What team do you have an irrational hate for?

RedAlice

Reaction score
bigtrain21":r2e4z8f2 said:
RedAlice":r2e4z8f2 said:
bigtrain21":r2e4z8f2 said:
ringless":r2e4z8f2 said:
Speaking of dominance over the last 10 years.....

The Rams have had the 2nd most amount of losses in the last 10 years... The only team they dominate is Oakland by two wins lol

49 Wins and 110 losses (1 tie)

Just to put that into perspective, I've watched 49 Seahawks wins in the last 4 years counting the playoffs and that's including a 7-9 season.

You've been a fan longer than 4 years tho, right?

I respect most Hawk fans as they member the losing years.

Yes. That's irrelevant though unless I am misunderstanding your point. I'm not trying to rub it in or anything to you or any other Rams fan. My point is that he has no right to talk any sort of trash. That's all.

The 90's were mostly rough but there were some really great Seahawks teams in the 80's that gave me a lot of great memories as a kid.

Ok, well it looks like you are responding to an AZ fan, so not sure your point.

Cheers!

RedAlice

Reaction score
And: if your point is you have watched 49 Hawk wins in the last 4 years while the Rams have sucked: see my original post to you.

bigtrain21

Reaction score
RedAlice":3or26nek said:
And: if your point is you have watched 49 Hawk wins in the last 4 years while the Rams have sucked: see my original post to you.

Rams fans have watched 49 wins since 2005.

Seahawks fans have watched 49 wins since 2011.

bigtrain21

Reaction score
RedAlice":35iurpmo said:
bigtrain21":35iurpmo said:
RedAlice":35iurpmo said:
bigtrain21":35iurpmo said:
ringless said:

The Rams have had the 2nd most amount of losses in the last 10 years... The only team they dominate is Oakland by two wins lol

Just to put that into perspective, I've watched 49 Seahawks wins in the last 4 years counting the playoffs and that's including a 7-9 season.

You've been a fan longer than 4 years tho, right?

I respect most Hawk fans as they member the losing years.

Yes. That's irrelevant though unless I am misunderstanding your point. I'm not trying to rub it in or anything to you or any other Rams fan. My point is that he has no right to talk any sort of trash. That's all.

The 90's were mostly rough but there were some really great Seahawks teams in the 80's that gave me a lot of great memories as a kid.

Ok, well it looks like you are responding to an AZ fan, so not sure your point.

Cheers!

I was responding to an Arizona fan discussing the Rams.

hawknation2015

Reaction score
Rex threw a lot of verbal bombs on our board, so you can't really blame people for pointing out how much the Lambs have sucked since we joined the division.

For all intents and purposes, I will be rooting for you guys again to finish ahead of the Whiners.

RedAlice

Reaction score
hawknation2015":28wjkace said:
Rex threw a lot of verbal bombs on our board, so you can't really blame people for pointing out how much the Lambs have sucked since we joined the division.

For all intents and purposes, I will be rooting for you guys again to finish ahead of the Whiners.

The Rams have beyond sucked for a long time, a decade or so. Did you see my adorable story? :D :D :D

Not really much need to point that out, well it's kinda like pointing out a STOP sign right before you stop.

I did like Ringless Chart. proves our pain. smiles.

and.....it's pre-season: Rams are great right now. love. Let's get to that game one!

oh, and I am not following Rex or other Rams fans - they come out in droves right now every year. Anyone hanging with me after the bitter losses or after week 10, ok then. Maybe we are 10-0!!!

ctrcat

Reaction score
ringless":138r7ogw said:

I don't have much to stand on, Arizona has only won 31 more games in that time and is right in the middle of the pack.

Only 7 teams have won more games than Seattle in the last 10 years... I consider a team with that many wins in 10 years pretty dominant.

Also just for a little funny humor. The Lions went 0-16 in 2008 and still have more wins than Stl... Im dying!

I know this thread has gone all over the place but I have to comment on the fact that the Colts have 9 more wins than the #3 team is astounding and despicable, knowing full well they tanked in 2011. Screw them. They were/are a perennial playoff team and Luck's situation was not as bad as that 2 win tank job. The Panther FO also put a pathetic product on the field in 2010 (THE worst team of the decade) but it was due to owner frontman Jerry Richardson's knowing the lockout/reset button was coming and trying to be financially responsible with the looming uncertainty.

RedAlice

Reaction score
hawknation2015":9yywsi2v said:

oh, and: me too!!!

tbh, I am a slacker Rams' fan this offseason. I know nothing. I will get back to you in late August. But: yes!

hawknation2015

Reaction score
RedAlice":270lk7qq said:
hawknation2015":270lk7qq said:

tbh, I am a slacker Rams' fan this offseason. I know nothing. I will get back to you in late August. But: yes!

You have to be excited about that defensive line and Gurley!

