Who are you rooting for this weekend...

b8rtm8nn

Reaction score
rideaducati":anr5m2wu said:
b8rtm8nn":anr5m2wu said:
Maulbert":anr5m2wu said:
All-West title games! Chiefs, Broncos, Cards, and do you need to ask?

Ditto - I picked the Panthers to win, but I want the Seahawks to win

Yeah, right. Careful what you wish for...

Quoted for posterity.

If I ever got what I wished for in football, the Cardinals would have Lombardi trophies under such specimens as Kevin Kolb and John Skeleton (and of course, Kurt Warner). Everyone of this board would hate the Cardinals because we somehow catch fire in the playoffs and take mediocre rosters and backup QBs to the Superbowl on a regular basis.

But life doesn't work that way for me, you should be hoping I'll be rooting for the Panthers, because if I hang with some 12's Sunday (and there are a LOT of them down here in Tucson), my bad luck charm will start having it's impact and to your horror, you will be reliving Dabber Cam highlights endlessly for the next week.

Ramfan128

Reaction score
As long as the Seahawks lose, I'll be happy. Don't understand how people root for division rivals.

Would love for Arizona to lose, but I don't even see how it's possible.

Same for the Patriots.

Broncos to beat the Steelers.

My dream scenario would be:

Packers vs. Panthers and Broncos vs. Chiefs

Ramfan128

Reaction score
Maulbert":22yyy164 said:
Anyone notice a trend?

Hawks fans: BRING IT ON!
Everyone else: Hawks need to lose.

I feel the exact same about the Cardinals and Patriots...difference is I don't expect either team could lose this week, whereas the Seahawks are underdogs.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Chiefs
Packers

An asteroid to plummet to earth and strike Sports Authority Field.

Foghawk

Reaction score
Ramfan128":1t5bi5rz said:
Maulbert":1t5bi5rz said:
Anyone notice a trend?

Hawks fans: BRING IT ON!
Everyone else: Hawks need to lose.
whereas the Seahawks are underdogs.

post-27258-Anchorman-REALLY-gif-Will-Ferr-IS5m.gif

My picks are Pats, Stealers, & Cards.

:thirishdrinkers:

kidhawk

Reaction score
I'm rooting for KC, because I wouldn't mind another winning another ring against our old AFC West Division rivals.

Pittsburgh, even though I don't think they'll do it, I'd like to beat the living tar out of them in 50 to forever wash away the memory of 40.

Arizona, just because I really don't want to hear about the NFC championship game from last year if we have to face the Packers.

NINEster

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":z1uao7en said:
not who you think will win. For me:

KC....always have liked them and NE cheats.

Denver...don't like the Donkos, but hate no one more than the stealers.

AZ.....because like kearly said if they win, no weather worries if the Hawks advance.

Hawks (duh!)

I'm with you 3 out of 4.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
bigskydoc":12a6atzb said:
Pats

Zona

Pitt

Hawks

I'm hungry for a rematch.

That being said, I don't have a strong preference on any of the non-Seahawk match ups.

Beating a healthy Rodgers, in Green Bay, in January would be epic. It's one of those things that the Hawks and Russ need to do to cement their legacies. But, it means we have to put up with another year of listening to Tard fans claiming they weren't really trying to win in January. We can save beating Erin in Green Bay in January for another year.

Taking down Pittsburgh on the biggest stage heals some wounds, although we would be subjects to endless reruns of XL* and the officiating concerns, but Donks as a rematch is pretty ho hum, been there done that. It's almost certainly the last chance to take down Manning again though.

I really despise the thought of the Pats in yet another Superb Owl, and I like Reid. But, there is only one way we are ever going to get the chance for revenge against Beli/ Brady and that is if they make it back there.

-bsd

Its shame we didnt beat the Pats and Brady last year because this year we could be cheering to take on the Steelers and Big Ben in order to complete the hat trick of beating the best 3 QBs in the AFC for 10 years + in Manning, Brady, and Big Ben

NINEster

Reaction score
rideaducati":2lo8svi7 said:
hawksfansinceday1":2lo8svi7 said:
RedAlice":2lo8svi7 said:
Did you guys kill Ringless? Where is he?
Dunno. He's been MIA for a couple of weeks now.

Preparing for the storm that will be there next week.

I don't understand, the Cards have the #2 seed.

:mrgreen:

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
Natethegreat":xtseth28 said:
For those who believe in conspiracies I suppose getting one last Manning Brady rematch would be high on the NFL's wish list.

Brady/Manning rematch and then a superbowl match of either of the last 2 years would also be pretty good IMO. If it was the Bronocs you know they are still looking for revenge on that butt whipping

ptisme

Reaction score
Hoping for a Seahawks Packers NFCCG at the frozen Tundra... Then a Brady/Rodgers SB....

IndyHawk

Reaction score
kearly":901xz44l said:
Seattle
Arizona
New England
Pittsburgh

If Seattle is going to make a run, might as well take the revenge angle.
My thinking as well but part of me really wants to kill the Packers off.

OrFan

Reaction score
kearly":3mvi7ct6 said:
Seattle
Arizona
New England
Pittsburgh

If Seattle is going to make a run, might as well take the revenge angle.

Agreed. It will be the wildcard bowl.

OrFan

Reaction score
ptisme":ab7tr0o3 said:
Hoping for a Seahawks Packers NFCCG at the frozen Tundra... Then a Brady/Rodgers SB....

The only place Rodgers is going is home to his couch to watch the rest play out.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":5sm9mxkm said:
not who you think will win. For me:

KC....always have liked them and NE cheats.

Denver...don't like the Donkos, but hate no one more than the stealers.

AZ.....because like kearly said if they win, no weather worries if the Hawks advance.

Hawks (duh!)
I'm in complete agreement right down the line. Thing is not one of those picks should be considered an upset. Kansas City has the pass rush to kill Brady. Pittsburgh is just done and Green Bay isn't far behind. And Carolina? They are worst 15-1 team in history and payback is coming and the bill isn't small.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
I never root for another team in the playoffs. Because if they meet the Hawks, and beat the Hawks, I would have rooted for the team that beat the Hawks.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
Seanhawk":29u1732t said:
I never root for another team in the playoffs. Because if they meet the Hawks, and beat the Hawks, I would have rooted for the team that beat the Hawks.

Yeah, it's the whole careful what you wish for sentiment.