Which blowout was worse?

Fresno Hawk

Reaction score
Even though the whiners got beat at home, on Christmas day fighting for #1 overall team bragging rights. Ours was worse we got annihilated. We had 150 total yards compared to 500 plus if I remember right.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Even though the whiners got beat at home, on Christmas day fighting for #1 overall team bragging rights. Ours was worse we got annihilated. We had 150 total yards compared to 500 plus if I remember right.
FOUR FARGIN PURDY PICKS??= NO CONTEST Fresno, I don't care how you slice it Once the Line went KAPUT, the 9ers SUCKED.....The Seahawks O-Line was a ALL BEAT TO HELL SHELL of what the Ravens put up against the Whiners, P-E-R-I-O-D!!!

Fresno Hawk

Reaction score
FOUR FARGIN PURDY PICKS??= NO CONTEST Fresno, I don't care how you slice it Once the Line went KAPUT, the 9ers SUCKED.....The Seahawks O-Line was a ALL BEAT TO HELL SHELL of what the Ravens put up against the Whiners, P-E-R-I-O-D!!!
Yeah my love for the hawk's wants me to be biased aswell. But we couldn't even score in garbage time.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
While it was amazing to see the "next Joe Montana" throw 4 picks and the Niners getting smoked.........not even close to as bad as our loss at Baltimore.