What worries me in the Playoffs

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
RussB":1393tqxq said:
They need to play alot more 2 deep now. Pete is stubborn is has tried to stick to to the single high safety and its alreayd blown up in his face multiple times with terrell. Something tells me he wont change a thing though. Teams are going to feast on terell.

Two problems with two deep on the Hawks

1. What do you do with Kam? Pete drafted him for the exact reason to play down in the box. He isn't fast enough to play as a deep safety.

2. Two deep requires your front 6-7 to win the majority of the time, if they don't then bad things happen.

I'd rather take our chances playing more press man and step up the blitzes, at least that gives us a fighting chance to disrupt Stafford's dink and dunk offense.

Largent80

Reaction score
What worries me the most is our slow starts. Against green bay in the playoffs we were way behind and a bizarre set of circumstances happened and we were able to win.

But with this version of the team, I don't see us being able to do that.

HansGruber

Reaction score
We don't stand a chance against Dallas or Atlanta. Period.

You can't play those teams and expect to win when you can't get more than 10 yards in the first quarter against arguably the worst team in the entire NFL. It's a joke.

We face Dallas or Atlanta and this season is over. Bank on it. Same goes for GB. They're going to destroy us if we face them.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
That's your opinion, doesn't make it fact :)

I'm not facing anything, we have as much chance as any team in the playoffs. Every team has a weekness. Even the perfect Cowboys and Falcons. They give up a lot of points. No team is dominant in the NFC.
Season isn't over, still gotta' play the games. And yes, they can beat the Cowpokes and Falcons, even Erin Rodgers.
What does a regular season game have to do with an upcoming playoff game? Absolutely nothing.
Just have to be the better team that day. I'm not conceding crap.