What you liked in 2015 that you're hoping to see in 2016

jammerhawk

Reaction score
A continuation of the positive developing relationship between RW and Jimmy Graham along with improved TE play from Willson.

HawkGA

Reaction score
HawkAroundTheClock":2n8pazqh said:
Top scoring defense for an unprecedented 5th straight year.

I think above all, this would be awesome. Super Bowl would certainly be nice and certainly Rawls performing awesomely would be a big step to making that happen, but just the historic nature of what the defense can do? Yes please!

HawkGA

Reaction score
Laloosh":hbxgts3f said:
ivotuk":hbxgts3f said:
Me, on my motorcycle. That's what we were talking about right? More ivotuk?

Oh, you ride that thing? Judging by your avatar I assumed that you go around standing by other people's bikes and taking selfies. :)

Here's Ivotuk with his "motorcycle".

[youtube]lijYIv5pULk[/youtube]

McGruff

Reaction score
The biggest thing IMO is the continued development of Gary Gilliam. We don't really have anyone reliable to take that position if he falters.

I like his chances, though.

HawkGA

Reaction score
I remember hearing Huard a while back (years) that the Seahawks didn't have any tackles. They had nobody who could actually block DEs. If you can't block a DE, you're not a tackle. I worry the Hawks line might be like that this year. Good interior but the tackle spots are just inadequate.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Wilson taking complete control of the offense.

His performance the second half of the season was insane. I want to see that carry over to this season

Tical21

Reaction score
Russell getting rid of the ball on time.

OP
OP
Laloosh

Laloosh

Reaction score
HawkGA":3hlu4qxd said:
Laloosh":3hlu4qxd said:
ivotuk":3hlu4qxd said:
Me, on my motorcycle. That's what we were talking about right? More ivotuk?

Oh, you ride that thing? Judging by your avatar I assumed that you go around standing by other people's bikes and taking selfies. :)

Here's Ivotuk with his "motorcycle".

[youtube]lijYIv5pULk[/youtube]

That was good. Forgot about that one.

Mojambo

Reaction score
Continued spread concepts without losing the run first smash mouth identity.

I call it "The Thug and Gun Offense"

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
I didn't like a thing from last year except the leash being loosened on Wilson. Other than that it was a bad year. Possibly classicically in some definitions. Continue letting Wilson be the face of this team. It will pay off big time.

Recon_Hawk

Reaction score
McGruff":1s7i4dt5 said:
The biggest thing IMO is the continued development of Gary Gilliam. We don't really have anyone reliable to take that position if he falters.

I like his chances, though.

You like to see the regular stars continue play to their abilities, but a jump in skills for Gilliam would be huge considering the new role.

I'm hopeful, too.

Recon_Hawk

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":24fthdwp said:
I didn't like a thing from last year except the leash being loosened on Wilson. Other than that it was a bad year. Possibly classicically in some definitions. Continue letting Wilson be the face of this team. It will pay off big time.

sucks you had such a rough season. I enjoyed it.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Recon_Hawk":jdcze52h said:
MizzouHawkGal":jdcze52h said:

sucks you had such a rough season. I enjoyed it.
Different strokes and different expectations. Hint for you going forward, don't act arrogant or smart. Neither worked.

I'm just a girl, but I'm not some special needs person that has no clue or passion for football. I assume you figured that out already?

LegendKiller

Reaction score
Jimmy Graham being 100% healthy and not being forced into the offense. He was beginning to fit in and build chemistry towards the end of the season before he got injured. I'd like for that to continue in 2016.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
HawkGA":2et2ihyh said:
I remember hearing Huard a while back (years) that the Seahawks didn't have any tackles. They had nobody who could actually block DEs. If you can't block a DE, you're not a tackle. I worry the Hawks line might be like that this year. Good interior but the tackle spots are just inadequate.
Ya, I think they've been calling our Tackles 'Speed Bumps'. :16:

As for what I hope to see, versus what I expect to see?, I was "Hoping to see" Russell Wilson pick up where he left off in '15', but with all the gathering of RB's in the Draft in addition to the undrafted RB's that were invited to try out, Pete & John seem to be trying to reestablish the Run First, Mantra....Pete is a stickler about Ball Control.
I'm hoping that the Offensive Line get's it's shit together, and learns to do both Run Pushing, as well as Pass Blocking.
Would love to see the Defense return to 2013 form....I see a lot of pieces are in place to do it, eh?

McGruff

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":2j81hmz3 said:

You didn't like Baldwin having a career year?

Or Lockett defying expectations?

Or Rawls exploding from UDFA to possible OROY?

Or a defense that was the leagues best for the 4th year in a row?

I get that it was a down year in key areas, that we struggled at the start, and that we limped badly through two playoff games, but despite all that we still led the league in defense, we're one of the top offenses and do it with a lot of young guys playing significant roles.

I get being pessimistic . . . But classically bad? That seems a bit harsh . . . Especially for a fan of a team that had the Behring years and the Ruskell-holmgren-mora shenanigans. You'd think Seahawks fans would have a better understanding of what a bad football team is than to call a playoff team "classically bad."

Tical21

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":15fqgz79 said:
I kind of want to have my cake and eat it too. I want the best and most efficient Wilson possible, but I think the single biggest reason we were subpar last season is because we didn't run as often or as well as previous seasons. Some teams were able to beat us in our phone booth, and when that happens, if your entire persona is built on the platform of being tougher than the other team, you're going to lose both games and confidence. It is great to know Russell can light it up if we need him to, but if he only throws the ball 16 times in a game, we probably won that game big, and physically beat the crap out of the other team in the process, which gives our particular team a lot more swagger than we would get by throwing the ball around the yard.