Where does Dangerwich go in 2024?

keasley45

Reaction score
With his benching this signifies the end of his super bowl winning time in Denver. I do think with how bad the qb position is in the NFL right now he gets a starting job next year. I also don't think you an rule out the xfl as a possibility but I think he stays in the nfl at least one more year.

I would of done a poll but doesn't seem to be an option in this forum.
I dont know where he goes, honestly. Jameis Winston is now considered a perennial backup after Sean deemed him not worthy of sticking around for. Taysom Hill had folks thinking he might be a starter...

Once a mind like Payton opens you up, looks inside and passes judgement, it's hard to come back from.

Maybe someone in full rebuild mode who doesn't care about the sustainability of an offensive system will pick him up and give him a starters nod. Don't know who that is.

Russ's issue is that you can't build anything reliable around him. If he's going to be successful, he needs to be the show. The scheme matters less. The OC matters less. And the problem with that is that if he's going to a young team you want your young players to learn the game and grow in it.

That, and the crop of young talent coming up is better equipped now to run NFL style offenses than ever before. He's in a tough spot.

He's in full Doug Flutie territory.

toffee

Reaction score
I dont know where he goes, honestly. Jameis Winston is now considered a perennial backup after Sean deemed him not worthy of sticking around for. Taysom Hill had folks thinking he might be a starter...

Once a mind like Payton opens you up, looks inside and passes judgement, it's hard to come back from.

Maybe someone in full rebuild mode who doesn't care about the sustainability of an offensive system will pick him up and give him a starters nod. Don't know who that is.

Russ's issue is that you can't build anything reliable around him. If he's going to be successful, he needs to be the show. The scheme matters less. The OC matters less. And the problem with that is that if he's going to a young team you want your young players to learn the game and grow in it.

That, and the crop of young talent coming up is better equipped now to run NFL style offenses than ever before. He's in a tough spot.

He's in full Doug Flutie territory.
And he sold his house in Seattle, may be helped by Lockett?

NoGain

Reaction score
I could easily see RW landing on a playoff/contending team that loses their starting QB at some point during next season. I have a harder time envisioning some team picking him up this next off season to either start or compete for the starting QB spot.

Seak

Reaction score
With his benching this signifies the end of his super bowl winning time in Denver. I do think with how bad the qb position is in the NFL right now he gets a starting job next year. I also don't think you an rule out the xfl as a possibility but I think he stays in the nfl at least one more year.

I would of done a poll but doesn't seem to be an option in this forum.
I know the writing is on the wall, but he hasn't been released/cut yet?

Threedee

Reaction score

LastRideOut

Reaction score
Yeah. I think wherever he goes he’ll be in a competition to start.

He won’t be handed the job again.

Russ is probably hard at work thinking up slogans for 30 other NFL teams. That's the kinda guy he is, always thinking ahead like that. You know, separation is in the preparation and all that, no time to sleep. Chop chop. Let's go.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
He can be the face of the NFL, isn't he a buddy of Goodell?
Or has he fallen far beneath him like a turd plopping in the toilet?

Weadoption

Reaction score
i just refuse to believe that beautiful man is done in the NFL.
lots of possible suitors at the right price

Seak

Reaction score
Russ is probably hard at work thinking up slogans for 30 other NFL teams. That's the kinda guy he is, always thinking ahead like that. You know, separation is in the preparation and all that, no time to sleep. Chop chop. Let's go.
That actually would be a good thread for fun lol

CactusJack

Reaction score
Washington, Raiders or Atlanta.

He might be drawn to Washington, with a new ownership group & coach. Plus, his ties to the area.

I'm sure he'd love to go to Vegas & stick it to Denver. It was also on his original list of teams.