Whiners begging their fans to get loud

bmorepunk

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":2uplg891 said:
bmorepunk":2uplg891 said:
See, Largent80, Seahawks fans starting 49ers threads.

Obsessed.
Simple solution. Read the title, and avoid those threads. Problem solved.

I don't think that's Largent80's approach.

Ruminator

Reaction score
Worst misspelling I've ever seen! "Airhead" badly misspelled as "faithful" on the top of that cue card!

OP
OP
Chawks1

Chawks1

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":3fynlgoe said:
Yeah, I posted that in the 1-2 thread. You'd think such a "storied franchise" wouldn't have to resort to such actions.
It generally says a lot about their fan base. 8)

Sorry I didn't read that thread. I didn't mean to steal your Thunder. Yeah I saw it over at Webzone in the same thread you saw it in. I also found this posted from their own fans at the Chicago game......and they call us cheaters??? Funny thing is it didn't seem to help them. That's just sad.

Originally posted by iluvdemniners:
"we should pump in noise like the cheathawks do"

"I really think we do. before the season opener as we were walking around the stadium they were testing something but it was straight up fans cheering, and the volume wa
s up & down. We thought we were missing some action and ran to the aisle only to see nothing"
Read more at http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niner ... xus91pO.99

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
They will never get it right there. They come up with stupid chants like Ahh-Oooh and "Let's go Niners".

For all the stadiums I have been to since the 80s, the 12s and the KC fans are really the only ones who lay down consistent noise without interruption. We could be losing, victimized by a big play that made the crowd quiet for a few seconds, but as soon as the defense gets on the field the noise is cranked.

The thing that makes me laugh is the comments about this being a new thing here, or in the last 10 years. Going back to the early 80s I have never been to a Hawks game in the Dome where the fans weren't loud. Niner fans will never get it or do it. You have to work for it and you have to do it all game long. I read a post saying the guy lost his voice. No kidding huh? Now if you can just get everyone to buy into that you might have something there.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":8wbcbe8z said:
Sports Hernia":8wbcbe8z said:
bmorepunk":8wbcbe8z said:

Obsessed.
I'm not allowed to.:(
Yeah but you get to swing the ban hammer so at least their is a payoff! :)

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
RichNhansom":19mg1u5q said:
Popeyejones":19mg1u5q said:
Sports Hernia":19mg1u5q said:
Read the last part of my edited post, it came from your beloved denial zone, o'paranoid one!

Its in the "Levi's will be loud link", page 15 or so.

Ah, so now it didn't come from the franchise as you said it did before. I guess we agree.

Looked on the Zone. Posted up by someone with three posts total. One idiot said it should passed around at Levi's (LOL), and two other people laughed at how stupid and amateurish it was.

If only it was receiving half the attention at the Webzone as it is here... :)

Anyone curious how badly Popeye likes to dismiss, spin and generally just lie to try and minimize reality or to sque the way Seahawks fans see his little darlings?

Well I also went onto the webzone and read that thread and have a completely different view of the members comments.

Here are a few I read.

One member asked if he made it himself. That's all, nothing deragatory and only one.

The rest:

Member 4300+ posts: Seriously, they need to post this everywhere at the stadium. AT&T fans were soft when they first opened as well. Let's hope the crowd can get better, because they are pretty weak right now.

Member 24,888 posts: This isnt just at Levi's, at the Cardinals game, when the PA was telling people to "maaaaaake sommmmmmee nooooissssseeee!!!", half the 49ers fans around me joined the Cardinals fans in getting louder

Member 1350 posts: this has been the case for years. most niner fans don't know the difference. changing location/new stadium won't change that, therefore levi's will never be as loud as we all hoped it would.

Member 150 posts laughing at fan base: LOL at having to explain to " fans " in parentheses what offense ( when Kaepernick has the football ) & defence ( other team has the ball ) mean

Member 29 posts: Seriously, I wish they would hand out something like this at the entrance to every Niner's game. Maybe people will then realize you are supposed to yell and scream when your team is on defense, not just cheer when there's a good play.

Popeye's quote again of course with no link: Looked on the Zone. Posted up by someone with three posts total. One idiot said it should passed around at Levi's (LOL), and two other people laughed at how stupid and amateurish it was.

First discredit the guy who made the picture: Only has three posts. Check.

Next lie about how many people actually commented against it. It was two to one our favor. Check.

Make sure you also discredit the guy who said it should be passed around by calling him an idiot. Check.

Exaggerate the opinions of every poster. Check.

