Who is your sure-fire make the team player that will get cut

JayhawkMike

Reaction score
Every year we see some player we think is talented that should make the team that gets cut in the end. So, who will it be this year?

D

DomeHawk

When I think of "sure-fire" I am thinking first three rounds and the Seahawks, like most NFL teams, are very hesitant to cut players from those rounds. Partially because it makes them look bad but also because it would be a slap in the face if another team picked them up and they became stars.

HawkGA

Reaction score
I think the first 4 rounds would qualify, with very few 4th rounders actually getting cut their first year (Chris Harper, was it?). So I think Jennings would be a surprise to get cut but I don't think he's 100% safe either.

I would have put Iupati on the list but I don't think there's enough health at the position (him included) to be dropping experienced bodies. So I don't think he ends up as a surprise cut.

12AngryHawks

Reaction score
I agree about Jenning's, so far he hasn't shown anything, aside from a good day of practice, but that's practice, he'll need to show up when it matters. He's looking like a sure-fire PS candidate. Hopefully he pans out in the future and doesn't become Darboh 2.0.

Mad Dog

Reaction score
Jennings, Ferguson, BBK, Shaquem, Ursua. All guys from the overloaded WR and LB corps.
Amadi is another potential surprise cut in a crowded Nickel and Safety group.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
mcbobly":y476xd6o said:
I know it won't happen but I'd love to see that bum Ifedi get cut.

If Fant was healthy and having a great camp and pre-season I'd be with you. But he's dinged up again, and not pressing Ifedi in the least.

So not going to happen.