where is the thread about the agents stupid 16 pager

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Anthony!":1w93bzh5 said:
Ahh I must have misread that then thanks. However still 25 mil all hitting our cap at once is going to be tough next year, then 30 mil the year after is going to be tougher. I just do not see it, if they are trying not to give much over 20 now they will not want to Tag him at 25. They might use the transition tag and let him get a deal and then match but that could be dangerous as heck.

For sure it's a game of chicken Schneider doesn't want to be playing two years from now. Giving Russell 20% and 44% franchise tag raises would cripple the cap.

But that's the intention of the inflation raises, to deter teams from just franchising players over and over like the old days to keep player control.

IMO it's a fair rule. Russell has incentive to get a deal done for long term security, and the Hawks have incentive to get a deal done so they're not crippled by having to franchise him for multiple years.

LymonHawk

Reaction score
Rocket":2753muyq said:
LymonHawk":2753muyq said:
Creating and sending a 16 page, 'Position Paper,' is one thing...but giving that info to the press is stupid-IMHO.

Is he trying to intimidate JS? Does he think going public on this is going to scare JS & The 'Hawks? I doubt it.

Stupid move. :les:
Where is said report given to the press?
Not that it exists, but the report itself?
I wanna read it.

If I've misunderstood you, please accept my heartfelt apology as I defer to your Ancient Age™

Ahh the old post count move...

I don't know if the actual 16 pages (not 20), were given to the press, but the fact that they were given at all to the 'Hawks, should be no one's business but the agent and the 'Hawks. I doubt seriously JS was the one who leaked this...to what end? YMMV

Seafan

Reaction score
Rogers wants to set a new precedent for guaranteed salary in football and the Hawks will not go there.

Let RW take all the risk.