Who has no access to the game this weekend?

SharkHawk

Reaction score
I just want to see if we have a count or check-in for those who are going to miss the game. I want to know how active to be and to "be serious" about gameday chat (instead of my usual wiseguy fake fight troll posts). Also... I want to know who has to watch it later so I don't email you and spoil it!

What about you Cap'n Crunch... err I mean Cap'n Dom? Are you going to be out at sea? Or will you have access to the internet to follow or be at home?

On a totally unrelated note, I am setting up my internet stuff at home because I just got my Chromecast (amazing potential!), but I was also hooking my slingbox up because it has been unhooked since I moved into this new house. But it's going to be going this weekend. :)

Starrman44

Reaction score
Pretty much toast here. The 10am start kills me. I'll be tied up until about 1pm. Oh well. I hope by the time I get to check in that we'll be making it a laugher. I want us to make a statement. Go Hawks!

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Me. But I got Redzone this year and start working for DirectTV Monday...so I can get their top package for free in 32 days.:)

I have been working for Sprint since 2005 or so, so I don't know offhand to be honest. So this may be "interesting".

32 days!!!! Notice how that was one of my questions? :)

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
SharkHawk":384mzs30 said:
I just want to see if we have a count or check-in for those who are going to miss the game. I want to know how active to be and to "be serious" about gameday chat (instead of my usual wiseguy fake fight troll posts). Also... I want to know who has to watch it later so I don't email you and spoil it!

What about you Cap'n Crunch... err I mean Cap'n Dom? Are you going to be out at sea? Or will you have access to the internet to follow or be at home?

On a totally unrelated note, I am setting up my internet stuff at home because I just got my Chromecast (amazing potential!), but I was also hooking my slingbox up because it has been unhooked since I moved into this new house. But it's going to be going this weekend. :)

I won't be anywhere I can watch the game. I do have Sirius Radio so I will be able to listen. Hopefully I won't be stuck with just the home team feed. I am not a fan of Raible and Moon but they sure as hell beat listening to the opposition's announcers.

A

Anonymous

Living in the Chicago area, I don't get to see any Hawks games unless it's a night game and no other games are being played (unless they're playing the Bears of course). So I plan on being on chat every game this season.

Latest posts