RedAlice

Reaction score
hawknation2015":2fw93grn said:
RedAlice":2fw93grn said:
hawknation2015":2fw93grn said:

I am salivating about my D line. However, unlike posts from another Rams fan - I am not rooting for them to take out your QB. I'd rather we beat you QB in full form - I prefer full and fair play.

I just want them to be: AWESOME! Mouth wet. Yes, you are correct.

An NFL team has two sides tho.

I believe Gurley was drafted for end of 2015 and 2016 in LA. So, not expecting much to start this season from him.

BlackandGolden

Reaction score
The old NFC West foe -- 49ers.

Whether irrational or warranted, Falcons & Panthers, by a landslide.

rideaducati

Reaction score
ringless":wnih3omz said:

I don't have much to stand on, Arizona has only won 31 more games in that time and is right in the middle of the pack.

Only 7 teams have won more games than Seattle in the last 10 years... I consider a team with that many wins in 10 years pretty dominant.

Also just for a little funny humor. The Lions went 0-16 in 2008 and still have more wins than Stl... Im dying!

The Seahawks have played more games since 05 than all but one team and they are tied with the Colts.

chris98251

Reaction score
Hey anyone seen Rex around?

Better send a serach party for him, I think he fell into that big hole that he tried to use as a arguement.

rideaducati

Reaction score
chris98251":1w4lgu8j said:

Better send a serach party for him, I think he fell into that big hole that he tried to use as a arguement.

I think he got grounded by his mom.

Ambrose83

Reaction score
RichNhansom":p76nei9y said:
Probably the Colts for me.

No question they purposely tanked and entire season to get Andrew Luck.

The media hype for Luck is beyond ridiculous. If Luck were drafted half way through the first round instead of #1 overall with more hype coming out of college than any player ever, he would be an afterthought getting compared to Tannehill and Dalton.

Their GM got exec of the year the year they drafted Luck and the reason was suppose to be because of the talent he put around Luck yet ever since then we are told that Luck is the next Manning because he is doing it all with the worst group of NFL players to ever play in the NFL. The media would have you believe that no player on the Colts could possibly make another NFL roster yet Bethia who was seen as washed up by Indy just made the probowl after getting out of that system.

Put that team in any other division and they are middle of the pack. Put them in the NFC west and Luck gets exposed while his team finish's behind the Rams every year.

This... i hate luck so I hate the colts

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
rideaducati":28kz90l9 said:
chris98251":28kz90l9 said:

I think he got grounded by his mom.
No worries he's being a good boy. Because he knows mom will get serious if she has to ground him again. ;)

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
RedAlice":zv0xr2gu said:
hawknation2015":zv0xr2gu said:
RedAlice":zv0xr2gu said:
hawknation2015":zv0xr2gu said:

I am salivating about my D line. However, unlike posts from another Rams fan - I am not rooting for them to take out your QB. I'd rather we beat you QB in full form - I prefer full and fair play.

I just want them to be: AWESOME! Mouth wet. Yes, you are correct.

An NFL team has two sides tho.

I believe Gurley was drafted for end of 2015 and 2016 in LA. So, not expecting much to start this season from him.
I like the optimism girl. But if you think Foles is going to outplay Wilson straight up.....yeah. I'm totally down with the Rams being better than Arizona and San Francisco though.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Ambrose83":19uxg6xj said:
RichNhansom":19uxg6xj said:
Probably the Colts for me.

No question they purposely tanked and entire season to get Andrew Luck.

The media hype for Luck is beyond ridiculous. If Luck were drafted half way through the first round instead of #1 overall with more hype coming out of college than any player ever, he would be an afterthought getting compared to Tannehill and Dalton.

Their GM got exec of the year the year they drafted Luck and the reason was suppose to be because of the talent he put around Luck yet ever since then we are told that Luck is the next Manning because he is doing it all with the worst group of NFL players to ever play in the NFL. The media would have you believe that no player on the Colts could possibly make another NFL roster yet Bethia who was seen as washed up by Indy just made the probowl after getting out of that system.

Put that team in any other division and they are middle of the pack. Put them in the NFC west and Luck gets exposed while his team finish's behind the Rams every year.

This... i hate luck so I hate the colts
Meh, I can't hate a guy who is the AFC's version of Tony Romo leading a team that can't win against any real team in that conference when it actually means something. Or win consistently outside the AFCS for that matter.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":15kcexcd said:
...........I'm totally down with the Rams being better than Arizona and San Francisco though.
Based on talent level, they should be MHG. But they won't cuz Fisher is nowhere near the coach Arians is so I still see AZ finishing 2nd assuming Palmer stays healthy. If not, all bets are off .

ClutchDJ

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":1zorrnoz said:
MizzouHawkGal":1zorrnoz said:
...........I'm totally down with the Rams being better than Arizona and San Francisco though.
Based on talent level, they should be MHG. But they won't cuz Fisher is nowhere near the coach Arians is so I still see AZ finishing 2nd assuming Palmer stays healthy. If not, all bets are off though.

Outside of their great DL and good RBs(possibly), what talent level....?