Who gets signed at RB?

hawkfan68

Reaction score
They are probably going to need more than just 1 RB added since both Carson and Prosise are out for the season. Lynch and Collins would be nice adds. There are few others that may be good replacements as well - LaGarrette Blount, Doug Martin, Chris Ivory, as previously mentioned - CJ Anderson, etc. Here's a list from Sportstrac - https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/free-agents/2019/all/running-back/available/

Popeyejones

Reaction score
Mistashoesta":24npmp95 said:

I was on a flight with him early Friday morning and as far as I could tell he was high as hell. My wife even commented on how baked be looked.

It's not happening.

(I know nobody will believe this but I swear it's true and why in the world would I make it up).

Jville

Reaction score
I think Oakland got the last bit of ball out of him.

But, I'm sure he relishes the speculation and spotlight.

peppersjap

Reaction score
I would bring in Anderson and Morris. They are big backs who can take contact. I like Homer as a 3rd down back but he is way to small to rely on to take over the load.

knownone

Reaction score
It'll never happen, but it would be one of the single greatest moments in Seattle sports history if Marshawn came back and helped us beat the Niners.

It's a shame the Lions snaged Scarbrough from our practice squad. I'd feel much better about our chances with him rather than Homer. Don't get me wrong, I like Homer. He's just not exactly the type of guy whose going to instill fear with his physicality which seems like a pretty big deal for a team built around pounding the rock.

Bob Loblaw

Reaction score
Man I think Samije Perine would have been a pretty good singing, he was just signed to Miami tonight.

Optimus25

Reaction score
Jeez i completely forgot about Alex Collins being alive.

The shelf life of a running back can be extremely short.

chris98251

Reaction score
Optimus25":ewzejdxp said:
Jeez i completely forgot about Alex Collins being alive.

The shelf life of a running back can be extremely short.

Shorter yet if you have a run in with the law or a suspension that has questionable circumstances.

Latest posts