Who were you most happy for getting a ring?

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I refuse to choose! They all deserved it! WE all deserve it!

razgriz737

Reaction score
All the veteran castoffs from other teams that helped build this team from the get go. Guys like Big Red, Clemons, Mike Rob, etc.

titan3131

Reaction score
Mrob, Clem, Percy, ADB, Kearse, farwell, BROWNER, All of our Free agents that took lowball deals to get a ring.

THE WHOLE SECONDARY

The only person I didnt care for was Russell, he is such a pro It was garenteed he would get one eventually. Of course I am ecstatic for him and his legacy but I was more concerned for the old guys and free agents.

falcongoggles

Reaction score
Real Rob had me when he said "we" during analysis for espn or nfl network after being cut.

How about Zach Miller who has done everything this team has asked including falling from pro bowler to extra lineman for years?

Then their is PC who proved the haters wrong and showed that you don't have to be a hard ass to be effective (look at all top flight companies)

sc85sis

Reaction score
Pete. He's been both scoffed at and vilified at times over his career and he's just kept his head up, learned from his mistakes and done his best to help everyone around him be the best they can be.

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
I echo with those who say Pete and for the same reasons. He was mocked at scoffed at due to his Jets / Patriots days, but he showed them. For me sentimentally, I have to add Jon Ryan. I don't I ever thought I would see the day where someone from where I grew up would get a Super Bowl ring...on my favorite team.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Honestly, Pete Carroll for me too. If there's a dude who receives more unwarranted hate than him I have yet to see it. The saying used to be that America loved a winner. The opposite seems true these days. He legitimized his whole approach and his run at USC with that curb-stomping. The haters are running out of ammunition.

TriCHawk

Reaction score
All of them, but in particular, Pete Carroll, Brandon Mebane, Mike Rob, and Clem.

TDOTSEAHAWK

Reaction score
Pete Carroll first and foremost. Glad he finally gets the respect that he deserves.

Second is Paul Allen. Dude had cancer a couple years back. Living the computer geek's dream.

As for players - it is Brandon Mebane. Dude plays a selfless role at a Pro Bowl level and never gets any recognition. He makes our defense run.

Close second is Cleomons who will probably be gone but deserves it after for being a work horse and coming back from blowing his knee out last year.

BlueBlood

Reaction score
Hawk_Nation":2dgof5gh said:
The fans... Hell Ive been waiting 35 years for this moment..

im 35 altogether.. Ive been a fan since I was 5 and a big one at that.. selfishly Im most happy for myself lol..

as far as players go though, Mrob and Clem just because theyve been here a while and were a big part of the changing culture.

drdiags

Reaction score
Really tough call. The list is long -

The Vets: MRob, Clemons, Big Red, Mebane, Miller

The Organization: Paul Allen, Pete, John and the people who have worked for the team, past and present

The Alumni: Tez, Largent, Krieg, Zorn, Hasselbeck, Jones, Easley and so forth

The Fans: Old and new. Those that suffered through the disappointments and those who have grown to love this team.

Those who have left us but have loved this team through thick and thin.

The Guys who helped get the team to their current state but had to leave: Leon Washington, Matt, Obo, Leroy Hill, Lofa, Trufant, Roy Lewis and others.

May this championship get rid of the inferiority complex I suspect some had given into. The end of the Battered Fan Syndrome. I saw the troll by the OKC sports store and just laughed. Nothing can touch me now, so I guess in a way, I am most glad for me and my loved ones who care a lot about this team.

Happy

Reaction score
This is a toughie.

I think I gotta go with big red. Man's got so much heart; the videos of his speeches during the pregame warm ups, man makes me want to put on a helmet and go smack someone! He's a guy who sets the tone for the team. Plus those big d-lineman, they tend not to have the best health after their playing careers are over, especially a guy like red who plays really hard. I'm glad red got himself a ring.

Timberhawk

Reaction score
Really? How do you pick from a whole team of coaches and players who almost to a man where underdogs and over achievers.

Since we have to pick it's go to be M-Rob for me. What an amazing story right there. So happy for him.

Go Hawks!!