Well there ya have it. Keep this in mind when Popeye tries to do another one of his no link explanations he likes to do so much.

Popeye you represent your fan base so well. It's just amazing. :177692:
Maybe he should change his name to Pinocchio?

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Chawks1":3oaqonnh said:
Sports Hernia":3oaqonnh said:
Yeah, I posted that in the 1-2 thread. You'd think such a "storied franchise" wouldn't have to resort to such actions.
It generally says a lot about their fan base. 8)

Sorry I didn't read that thread. I didn't mean to steal your Thunder. Yeah I saw it over at Webzone in the same thread you saw it in. I also found this posted from their own fans at the Chicago game......and they call us cheaters??? Funny thing is it didn't seem to help them. That's just sad.

Originally posted by iluvdemniners:
"we should pump in noise like the cheathawks do"

"I really think we do. before the season opener as we were walking around the stadium they were testing something but it was straight up fans cheering, and the volume wa
s up & down. We thought we were missing some action and ran to the aisle only to see nothing"
Read more at http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niner ... xus91pO.99
Don't sweat it, I wasn't looking for credit. It's all good! 8)

lsheldon

Reaction score
Popeye is right, if it were real there would be a SC in the logo representing Santa Clara. Mystery solved, it's faked.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
lsheldon":2wqxu19z said:
Popeye is right, if it were real there would be a SC in the logo representing Santa Clara. Mystery solved, it's faked.
Touche'! 8)

chris98251

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":3lnxp477 said:
MizzouHawkGal":3lnxp477 said:
Sports Hernia":3lnxp477 said:
bmorepunk":3lnxp477 said:

Obsessed.
I'm not allowed to.:(
By your own choosing. Quit looking for pity. :D

I think it should be more like Pity the Foll that takes her lightly, she is just getting her feet in the water. You guys keep it up and she will be like a bad Ex. Be careful what you create :)

frosted21

Reaction score
RichNhansom":3jxh6qg1 said:
Popeyejones":3jxh6qg1 said:
Sports Hernia":3jxh6qg1 said:
Read the last part of my edited post, it came from your beloved denial zone, o'paranoid one!

Its in the "Levi's will be loud link", page 15 or so.

Ah, so now it didn't come from the franchise as you said it did before. I guess we agree.

Looked on the Zone. Posted up by someone with three posts total. One idiot said it should passed around at Levi's (LOL), and two other people laughed at how stupid and amateurish it was.

If only it was receiving half the attention at the Webzone as it is here... :)

Anyone curious how badly Popeye likes to dismiss, spin and generally just lie to try and minimize reality or to sque the way Seahawks fans see his little darlings?

Well I also went onto the webzone and read that thread and have a completely different view of the members comments.

Here are a few I read.

One member asked if he made it himself. That's all, nothing deragatory and only one.

The rest:

Member 4300+ posts: Seriously, they need to post this everywhere at the stadium. AT&T fans were soft when they first opened as well. Let's hope the crowd can get better, because they are pretty weak right now.

Member 24,888 posts: This isnt just at Levi's, at the Cardinals game, when the PA was telling people to "maaaaaake sommmmmmee nooooissssseeee!!!", half the 49ers fans around me joined the Cardinals fans in getting louder

Member 1350 posts: this has been the case for years. most niner fans don't know the difference. changing location/new stadium won't change that, therefore levi's will never be as loud as we all hoped it would.

Member 150 posts laughing at fan base: LOL at having to explain to " fans " in parentheses what offense ( when Kaepernick has the football ) & defence ( other team has the ball ) mean

Member 29 posts: Seriously, I wish they would hand out something like this at the entrance to every Niner's game. Maybe people will then realize you are supposed to yell and scream when your team is on defense, not just cheer when there's a good play.

Popeye's quote again of course with no link: Looked on the Zone. Posted up by someone with three posts total. One idiot said it should passed around at Levi's (LOL), and two other people laughed at how stupid and amateurish it was.

First discredit the guy who made the picture: Only has three posts. Check.

Next lie about how many people actually commented against it. It was two to one our favor. Check.

Make sure you also discredit the guy who said it should be passed around by calling him an idiot. Check.

Exaggerate the opinions of every poster. Check.

Well there ya have it. Keep this in mind when Popeye tries to do another one of his no link explanations he likes to do so much.

Popeye you represent your fan base so well. It's just amazing. :177692:

Smh

JesterHawk

Reaction score
They have to explain the difference between offense and defense? SMH.

Latest posts