok you have great credibility.

Well lets take a look.

2000 Saints
2001 Rams
2002 49ers
2003 Rams
2005 Seahawks
2007 Seahawks
2008 Cardinals
2009 Cardinals
2011 49ers
2012 49ers

You get more divisional titles by the skin on your teeth than any other team. Out of 7 division titles only 2 were dominant teams.
Rex, you're almost as entertaining as a Redskins fan. Keep up the good work because this off season continues to disappoint me without your insight.

Thanks, I can't say I work at it, just happens naturally and factually. :179417:

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
Ambrose83":1jmjvu7a said:
RichNhansom":1jmjvu7a said:
Probably the Colts for me.

No question they purposely tanked and entire season to get Andrew Luck.

The media hype for Luck is beyond ridiculous. If Luck were drafted half way through the first round instead of #1 overall with more hype coming out of college than any player ever, he would be an afterthought getting compared to Tannehill and Dalton.

Their GM got exec of the year the year they drafted Luck and the reason was suppose to be because of the talent he put around Luck yet ever since then we are told that Luck is the next Manning because he is doing it all with the worst group of NFL players to ever play in the NFL. The media would have you believe that no player on the Colts could possibly make another NFL roster yet Bethia who was seen as washed up by Indy just made the probowl after getting out of that system.

Put that team in any other division and they are middle of the pack. Put them in the NFC west and Luck gets exposed while his team finish's behind the Rams every year.

This... i hate luck so I hate the colts

:thirishdrinkers:

Ill second that haha. He is a "franchise" type QB though. Which is why i hate both the Colts and Packers.

Packers have had HOF or "Franchise" QB play from 1992-Current
Colts have had HOF or "Franchise" QB play from 1998-Current

if you look at that it is rather embarrassing that the Packers have only won 2 superbowls when they have arguably had HOF QB play for almost 25 years. I bet Favre and Rodgers run is better QB play than almost every other single NFL franchise entire history of having a Franchise QB

chris98251

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":3egrvpfw said:
Rex":3egrvpfw said:
chris98251":3egrvpfw said:

Well lets take a look.

2000 Saints
2001 Rams
2002 49ers
2003 Rams
2005 Seahawks
2007 Seahawks
2008 Cardinals
2009 Cardinals
2011 49ers
2012 49ers

Need a most likely to win a Darwin award contest, I think Rex would position himself near the top.

OP
OP
Maulbert

Maulbert

Reaction score
Rex":20iw5egs said:
chris98251":20iw5egs said:

Well lets take a look.

2000 Saints
2001 Rams
2002 49ers
2003 Rams
2005 Seahawks
2007 Seahawks
2008 Cardinals
2009 Cardinals
2011 49ers
2012 49ers

Based on this argument, the 05 Seahawks, who won the division by a whopping 7 games, are the best team this division has produced in the last 15 seasons. But teams don't play in a vacuum, and it could easily be argued the only reason those Seahawks were so dominant was because the Rams, Cards and 49ers were so awful. In fact, I would point out that season, the West went 14-24 outside the division, and 1/2 those wins were the Seahawks. Meanwhile, you point out in 2013 that we won the division by a single, solitary game. But the division went a whopping 30-10 against everyone else that year, with even the 7-9 Rams pulling a 6-4 record against non-west opponents. That Seattle team was much more battle tested, because they played real competion, but still finished with the same record. And once they got past San Francisco, they throttled Denver because they had experience. I will take winning the division by 1 game over winning by 7 any day of the week. Besides, in the immortal words of Dom Torretto: It doesn't matter if it's by an inch or a mile.

Winning's winning.