What will this place be like if season cancelled

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
HawkRiderFan":yxwo52ir said:
You guys are more in tune with exactly what's going on. Here it just seems like the league is planning on moving forward with no issues, outside of the news like what the Ravens said about season ticket holders. In general are you all pretty confident the games will happen as schedule, even if few or no fans can attend. If you were to put a percentage on it, 50% sure, 70% sure, etc?

I imagine there will be a wide range of opinions but I am curious about what people actually living there think.

As for what the site can look like, I run a CFL site and with the season already half cancelled at best and nothing to talk about it's getting grim for topics. Lots of "list your best at all positions" from various decades, updates on a potential season etc.
Other than that it's what movies / tv shows are you watching and lots people arguing over wearing masks or not.

Season starts in October. No fans until december where it will be 40% full.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
I'd want to ask the previous owners of this site how they knew this was going to happen.

OP
OP
chris98251

chris98251

Reaction score
olyfan63":3g9gfg6j said:
Evaluate after the election.
Around the 2nd week of November, there just may be a big realignment of priorities.
It will for sure be interesting to see.

Nah, January 21st or so...

Cyrus12

Reaction score
The city of Philly has already stated no fans will be allowed. No doubt other teams will follow suit.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Crybabies galore.....Forget that the players are human beings first, with Families----- Babies, Moms & Dads, & other loved ones that come FIRST in their lives........Play Ball!!

Chawker

Reaction score
WOW ! We wouldn't lose a single game... On the other hand we would't win one either.

OMG I'm talking like Hank Kimble from green acrers. :shock:

zchurch74

Reaction score
We could always talk about if we should of ran the ball and we had an extra time out. I don’t think we have really looked at every possible scenario.