Who do we sign at RB this week?

Hendo66

Reaction score
Never was on board with the Lacy signing but i can't believe how bad he is.
Totally washed up. Should just cut bait for the roster spot with all the injuries.

endzorn

Reaction score
Rather than worry about FA running backs next year, I think we should change offensive line coaches and see if another scheme or teaching method can help this group. The local media keeps talking about how great Cable is but we are consistently one of the worst blocking units in football. I think the current stable of backs, including Carson next season, will be fine if we can get a reasonable jump in oline production.

xStickybudz

Reaction score
Tusc2000":263hcn5g said:
brimsalabim":263hcn5g said:
Can’t we just get someone to hypnotize Lacy into thinking there are free cheeseburgers in the endzone?

$4 million down the drain. When we show Lacy the door, tell Schneider to walk through it too.

Uhhhhh there are a lot of people in this organization that I would show the door long before Schneider, he may swing and miss on some free agents, but I assure you he ya hit home runs ln waaaaaay more things then he hasn’t

jammerhawk

Reaction score
brimsalabim":3c181x1g said:
Can’t we just get someone to hypnotize Lacy into thinking there are free cheeseburgers in the endzone?

I'd rather they hypotized Lacy into thinking he's a running back.

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
I think an overlooked aspect of why the running game has been limited, could it be bad coaching?

Sherman Smith is not the RB coach anymore.

I always thought Sherman Smith was an underrated coach.

Thoughts?

Slick

Reaction score
I hear Derrick Fenner keeps himself in good football shape.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!

West TX Hawk

Reaction score
Herschel Walker is 55 and does 1500 pushups and 2000 sit-ups a day. He eats 1 meal a day of salad and soup, sleeps just 5 hours a night and could still kick half this team's ass. He went 2-0 in MMA fighting just 6 years ago. I would take him over Lacy right now.

Otherwise, better hope Davis gets healthy and get creative with the usage of McKissic.

getnasty

Reaction score
Tusc2000":1x2j4sl7 said:
brimsalabim":1x2j4sl7 said:

$4 million down the drain. When we show Lacy the door, tell Schneider to walk through it too.

Schneider might be more important to this team then Russell Wilson

scutterhawk

Reaction score
getnasty":2s1yia2e said:
Tusc2000":2s1yia2e said:
brimsalabim":2s1yia2e said:

Schneider might be more important to this team then Russell Wilson
:roll:

scutterhawk

Reaction score
TheLegendOfBoom":1vhvxs4x said:
I think an overlooked aspect of why the running game has been limited, could it be bad coaching?

Thoughts?
I too question letting him take a hike.
To Add...McKissic all by himself ain't going to fare too well, and I'm thinking that's probably why they activated Moore from the PS.
He'd played RB in HS, and both RB & WR in College...Sound familiar?
I'm thinking that there's a damned good reason that Teams utilize an experienced RB Coach, and I would think that I would think that Tom Cable has WAY MORE than enough on his plate just getting the O-Line to function better than near bottom of the League without adding RB Coach to his workload.

Blitzhawk

Reaction score
It would appear we need to pick up another 6 RB's the cover the regular season but if their production is too good then we may be looking at needing another one for the post season.

Exittium

Reaction score
David Moore, our newly promoted WR. IMO besides “another team having interest” I’d say because he has experience at RB

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
scutterhawk":1vw6jhcz said:
TheLegendOfBoom":1vw6jhcz said:

Thoughts?
I too question letting him take a hike.
To Add...McKissic all by himself ain't going to fare too well, and I'm thinking that's probably why they activated Moore from the PS.
He'd played RB in HS, and both RB & WR in College...Sound familiar?
I'm thinking that there's a damned good reason that Teams utilize an experienced RB Coach, and I would think that I would think that Tom Cable has WAY MORE than enough on his plate just getting the O-Line to function better than near bottom of the League without adding RB Coach to his workload.
Agreed.

And last time I checked, Tom Cable doesn't specialize in running backs as well.

A lot of questions with this coaching staff and it really makes you wonder.

chris98251

Reaction score
McFadden, Cable loves him, experienced in the ZBS, will come in cheap I am thinking as well. Bring back Reese and we have Oaklands offense when Cable was there.