Which remaining team yet to win a SB would be your choice

Sherminator

Reaction score
Ive been a huge fan of Andre Johnson ever since his days at the U
It's not going to happen unless he gets traded, but I wouldn't mind the Texans getting him one.

Sherminator

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":kzyn8nzj said:
What would piss off the Bay Area more?

Dallas?
Oakland?
Seattle?

Oakland wouldn't work, you get bandwagon fans claiming they are Bay Area fans.
Seattle already won and that bitter taste in their mouths would be familiar so the sting wouldn't be as bad

Id pick Dallas, most niner fans till claim the cowboys niner rivalry is bigger than the hawk niner rivalry

Weadoption

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":1bo77s78 said:

Dallas?
Oakland?
Seattle?

LA Dodgers....... Bay Area hatred for the douchebags in blue is without equal.
all LA sports really, it's a north south state thing.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
I want to win five Super Bowls in a row. The 49ers fans would be so bitter. Literally, we couldn't even describe it with words.

"Oh, that's cute; 49ers fans think their team was a dynasty? FIVE IN A ROW, SUCKAS!" :lol:

Marvin49

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":2k8w4uj8 said:

Dallas?
Oakland?
Seattle?

In this order....

Dallas
Seattle
Oakland

Seattle is the worry though because the other two don't have a chance in hell.

As for teams I'd like to see win assuming its not my team...

...probably the Browns. Those poor souls have been waiting a long time and that team hasn't given them a damn thing.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
Marvin49":g4myzpg4 said:
loafoftatupu":g4myzpg4 said:

Dallas?
Oakland?
Seattle?

In this order....

Dallas
Seattle
Oakland

Seattle is the worry though because the other two don't have a chance in hell.

As for teams I'd like to see win assuming its not my team...

...probably the Browns. Those poor souls have been waiting a long time and that team hasn't given them a damn thing.

I cant even imagine how hyped Manziel would be if he won a superbowl with the Browns. Take Andrew Lucks hype and multiply it by 10...uggghhhh :pukeface:

Throwdown

Reaction score
Sherminator":30agq0dy said:
Ive been a huge fan of Andre Johnson ever since his days at the U
It's not going to happen unless he gets traded, but I wouldn't mind the Texans getting him one.

Word, dude deserves one

kearly

Reaction score
Cleveland and Detroit for sure. The fact that they have been around so long and have yet to even reach a Super Bowl means the event will just be that much more special.

It's a surprise that the Eagles haven't won yet. They were mostly good in the 90's. They were mostly good in the 2000s. They are good right now. In the last 25 years, they've posted 10+ win seasons sixteen (!) times (corresponding with sixteen playoff berths), while being held under six wins only twice (!). The Eagles are most likely the winningest team from the last quarter century, and have zero rings to show for it.

To put that in comparison, Seattle has only won 10+ games five times during the same time span, and two of those came in the two most recent seasons.

Subzero717

Reaction score
Weadoption":44ujrv3h said:
loafoftatupu":44ujrv3h said:

Dallas?
Oakland?
Seattle?

Its Dodgers v Giants a way way way lesser degree Oak and Angels. I shouldnt even say that cuz it doesnt register in comparison to Dodgers v Giants. Outside of that So Cal doesnt realize you exist. No offense intended. Hell, So Cal doesnt really realize that the Bolts or Clippers even exist let alone the Warriors. There are a ton that also arent aware that the Raids left except in the early 00's when they were rocking Rams gear.

Weadoption

Reaction score
CALIHAWK1":hjujfd9c said:
Weadoption":hjujfd9c said:
loafoftatupu":hjujfd9c said:

Dallas?
Oakland?
Seattle?

Its Dodgers v Giants a way way way lesser degree Oak and Angels. I shouldnt even say that cuz it doesnt register in comparison to Dodgers v Giants. Outside of that So Cal doesnt realize you exist. No offense intended. Hell, So Cal doesnt really realize that the Bolts or Clippers even exist let alone the Warriors. There are a ton that also arent aware that the Raids left except in the early 00's when they were rocking Rams gear.

I suppose if you are speaking about the present only then ya outside of Dodgers-Giants then ya not much else going on in terms of a real rivalry.
All in state sports rivalries ebbs and flow over the years , its never constant other than the geography/culture differences of the fans, which fuels the rivalries as much as the wins/losses of the teams themselves.
Other than the obvious Giants-Dodgers rivalry, just over my lifetime(past 4+ decades) I was thinking of matchups like Sac Kings vs Lakers during the Shaq/Kobe years, Oak A's vs Dodgers in WS back in 80's, Angels-Giants in WS when Bonds was superhuman literally, LA Rams vs 49ers rivalry for a long time(with the Rams year in/out annihilating us with their D line until the 80's started), Cal vs USC, CAl vs UCLA, Stanford vs blah blah you get the picture.
the "beat LA" chant that I've been hearing at home games all my life comes in many forms.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
The Titans and the Vikings. My two brothers are fans of each of them and I want them to have the feeling I had last season.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Philly. Been my 2nd favorite team since the days of Randall Cunningham. Now they've got my boy chip Kelly, josh huff, and a bunch other ducks.

Throwdown

Reaction score
JSeahawks":39l0xbn4 said:
Philly. Been my 2nd favorite team since the days of Randall Cunningham. Now they've got my boy chip Kelly, josh huff, and a bunch other ducks.

That's a losing battle, aren't Ducks notorious for coming up short, j?

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Throwdown":2ht4id79 said:
JSeahawks":2ht4id79 said:

I dunno, max unger and Walter Thurmond 3 got their rings.

Throwdown

Reaction score
JSeahawks":1jogp3zm said:
Throwdown":1jogp3zm said:
JSeahawks":1jogp3zm said:

I dunno, max unger and Walter Thurmond 3 got their rings.

Special cases ;)

ZagHawk

Reaction score
Bills..they've been 4 times...and lost all four times...IN A ROW!

I got family in the Buffalo area, people I met around the area are nice people. That area of NY regarding people are much nicer than people in New yawwk City.

Latest posts