Who do we sign at RB this week?

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
bmorepunk":ky5jd0x2 said:
Pope is available. Some of our posters constantly masturbated to the idea of him being awesome,

Texans signed him to their PS this morning.

Rat

Reaction score
Thepeelsessions":25q8ysxo said:
Now for a realistic option, I'd like to see Jeremy McNichols end up here. Another 5th rounder by Tampa Bay last year out of Boise State. Bucs let him go after final cutdowns, and he's now on San Francisco's PS. I really don't trust anything the Bucs do. They're on Miami's level as far as incompetence goes. Look him up. Young kid with fresh legs who was a workhorse at Boise.

Good call, I just went through every team's practice squad roster and I thought McNichols was the most intriguing option. Fitzgerald Touissant (Steelers) and John Crockett (Raiders) could be decent pickups as well.

netskier

Reaction score
Russell Wilson is currently our best running back. Colin Kapernick is a similar runner, and is arguably close to Russell as as scrambler. Their speed in the 40 was almost identical: he, Mariota, and Russell were inches different in the 40.

I heard a rumor that Kap was available, but turned down the 900K that Pete offered him for backup quarterback.

I am just having fun thinking outside of the box. With a second running qb, they could toss the ball back and forth and really spread the defenses. Just imagine having to deal with two running Russells at once. Trick plays galore. Perhaps not trick, but maybe exotic.

CalgaryHawk

Reaction score
I know he’s a fullback, but Marcel Reese could be a good addition if he’s stayed in shape.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Some of you seem to think someone signing with another teams practice squad means we can't have them.
We can take anyone off any teams practice squad and sign them to a spot on the team.

Spin Doctor

Reaction score
Jim Mora is available. He seems like he is a big enough dirt bag to just fine at running the ball.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
ducks41468":3am52dh5 said:
Trent Richardson. We need someone to take Lacy under his wings and teach him to perfect the art of complete and utter incompetence.

Not neeed, Lacy is doing just fine on his own.

What a total waste of cap, and a roster spot. If his deal wasn’t guaranteed he’d be long gone

cymatica

Reaction score
Right now I would take Lendale White over Lacy.

Mojambo

Reaction score
Man, Saquan Barkley sure would look good in this offense.

brimsalabim

Reaction score
Can’t we just get someone to hypnotize Lacy into thinking there are free cheeseburgers in the endzone?

chris98251

Reaction score
brimsalabim":1ouo2mlr said:
Can’t we just get someone to hypnotize Lacy into thinking there are free cheeseburgers in the endzone?

Would rather they Hypnotize him into thinking he was Jerome Bettis or Cullen Bryant.

dbmack

Reaction score
hawknation2017":3bwwhwnx said:
I just read that Rashad Jennings is a judge on "Dancing with the Stars," so I guess he's not returning to the NFL any time soon.

C.J. Spiller is a free agent.
Rashad Jennings was not a judge on DWTS. The show is done until April 2018. I don't believe he is doing the Winter tour but if he is he would leave it if a team called him up.

Tusc2000

Reaction score
brimsalabim":1nphjxq7 said:

$4 million down the drain. When we show Lacy the door, tell Schneider to walk through it too.

massari

Reaction score
Mojambo":1j5tfkr9 said:
Man, Saquan Barkley sure would look good in this offense.
A Wilson/Barkley duo would be alright ;) . It's supposed to be another deep draft for RB's, so it's possible there'll be some good ones a bit later as well and they come away with two studs to go along with Carson, Prosise, McKissic. Was never too big on taking RB's early but after this season that's changed.