Who are you rooting for this weekend...

Bigbadhawk

Reaction score
I would like to see the Seahawk's, Card's, Chief's, and Bronco's win this weekend. Next weekend I would prefer the Seahawk's and Chief's with the Seahawk's winning SB 50.

For some reason the thoughts of the Broncos in the SB with this more than likely being Manning's last year gives me flash backs to SB 40 with Jerome Bettis riding off into the sunset after so many calls went their way.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Bigbadhawk":yzup26e4 said:
I would like to see the Seahawk's, Card's, Chief's, and Bronco's win this weekend. Next weekend I would prefer the Seahawk's and Chief's with the Seahawk's winning SB 50.

For some reason the thoughts of the Broncos in the SB with this more than likely being Manning's last year gives me flash backs to SB 40 with Jerome Bettis riding off into the sunset after so many calls went their way.
Not happening because Kansas City might just physically hurt Peyton. He really should quit. It's at that tipping point right this second and I worry for his quality of life now. Especially if Kansas City gets another crack at him but having all their pass rush back this time? It's probably illegal but it's fact. And a huge reason I want to see the two most balanced teams in the NFL square off February 7th. :vodka:

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
Much as I like the idea of a revenge victory in the Superb Owl, I root for Denver and KC. Good AFC West memories and we got ground to make up with both teams to get above .500. Plus I have a feeling the NFL loves for the Pats or Stealers to win. I think they might also have calls lean the Broncos way if Elway makes one more, so ultimately I'd love a KC Seattle Super Bowl.

I'm also just an underdog fan, KC has been this years ultimate underdog.

I prefer AZ win vs GB, not only because of no weather worries, but also because I think aside from us, they are the best other team, and should w beat the Panthers, then go on to beat the Cards, we will have truly proven as the best of the NFC. I guess that argument could be made no matter what if we get there, but it's also a nice rivalry we have with them, and they are a class act, so when they aren't in our way I usually root for them. I'd love to see them get a Super Bowl title in my lifetime, providing we're out of contention.

Obviously Seahawks all the way in our game and I think we win by 10 points or more. We beat them in every measurable on NFL.com except points per game, and I just have a feeling about it.

Rob12

Reaction score
New England
Pittsburgh
Arizona

That's who I want to move on. I'm kind of big on the revenge angle, because I think we beat all three teams above.

Might not be logical, but if you're going to win the whole thing, you might as well do it against the teams you hate.

Overseasfan

Reaction score
I choose the Chiefs to beat the Pats. They are the only team still in the play-offs we don't have beef with. If we can't win, I hope the Chiefs can.

I'd like the Cards to beat the Packers. Even though they are a divisional rival I always want teams from the NFC West to do well. I like the sound of strongest division. Not having to play in the cold again is always a nice bonus.

A Steelers win would be great. A friend of mine is a big Steelers fan and we've been hoping to get a Seahawks vs Steelers SB all season long.

bigskydoc

Reaction score
kearly":1quws7hr said:
Seattle
Arizona
New England
Pittsburgh

If Seattle is going to make a run, might as well take the revenge angle.

Yup it's why I was hoping Green Bay would take the North and we would get the Six seed.

Going on the road to take out Green Bay, Carolina, Arizona, then beating N.E./ Pittsburgh for the Lombardi IN Santa Clara?

Talk about Rain City Redemption. The story line is epic.

-bsd

el capitan

Reaction score
I'd like to see the Chiefs and Broncos in the AFC Championship game. I hate the Patriots and Stealers and feel pretty good with how we match up vs the Chiefs and Broncos.

As for NFC, obviously I want the Seahawks to curb stomp the Panthers into the offseason but in the other game I'll be rooting for the Packers. It would be awesome to see Arizona after another impressive season go one and done in the playoffs.

StoneCold

Reaction score
Only game I have a rooting interest in is AZ and GB and I'm torn. GB is the lesser team so I should root for them, but the idea of playing another tundra game is daunting. AZ has a nice warm dome to play in, but they have more weapons on O and a good D. I don't really like either option. I'm skeered. :)

Chapow

Reaction score
KC vs NE, I'm rooting for KC basically just because I'm tired of the Pats.

AZ vs GB, I'm rooting for AZ. I think AZ is the better team but like others have already said, I don't want us to have to play in similar conditions to last week. Seemed pretty clear to me that Russ just had an awfully difficult time functioning in that cold and in my opinion that is what almost cost us the game against a team I think we are clearly better than. I don't want unbearable cold to be a major factor in the NFC Championship game like it was in our Wild Card game vs the Vikes.

Pitt vs Den, I'm stumped and I'm pretty sure I'm stumped because I just don't really care about this game. I guess I'm just rooting for a good entertaining game, but with as beat up as Pitt is, I'm not really expecting one. That Denver D is really good.